Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos (2982 Views)

The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni / Ika People / The Ika People{igbanke}. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by sonya4all(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
I wonder what these igbos wants go gain by trying to liken the ika people(agbor.Umunede,owa etc) to be igbos.Everywhere i go these igbos keep saying this nauseous trash.For the fact that our people allowed the igbos to migrate in mass to our land does not now mean that we are igbos.Pls the ikas can never be igbos.God forbid that we will join the igbos.Dodo umunem do nim kwe ni enyi ele ndigbo.Abi ndiigbome.Lol.My fellow ika brothers help me speak this out.We are bini not igbos.Tnks

1 Like

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by ChinenyeN(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
sonya4all:

I wonder what these igbos wants go gain by trying to liken the ika people(agbor.Umunede,owa etc) to be igbos.Everywhere i go these igbos keep saying this nauseous trash.For the fact that our people allowed the igbos to migrate in mass to our land does not now mean that we are igbos.Pls the ikas can never be igbos.God forbid that we will join the igbos.Dodo umunem do nim kwe ni enyi ele ndigbo.Abi ndiigbome.Lol.My fellow ika brothers help me speak this out.We are bini not igbos.Tnks
Do I detect a discrepancy. . . or am I missing something?
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Sunshine87(f): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2010
I think we are all related somehow from ibadan to calabar everyone has intermingled.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Abagworo(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2010
sonya4all:

[b]I wonder what these igbos wants go gain by trying to liken the ika people([/b]agbor.Umunede,owa etc) to be igbos.Everywhere i go these igbos keep saying this nauseous trash.For the fact that our people allowed the igbos to migrate in mass to our land does not now mean that we are igbos.Pls the ikas can never be igbos.God forbid that we will join the igbos.Dodo umunem do nim kwe ni enyi ele ndigbo.Abi ndiigbome.Lol.My fellow ika brothers help me speak this out.We are bini not igbos.Tnks

are you becomerrich?
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by AndreUweh(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2010
@attention seeking poster. This is how not to get the attention you crave for.
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by AndreUweh(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
sonya4all:

Poster, how can I assist you to relocate to Bini?. I am ready to support you and your family relocate to Bini.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
hahahahgringringrin Who need u sef
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
achi4u: hahahahgringringrin Who need u sef
I wonder oo
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
I wonder oo
maybe he is regreating why his 'chi' didnot create him an Igboman.
it hurt sha....grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
achi4u: maybe he is regreating why his 'chi' didnot create him an Igboman.
it hurt sha....grin
Check his post history and you'll realize what a bitter person the OP is.
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Check his post history and you'll realize what a bitter person the OP is.
We should pray for him no matter his illness,he is still our brother though.
Whatever courses this bitterness to him shall be uprooted via okija shrine.
iseeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
achi4u: We should pray for him no matter his illness,he is still our brother though.
Whatever courses this bitterness to him shall be uprooted via okija shrine.
iseeee!!!
You're right. There's still hope for the hopeless, so we should not see him as a lost case. There's nothing our God cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right. There's still hope for the hopeless, so we should not see him as a lost case. There's nothing our God cannot do.
Gbam.
Our God is a merciful father;his Obanje should be an exception afterall we have treated many of this kind in the past.
He must come home.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
achi4u: Gbam.
Our God is a merciful father;his Obanje should be an exception afterall we have treated many of this kind in the past.
He must come home.
Before he comes home, he has to get well first, so that he does not initiate our people.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Before he comes home, he has to get well first, so that he does not initiate our people.
Can you cure a madman without murmuring(ntamugringrin)?,we can use him and his like as a labourer to water our farm.
Or anyi ewere ya chuo aja...anything
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
achi4u: Can you cure a madman without murmuring(ntamugringrin)?,we can use him and his like as a labourer to water our farm.
Or anyi ewere ya chuo aja...anything
grin grin grin
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
grin grin grin
Okemmadu na so nahgrin
Okuko ana-egbu ugbosi ndu na ato ya ka sugar.
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
sonya4all: I wonder what these igbos wants go gain by trying to liken the ika people(agbor.Umunede,owa etc) to be igbos.Everywhere i go these igbos keep saying this nauseous trash.For the fact that our people allowed the igbos to migrate in mass to our land does not now mean that we are igbos.Pls the ikas can never be igbos.God forbid that we will join the igbos.Dodo umunem do nim kwe ni enyi ele ndigbo.Abi ndiigbome.Lol.My fellow ika brothers help me speak this out.We are bini not igbos.Tnks

Laugh wan tear my brokos for hia!! Dude,you are Igbo and you love it.....You are just being silly...Do you know I understand 90% of what you wrote and yet I have never interacted with an Ika man?? And did you say you allowed us to migrate?? How and when did that happen?? Shatap dia and show love to your brothers who will always stand by you or are you just bored??
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Antivirus92(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Please my bros, i will pay for ur transport fare back to bini. Igbos don't need failures like you
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by achi4u(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Antivirus92: Please my bros, i will pay for ur transport fare back to bini. Igbos don't need failures like you
abegi edon do me & afam don settle am
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by Dede1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sometimes, people seemed to be drunk on stupidity. What the hell will Igbo person wants from a long-irrelevant Ika Nation as the moronic original poster would want to us to insinuate?
Re: Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos by agbotaen: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
`. 1. how useful is your cy baby igbo nation that is disorganised and bereft of any thing loft ?
2. who told you ika is not viable ? ika nation has very educated man power and movers and shakers in nigeria , we have some of the most successful nigerian business people , military men holding positions of power in the military , many professors, and many great and top politicians in nigeria and delta/ edo state , both in the past and present ,
we also are blessed with agriculture and food , unlike many igbo areas that lack farming prowess , we are known all over midwest for our famining culture , and we are blessed with mineral resources and in fact we have oil discovered in many ika towns in commmercial quantity , e.g . an oil flow station is under construction in owa-alidinma in ika , abavo also and many others , we also have the largest railway village in niger delta and a proposed niger delta in land port in owa-oyibu delta and many more .
3. ika had produced people like samuel osaigbovou ogbemudia as governor of old midwest/ bendel state
2. prince sam obi as acting governor delta state
3. martins okonta as speaker delta state
4. sam obi as also speaker of delta state
5. sam ebonka as former deputy governor of delta state
6. chief ifeanyi okowa as former secretary to delta state government
7. ifeanyi okowa now senator of federal republic
8. dr. cairo ojougboh, former member of house of reps and special adviser to president yardua .
9. jim ovia - former M.D. zenith bank and now M.D. VISAFONE
10. STEVE omojafor - president APCON.
11. nduka irabor , member of house / chairman nigeria footbal league company
12. nduka obaigbena - MD, THIS DAY NEWS PAPER .
13. REAR admiral agholor pactrick , director of defence college
14. major general ugo buzugbe - nigeria army secretary
15. air vice marshal jomo obagie -
and many others to numerous to mention , are this irrelevant people, i think igbos should learn to respect others , ika people dont want to be a part of any thing igbo , we are ika people , and they should respect us as such ,if they want ika people to respect them , lest i forget ,
dr. okunbor , and ika man is the present chief of staff in delta state ,

and i have forgotten that the dein of agbor is one of the most respected traditional king in nigeria and the youngest crowned monarch in the world , and the youngest pro-chancelor of a university in nigeria and the obi of owa , one of the most respected and honoured kings in delta and nigeria , he is also mentioned in africas who is who year book , along side the dein of agbor , and before i forget the obi of akumazi , steven osagie is the third longest reigning monarch in the world , he is over 60 years on the throne of akumazi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Yoruba Elders, Pls Expain This Proverb And The Story Behind It. / Myth Buster:the Origin Of Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.