Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Supernaturals (sci-fi) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Supernaturals (sci-fi) (866 Views)

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / The Hole (sci-fi) mini -series / GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is a science fiction,..headlining a demi-god (Flix).

Some may consider him a meta human,but he was truly a demi-god. Here is his journey of finding his true identity.

1 Like

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chapter 1

Growing up in Ottawa, canada is the part of my life i don't want to forget. No mother!!.."ouch,i said that out loud". It was terrible,other kids had mothers and even real dads. I was raised by Shawn, my foster dad.

Well lets just skip the skeptical part of my blunt childhood.... i always knew i was different from other people, shawn tried telling me that it was all hallucinations but my sixth sense kept proving him wrong. I believe in super heroes, and i wanted to be a hero...."hahahahahahaha"....I laughed a bit there,...i'm the skinniest guy you could ever think of, i could barely lift a desk talkless of becoming a superman,spiderman or even a dead pool.

On my way back home from the cookie shop which i work at, three men surrounded my dad,...sorry,my foster dad(shawn) at a nearby alley where i stood beating him up, one had a gun and the other two bare handed, they were so huge,fear enveloped me,i had to do something... shawn was not the best of people in this world and i so regret it that he raised me, he surely owes a lot of debt and gambles a lot. But i have to help him nevertheless,... and there it is, i don't even have a strand of muscle but i still went to help him.

"Hey boy, get outta here before i loose this bullet in you"... he warned...I never knew what controlled me but i was brave..." let go of the man,he is my father!!" i said out loud.
Now he's furious, he rushed at me gripping a heavy punch and....#KaBlam!!!...he flew into a nearby glass window six feet from where i stood...his gang fled in fear of what just happened. All i knew was i covered my face with my arm and that was it,...then i saw the shock on shawn's face,he was deeply shocked..."What are you!!" he exclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Ayotomiwa29(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
my broda kindly continue...i dey ur back joor ...abeg novkeep me waiting ooo angry sad sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chapter 2

"What just happened"... i asked myself, i ran out of his sight,he kept on calling me back but to no avail. Then i knew my true self had shown and i had to go discover my true identity.
I went rogue, i became a vigilante...hahaha!! no costumes please, i hated them. I went on saving the night until that certain night in otawa....an explosion happened on top a bridge right above me....yea i could control matter but that was the first time i lifted something that heavy....and then it occurred, cars falling off the bridge, i felt helpless, and then i realised i can't save the world alone.
Spoosh!!!...spooosh!!!...sound of cars splashing into the sea with people in it, well, i saved the ones i could but i wasn't happy i didn't save all.....

Now my face is all over the TV,internet,newspapers...headlining," Are we save??...we have SUPERNATURALS within us".
Ok, first of all the media sucks, secondly, i thought i just saved their sorry asses back there. I screwed up, now they know my face, dammit!! no wonder spiderman wears a mask. Now i need to know who i am, but who do i go to, where do i start?? and are there more like me lingering all over the face of the earth??
Questions that went through my head.

1 Like

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months turned to years and i've not found a single person like me....walking down the alley one night and....#KAABLAM!!!...a gigantic axe swerved past me, i turned back in shock, i saw one who has a human form but a giant in structure..... now he's coming closer, i summoned up courage..."who tha hell are you, you almost killed me back there" i yelled...hahahahahakikiki, he laughed "So this is him, the mighty god of matter, guess am gonna finish you quicker than i thought"... he picked up his axe again...#SWASH!!..#SVAAM!!..#SWASH!!...i dodged his axe...Then, #BAAAAM!!..i took a hit, blood gushing down my cheek!!...i've never bled before, then it dawned on me, if anyone was gonna kill me its gonna be that monster... if am truly a god,then he too is a god...a bad ass one for that matter.
#BAAM!!..He landed on top of me, raising up his axe...i couldn't control that axe like i control cars,machines and everything that occupy space....." Stop trying flix, you can't control it, it was made for me by zeus...hahahaha...so where did i stop?"...
#SWWAAAARRM!!...The next thing i saw was a black flame mixed in red lava squashing the monster to the next building, he fled, it was astonishing "i'll come back for you flix!!" he yelled..... So i saw another man more like an alien covered in flame...i mean dark flame. He flew right to me..."My lord, General Agvard at your service" he said while bowing his head.
Amazed,...i felt special, black flame saved me now he's bowing to me?? impressive!!
Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Ayotomiwa29:
my broda kindly continue...i dey ur back joor ...abeg novkeep me waiting ooo angry sad sad shocked
Thanks bro...will kip it coming

1 Like

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Burnavick(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Agvard: I am your protector,...it has been my duty to guide you my lord
Me: wow...i never knew this,please, how did i come about and how did i get these powers which am not used to
He sighed...and looked up above
Agvard: They are not powers my lord,you were born with them...You are the god of matter my lord, the last of the lineage of the Almighty Zeus...."yea, yea i hear that a lot man, and who da hell is that insane monster who almost killed me?" i interrupted..."That is SOVGARD the step brother of THOR the god of lightning, he strayed away and now look at what he has become...he has lost his power and he needs to kill you to get it back....he's gonna come back for you my Lord "....hearing this i shivered within, I can't take on this guy what if he comes again.
" You don't need to be scared my lord,you are way stronger than him...the outside world has made you weak, but i'll make i train you as your father ordered " he said,.."You know my father?...what's he like and why did he leave me?....i need answers black flame!!" i shouted....Now Agvard faced me,his eyes were a burning flame, his chest was scarred but sensing the way he talks, he is a man of honour.Then he replied...

"ZEUS begat ERIS the god of war, ERIS begat HERESIS the god of water, HERESIS begat HERCULES the god of strength, then HERCULES had two sons PROMETHEUS the god of fire and GOZAR,your father....the god of air....He sent you here before the war of the gods broke out for your safety, PROMETHEUS never had a son, he caused the war but no one knows whether he died or not, but if he's still alive....Then i really have to train you because you are the only one that can stop him"......" wow!!...but..but...what about the other guy" i replied in curiosity also fear..."No worries, he's a demigod, he's nothing compared to you my lord."
Me: Stop calling me lord,just call me flix,am fine with that.
Agvard: Ok,...come on flix, let me show you something

2 Likes

Re: Supernaturals (sci-fi) by Ayotomiwa29(m): 1:56am On Aug 01, 2017
nice one man keep it going

(1) (Reply)

Motivational / In Love With Two Beautiful Ladies. / Now Recruiting. Experienced Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.