Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage (5057 Views)

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by okevibes: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Naked For Her Traditional Marriage
A lady stunned the attendees of her marriage ceremony when she opted to appear nakked to the amazement of everyone during the occasion.
The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief, chose to bare her breasts on her traditional wedding day in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people.

SEE FULL PIC HERE: http://sungist.info/nigerian-bride-s-itional-marriage/

Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 16, 2017
op...where d full pishure..if yhu can't provide it...gehrarahe with yhur post
Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Stale.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2017
see how d chief by d corner is peeping

1 Like

Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by whatsupbitches: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
debbycreamy:
He wanted to see whether the goods are still intact hahahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Lavendra(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
this is a big lie, bloggers eh... this happened during students week at RIVCAS now PH polytechnic. I was a student then back in 2013 or so, that was on cultural day SUG week, at the end that group didn't win set after the girl came out topless in a school environment, I heard she wasn't a student, she was paid. the girl wasn't ashamed, I felt so ashamed when I saw her, I couldn't even look guys were rushing to snap with her.

4 Likes

Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Narldon: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
debbycreamy:

As in ehn! I taya grin
Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
this image is old and i think was taken around 2012 around 2014 and has nothing to do wit wedding.
Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lavendra:
this is a big lie, bloggers eh... this happened during students week at RIVCAS now PH polytechnic. I was a student then back in 2013 or so, that was on cultural day SUG week, at the end that group didn't win set after the girl came out topless in a school environment, I heard she wasn't a student, she was paid. the girl wasn't ashamed, I felt so ashamed when I saw her, I couldn't even look guys were rushing to snap with her.
oh i was right. why are u ashamed ? its culture... in some festivals young girls come out to dance without covering the brest. it has its significance and not based on promisquity
Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
this image is old and i think was taken around 2012 around 2014 and has nothing to do wit wedding.

LEGIT!
Re: Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by 2kurupt(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fake story, old pics

I think Nairaland mods should start blacklisting accounts that keep giving fake stories in order to promote their blogs, else this forum will lose its credibility angry

(1) (Reply)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.