Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (55822 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Driftingking(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a lawyer, Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro has written an open letter to comedian Seyilaw over his daughter whom many have reportedly fingered to be obese, according to Ayomide she suffered child obesity and still battling with it – She had this to tell SeyiLaw !

‘I was obese as a child and I still am. And I’m not the only one. Research shows about one in five school aged children are obese. Parents close their eyes to this reality by claiming the child would outgrow it. It rarely happens.

Children should be fed right, properly and healthy. An obese child is open to a lot of health really risks. I know because I am speaking from experience.

Firstly, an obese child is prone to eating disorders. Most times, an obese child becomes an obese adult and becomes prone to eating disorders because she’d lack self-control to be able to say no to good food.

Another effect of child obesity is cardiac issues including but not limited to hypertension, asthma etc. I had asthma as a child and I still do as an adult. My attacks zigzag with my weight.

Lastly, another effect of child obesity is bone related diseases. An obese child is prone to bone ailments like arthritis, rheumatism. Tell an obese person to climb stairs and watch them thank you.

Sugarcoat it all you want, the effects are long lasting. From low self-esteem to depression.
Watch Tiwa’s weight biko! Thank you!
Cc @kemiolunloyo’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-suffered-obesity-child-writes-letter-seyilaw-daughter.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by agya1: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
All this trouble wouldn't have started if he didn't try to show off his baby.

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Modsenemy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi law is in big trouble over this his child .everyone has suddenly turned adviser

300 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by goldbim(f): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by pizzy77(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seyi law just con cast hin pikiin. Anybody just dey interfere for the matter. Baby tiwa don suffer no be small.

52 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by dollytino4real(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls peoples leave seyi law alone to do his tin his own way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
The drama between comedian Seyi Law and Blogger Kemi Olunloyo is becoming a very messy one. The duo have been on each other's case for sometime now and the saga is primarily because of Seyi Law's daughter, Tiwa, who Kemi Olunloyo perceived as being obese. Today, both of them went on a social media fight and it was really petty.

See their posts on IG at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/between-comedian-seyi-law-and-blogger.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by OriflameNIG: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is well oo
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ExpensiveG: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by slyd90(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2017
AHYAHHHHHH
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by MrMcJay(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
It's ironic that this is happening to a comedian. A comedian's daughter has become an object of curiosity, jokes and conjectures.

Sometimes, we need to have a feel of what we dish out to others.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by BuhariNaWah: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
When will this kung-fu panda matter die?

33 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Kolababe: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2017
That girl is very stupid. So because u are a little chubby and u have a poor image of urself means that u should be claiming Seyi's baby is obesed. Everybody writing all this about the little child should consider themselves a waste of sperm. Imagine that kid growing up in her teens and reading all these rubbish predictions on the internet about her future. Many Nigerians have now lost their sense of responsibility that even a baby is now the focus of their cyber bullying. That the baby is chubby now doesn't mean she will grow up obesed. I had a little cousin who was extremely fat as a baby. We usually disposed her Cerelac tins with a big sack every now and then because she liked food a lot. But by the time she was around 10 years old, her mum became worried as the girl became very skinny even though she still ate a lot. I could recall how the mum often dewormed her regularly thinking it was worms that didn't allow her to get fat. She often gave her multivitamins all to no avail. This Kemi should not have been released from prison because she is obviously a menace to society

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by farouk0403(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Seyi law make you kuku cover your baby with the blood of whom/whatsoever you belief in.

Because i can see witches and wizards are eyeing your chubby daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ErepaTV: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.

Hmmm!

Your dp shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Cute baby with chubby cheeks cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Ginaz(f): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2017
The baby is not fat biko.....they should keep quiet. angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by elektra(f): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
So they should start starving their little baby because a grown a.ss woman like you cannot grow enough balls to say no to food. EWU

30 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by SURElee(f): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
I bet I will wake up to read seyilaw blasted this lady also. This one she even uploaded her photo. The massacre for her will be brutal o!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by tonididdy(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Honestly bae! is like a panda

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by PeaceGord: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Seyi Law is just being stupid.

And he has always handled this his daughter's issue stupidly.

Why not keep your daughter private?

I'm not happy with that guy.

He's embarrassed that innocent girl for life!

38 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Horo(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2017
I have been wanting to ask why can't I start a topic? Since I joined I was only able to start two topics which never reach fp
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by oyienootieno: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:

After calming Seyi with this soft tone/comment, tell him the truth.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by manny4u(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2017
0b10010011:

You said it all...
Fresh thighs. Would love to put a baby inbetween. wink
I love what I see and am willing
weirdoo and paedophile alert. sick comment.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Aunty Kemis approach was probably wrong but that she feels (i think so too), Egbon shey law should get his daughter to a paediatrician to confirm and show aunty kemi and collect apology or to thank her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by FitnessDoctor: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.
Yes you may know a child that does not like eating but is obese the truth might be that he does not like eating healthy foods but focus on sugary foods and drinks.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2017
But seyilaw is not obsessed. He should find out if his neighbor is. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.