Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 (42088 Views)

Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS / Sola Sobowale's Outfit To AMAA Awards 2019 / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Jaysey(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2017
TTT why
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by kingkenny06(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Benita27:
What's Bisola doing there?, are they giving award for best head giver?. cheesy

Madam saint, you are not better of.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by ndizzle(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
Stephanie Linus
Daniel K Daniel

D.K.D (BOSSMAN)
Nice Attire
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by OAFMods: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Benita27:

Like you have never given head before.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Crixina(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
nikkypearl:
Stephene on point wink
That lady oozes class.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by mamatwiny(f): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
HyconMojo:
Why my TTT dey wear slippers to such an event?

Cos he doesn't have a shoe.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Jacksonmava(f): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Benita27:
she's an actor you dumbhead......
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jacksonmava:
she's an actor you dumbhead......
Tell me who really is dumber here?. "She" and "Actor?". grin

Olodo!.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Jacksonmava(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Benita27:
Tell me who really is dumber here?. "She" and "Actor?". grin

Olodo!.
like seriously? Babe check Google for the name given to males and females that act. I ain't got time for rubbish..... Just back off. Silly dumbarse!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by gloriadadiva(f): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
owo2000:
Shame! Shame! I don't see anything African about this. Instead i see folks trapped in postcolonial mentality. Many dressed in flowing european gowns, and fake hair.

What is African about this?
so you want to continue looking primitive because you believe otherwise abi... Go ahead,wear leaves,carry bushy hair,wear rag,jutes before we would see you as Africa. Your low mentality is just too much. Go and wash plates and stop sharing in senior jokes. sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by gloriadadiva(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Benita27:
hmm since that time you never forget that incident,you so wish it could be replayed...mumu. She is better than you ooo,making her fame and money,your opinion does not matter. For the records she is an actor,a huge screen goddess. #natheworkweyshedeydo. Infact go and sweep the house,you are becoming too stupid for my liking.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by gloriadadiva(f): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
boyency:
this bisola and ttt why are they showing themselves off..na only them participated in bbnaija show?
my dear bisola is there because she is an actor,you should be asking ttt who did mogbo moya and wore slippers. I wonder if he thought he was going for school run. That guy tire me shaa... Always messing up. Tall forget sense for ground. Kai mbok... Fashion yaff suffer. sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
gloriadadiva:
hmm since that time you never forget that incident,you so wish it could be replayed...mumu. She is better than you ooo,making her fame and money,your opinion does not matter. For the records she is an actor,a huge screen goddess. #natheworkweyshedeydo. Infact go and sweep the house,you are becoming too stupid for my liking.
You're drinking panadol over Bisola's headache. Get the fùck off my mention you dummy!.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by Uzyvicks(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
My eyes just deceived me, I was thinking Ramson Noah went with his child, but on a closer look...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by gloriadadiva(f): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
You're drinking panadol over Bisola's headache. Get the fùck off my mention you dummy!.
you must be am slowpoke from the pit of hell. If I hear piiiimmmm from you again,I will give you a big knock,you would be surprised how that would happen. Na shut you bleeping self up and be humble. Ranting baboon.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by owo2000: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2017
gloriadadiva:
so you want to continue looking primitive because you believe otherwise abi... Go ahead,wear leaves,carry bushy hair,wear rag,jutes before we would see you as Africa. Your low mentality is just too much. Go and wash plates and stop sharing in senior jokes. sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017 by owo2000: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2017
gloriadadiva:

I can only laugh and ignore folks like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Is Afraid He Is About To Die As He Calls Out For Help On Instagram / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.