Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students (71063 Views)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by opacity(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
hazan041:
FTC who knows this will make FP

never underrate anything in this life
back to d thread!

who picked it? better cut off those fingers
and incinerate the fingers too. hehe
Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
ariklawani:
.May be it fell off from her bag .don't be fast to judgment.

She came to a library with a spare pant abi ?. undecided

For what exactly angry
Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by SilvanusII(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pascalville:
thunder fire you there....if u ain't sick quote me again....Mr crammer has ur crammer built house for you....idiot angry

Loooool. Of course I understand its ur idiocy typing, but next time, write "Mr Crammer, has ur CRAMMING built u a house?". That would make u look more educated and me more the idiot
Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
SilvanusII:

Loooool. Of course I understand its ur idiocy typing, but next time, write "Mr Crammer, has ur CRAMMING built u a house?". That would make u look more educated and me more the idiot
hey everyone come and see the one who is above mistakes....he is 100% perfect ...he is perfect....sick bastard....quote me and lose ur life.. angry
Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by SilvanusII(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pascalville:
hey everyone come and see the one who is above mistakes....he is 100% perfect ...he is perfect....sick bastard....quote me and lose ur life.. angry

As you still wanna hold on tightly to the stupidity that seems part of ur genetic make-up, I want to see what exactly I will be losing my life to.

Re: Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students by ariklawani(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
0taPiaPia:

She came to a library with a spare pant abi ?. undecided

For what exactly angry
she's a lady.she can put anything in her bag.depending on her outing. is very possible the pant fell off her bag.think before u quote.

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS)