Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (6044 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2018
A song of Mireille: Careless Father

1. Who is that father who left his son to go astray? O what a father that is! He does not know what goes on with him. He did not care how children feel. He left his child amidst the circle of fire and thought it was enough for care. Careless father, careless father, how I wish to see your face.
2. The eyes of the parents are the true protectors of a child. Looking away from little children can cause a great disaster. A parent does not leave his child alone in a place and expect to see him standing there still. Curious children wanting to know more about the things they perceive will wander away in a twinkling of an eye.
3. Follow me now careless father to get your highly gifted son. Do not panic do not fear, because your son is safe with me. I hope you've learnt your worthy lesson that parental care is highly needed. And if you have not learnt your lesson that you should treat your little child with care, then better for you to leave the great child in the hand of stranger that cares.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by tobechi74: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
have you written a book,?could you compile these songs to a book . i will buy them
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2018
tobechi74:
have you written a book,?could you compile these songs to a book . i will buy them
I have not written a book. I will compile it into an eBook and you can get it for free if you want.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
A song of Pais: The Kind of World I want To Be
1. I am here in the world, in the world of war and pain. Yet I seek only peace, only peace to reign in it. From the sky let it rain, let it rain showers of peace. Let it soak everyone, everyone on earth I wish.

2. The kind of world I want to be should not have war but peace all day. In the day in the dark, peace and love should light it up. Bring my wish nature's wind, let peace come and let it stay. Peace of mind for all on earth is my wish for the earthly ones.

3. Fearfulness and fierce evil threats, so fierce to chase mind peace away; Do not be the portion of...of the people born to my land. Nature bless their thinking tools, thinking tools in their torso. Let no threat of where their souls will go turn them to sheep for other souls.

4. The kind of world I want to be should not have war but peace all day. In the day in the dark, peace and love should light it up. Bring my wish nature's wind, let peace come and let it stay. Peace of mind for all on earth is my wish for the earthly ones.

5. We've heard of holy wars, wars fought for the gods they serve. Ritual killings and slavery, killings of fellow humankind. All these things do not fit, not befitting the world I seek. Wars and fightings I detest, I detest them with my soul.

6. The kind of world I want to be should not have war but peace all day. In the day in the dark, peace and love should light it up. Bring my wish, nature's wind, let peace come and let it stay. Peace of mind for all on earth is my wish for the earthly ones.

A Song of Aditi: My Fantasy World
4. I see myself as the personification of nature. I tell the people I'm the mother of their gods. I was immersed into nature in my lovely fantasy. I became one with nature when I study it deep.

5. If nature is a part of God and I become one with nature, how am I wrong to declare myself as the mother of the gods? Time we exist on earth does not matter, we are all products of God's fantasy. I see the world also as my fantasy World.

6. The birds of the earth I see are perching on the lovely moon. The little pollen grains of Gowa flying into the sky. The rains that drop upon the earth are the sweat of nature. I have become one with nature when I go into it.

7. If nature is a part of God and I become one with nature, how am I wrong to declare myself as the mother of the gods? Time we exist on earth does not matter, we are all products of God's fantasy. I see the world also as my fantasy World.

8. I use my inner world experience to shapen my outer world. My inner universe becomes what I make my physicality be. There's nothing like the fear of any god deep in my soul world. I replicate the fearlessness on here and I become a goddess.

9. If nature is a part of God and I become one with nature, how am I wrong to declare myself as the mother of the gods? Time we exist on earth does not matter, we are all products of God's fantasy. I see the world also as my fantasy World.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
OtemAtum, pls avail us with more of your worldly music and poems.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2018
realmindz:
OtemAtum, pls avail us with more of your worldly music and poems.
Okay I'll do just that. Thanks.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2018
A song of Otem: Be A Miracle In Your Profession
10. Be a miracle in your profession. Never go down, down, down. Be the oracle of your career. Come to the top and stay.
11. There's a space for you to rule at the top. Never think the down side is your place. Move up, move up and never stay down. Lift yourself to the great height.
12. There are times we think that we cannot progress. It's not the time for you to be depressed. Rather you grow wings and fly in the sky. Perch on the treetop and never go down.
13. There's a space for you to rule at the top. Never think the down side is your place. Move up, move up and never stay down. Lift yourself to the great height.
14. Move up, up and never stay down. Lift yourself to the great height. Move up, move up and never stay down. Lift yourself to the great height. Lift yourself to the great height. Lift yourself to the great height.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2018
A song of Otem and friends: Mr Rhymes
15. They call me Mr rhymes because I speak in rhymes all the time..
They look at me like its a crime for me to be in my prime.
I can do some crazy mimes along with the bell that chimes
Give me some sour limes to make my voice as smooth as slimes.

16 . Oh oh oh, give it to us Mr Rhymes
So generous you are, caring not about some dimes
The things you say and write make us wonder sometimes
And we find some things so hard to just believe attimes
We've pondered and argued your identity betimes

17. If you hate Kate and date Bate it's all your business
Mosque noise and mosquito noise both bring about some sickness.
Harsh words with hash tags are meant to show some madness
A lazy bone and an empty cone are both the things of weakness
Live your life without fear, says Otem the god of kindness.

18. Oh oh oh, give it to us Mr Rhymes

19. Be what you wanna be, but don't be what is against the laws
Say what you wanna say, but don't say things that reveals your flaws
Go where you wanna go but don't go and assault your in-laws.
Do what you wanna do but don't do things that that will cut your claws.
Now as I say goodbye, do observe these bye-laws.

20. Oh oh oh, give it to us Mr Rhymes
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
otem otem otem otem !!! grin king of words, keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2018
A song of Terpsichore: Dance to the Music of Nature

6. Wave your hands to the sound of the music
Shake your waist like it will break away
Dance from here to there, sing a melodious song
Keep the chorus ringing in your list'ning ears.

7. Dance to the music of nature
Swing o earth from here to there
Go so low and rise up once more
As you dance to the music of cool nature.

8. The trees are wa-ving their fruitful arms
Gyrating to the chirps of the birds
The foaming waves a-bank, they go back and forth
In a dynamic rhythmic style they dance.

9. Dance to the music of nature
As you dance to the music of nature.

10. Let two people hold hands together
Moving synchronously left and right.
The handsome man goes left, his Beauty goes right
But together they dance the dance of love.

11. Dance to the music of nature
As you dance to the music of nature.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 6:42pm On May 17, 2018
A song of : Be A Filter

Like a funnel, widely open, so is the universe of God.
Allowing all we pour in it to pass along and unchallenged.
But when a filter paper is fit into the funnel of life, it filters off what you don't want.
And what you want will soon come to stay, like the filterate in the can of life.
Be a filter to the part of the Universe where you are.

When bad prevails, birthing corruption
When men around carry deception
You can stand out to enlighten
Puutting light around your world

Religious noise pervades the air here, it's because we allow it to stay.
Many feeling inconvenient list'ning to the noise of a coming saviour
When men refuse to believe in their fire, they bring the fire closer to us in form of noise.
And though we do not enjoy the early morning noise they make in our ears
Yet we fold our hands and watch the disturbance prevail

When bad prevails, birthing corruption
When men around carry deception
You can stand out to enlighten
Begin a peaceful revolution
Putting light around your world

Politicians stealing the resources of the people who suffer and keep silent
Pregnant with riches of the whole nation, yet the people keep calm and mutter
Arms akimbo, heads bowed so low, watching the thieves at the top stealing
And all the poor could do is to pray to the big funnel that is God to stop the problems
Why do you pray when you could become a filter paper to solve the problem in your world
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Primesky(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2018
The devil is a big liar and a thief. A sore loser!.

I guess he can't hide his identity.

Polluting mankind with corrupt lifestyle, art and music. All for one purpose, decieve and destroy.

Certainly, his place is in the lake of fire!.

People should watch and be careful of these deceptions. I assure you they will sound appealing. A classic poetry. A masterful fantasy book. Why wouldn't it?. Is it not written by fallen angel beings who have long existed before man, and have studied man for so long as to know man's weaknesses?. How hard will it be for the devil who deceived holy and wise angels, to deceive mankind?, tell me how hard will it be?.

Only Jesus can save us from these liars and deceivers.

Jesus Christ is the way.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 5:16am On May 18, 2018
Primesky:
The devil is a big liar and a thief. A sore loser!.

I guess he can't hide his identity.

Polluting mankind with corrupt lifestyle, art and music. All for one purpose, decieve and destroy.

Certainly, his place is in the lake of fire!.

People should watch and be careful of these deceptions. I assure you they will sound appealing. A classic poetry. A masterful fantasy book. Why wouldn't it?. Is it not written by fallen angel beings who have long existed before man, and have studied man for so long as to know man's weaknesses?. How hard will it be for the devil who deceived holy and wise angels, to deceive mankind?, tell me how hard will it be?.

Only Jesus can save us from these liars and deceivers.

Jesus Christ is the way.
Have you read the song 'the laughter of Yahweh' in this compilation? Are you saying that Yahweh is a fallen angel as well? That actually reminds me of the battle of Yahweh and Alllah millions of years back, which ended when they both fell into a two-mouthed pit of Eden. Is that what you mean by 'fallen angel'? undecided

Worldly Music 2:11-14
The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2018
A song of Yang: I Lay by the hill of Xuanyuan

1. I lay by the hill of Xuanyuan,
The water dropping down on me.
Let the bliss of Han flow through me.
The wind blowing cold on me.
My eyes are shut and my mind alert.
I lay still for connection divine
Tears on my face when visions came
Great fire burning up my beloved land
Horses running, falling, sinking
The wind blowing dust on faces
Nature's turning its back at us
What is Wang? A man or a spirit?
Whatever, so malevolent it is
Huangdi descend, fight the battle
Let peace come and stay again
The rulership is torn apart
Fire of war all over the places
Rain we need to quench the fire
Di above send down the rain
And restore peace to Han again.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
I miss my Worldly Music kiss
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2018
0temSapien:
I miss my Worldly Music kiss

can you give us a worldly music for super eagles performance at the world cup
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
realmindz:

can you give us a worldly music for super eagles performance at the world cup

Lol... grin
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oh Worldly Music, how I miss you so greatly.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Been a while, I miss these poems. Pls update

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 4:15am On Oct 02, 2018
realmindz:
Been a while, I miss these poems. Pls update
Okay
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
OtemAtum:
Okay

Where have you been.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 4:37am On Oct 14, 2018
realmindz:

Where have you been.
Took my mind off the earth for a while so I can rest and connect more. Now I'm back!
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
Took my mind off the earth for a while so I can rest and connect more. Now I'm back!

How can I contact you offline
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
realmindz:

How can I contact you offline
I don't think that would be possible. I don't want to be known.

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
I don't think that would be possible. I don't want to be known.
Emails?
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
A song of Otem
Come around, let us let the whole world know
It's time to tell it, never fear the heat
That Africa should free itself from mind slavery
Reveal it to them, no time to fear them
The gods in all the holy books are now in cages there
They have no power of their own to affect our earth
Yahweh, Allah, Siva and Mazda...

They are all imprisoned by the gods who want science
It's a revolution bringing solutions
Never again will humans worship any god
But they will use their own brains

Let the noise of a hell after death cease
It does not make sense, sounds like noise from hens
Peace is what everyone enjoys when dead
This is sensible and it's also true
The lies in all religious books are there to make you fear
If you believe those lies you read from there then you'll have no rest of mind
It's time to let everyone know the truth

Religion is not true but for mind control
Never involve in it, free your soul from it
Africans are more backward because of religions
Let it go and move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Worldly Music
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 6:58am On May 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 3:02am On Jun 16, 2019
A song of Kazoba
1. Everywhere we go we see nature The breeze that blows, the stormy wind. The lightning in the sky of rainbow The rain that falls from the cloud above Nature wonders so amazing No human can comprehend The flying birds, the crawling reptiles, the swimming fishes in the water.
2. Everywhere we go we see nature Mother of all living beings. Shed your wings upon your children Favour us and let us grow and glow From our heads down to our toes Let the glory shine on us Keep us in health every moment Shower your favour over us.
3. When we close our eyes in dark death We see light of nature again Death is like changing a garment Taking on another form We go about within nature We see another type of her Our earthly weight we shed off We go on and on in nature.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Time to time, I come back to read this thread, the doctrine of the UFOs and many of your other threads, and I learn something new every time I do so. So motivating
I miss the days of otem, I miss u my friend. Please bring back the sweet melodies. Your brain is one in a billion.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

A song of Otem: We fly Across The World

1. I go to a world of no significant gravity to perform impossible activity. Though I've got no wing, yet I still fly high, high, to pluck the stars. It does not have to be in the world of physicality before I call it a reality. I fly across the sky.
2. I've left all problems below while I lay in the sky space with the cloud pillows. And I see all heads raised high, high to look at the Star. It does not have to be a possibility before I try to make it a reality. I fly across the sky.
3. I soon see that I'm not alone in the freedom flight skyborne. It's like I've raised high high the energy of all the gloomy stars. It does not have to be a billion stars joining in the flight before we bring it to physicality. We fly across the sky.

I miss this, when will you update this thread oh otem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? / Is Righteousness Only In The Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.