Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Prepare For Church Meetings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prepare For Church Meetings (3978 Views)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / Kumuyi Seeks Support For Church’s Plan To Check Unemployment / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2017
When I was a kid going to church was fun because you know you will be wearing a good probably a new clothes. So every Sunday we are good to go. Dress to the colours. We were always looking at for the most dressed kid's. After sometime when the clothes were not forth coming again and activities not improving us we fashioned out means of generating fun for ourselves. It didn't improved anything. but sometimes when I am with my itel P51 and I read the bible o realize and learn so many things.

For others it's to go and see that girl or to check out richest​ guys in church. Others to advertise their abilities and talents within the congregation and explore a possible means of enlarging your coast.

For some preachers it's another time to shout and demonstrate their preaching skills and be able to quote more Bible verses to prove to the congregation that you are a worthy man of God. For others they read and study their Bible like never before to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. Some other pray all through the night for the revival of the church and some for signs and wonders in the church. The question the almighty is asking you is how do you prepare before going for church meeting?

I am going to tell you how you should prepare your heart and soul and body before living sacrifice. As many as are led by the Holy Spirit are the confirmed children of the almighty God. As long as you wouldn't allow the voice of the living God control your preparation you have begun erroneously and you and your sacrifice is rejected by the almighty. The respect for the voice of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. That is where the planning begins. If you are a believer in the resurrection of Jesus Christ you are alive to the voice of the living God and should hear him when he speaks to you. Why are you a Christian when you are still lost death and buried.

Stop deceiving your own self. Whatever a man sow that is what he is going to reap. If you give dominion to your flesh and allow the flesh to be the author and the voice of the union, you will harvest corruption and tribulations. But if by the power of the Holy Spirit you kill or crucified the deeds of your flesh you will live forever. One thing I would recommend to you is to fight to hear his voice first before anything else. Because he might tell you​ stay at home and fast and pray for yourself and loved ones, and since you can not hear his voice how is he going to communicate the message to you. This is how you have been making the Holy Spirit so sad and unhappy with your activities and smartness.

If you are not a Christian and you want to go for Christian meetings I will tell you it's not a meeting of themselves but with the almighty God and his son CHRIST JESUS. He is there in the midst of us. You go in there to have your heart opened and your spiritual understanding enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Freethought(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Now I'm prepared to go
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Narldon: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone smiley

Praise be to Jesus!!

Hope y'all went to church?

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Caustics: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2017
shocked
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Efostick(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
This one is just using style to advertise itel. undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by elibest360(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2017
cool
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by tenderlaw(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2017
I take my bath and put on my Sunday best clothes. Shikena!!
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by hoygift(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2017
The real truth is that people that go to church most have what they are covering up like 80% of them ... But most people that don't go to church have nothing to hide their heart is pure like 80% of them that's why most times you will find that ..that same person that always behave as if he eats with God in one table always commit a sin that people will always be surprised about.. That's y God said that those people u don't expect to make heaven will make heaven and vice versa ... But don't know where it is in the bible but all I know is that its in the Bible thats the most important thing
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3797886/how-prepare-before-going-church

This is my post and the op never mentioned us as a source yet it's approved..... Nairaland how far

Seun,, myd44

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Iykolysis: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
When I was a kid going to church was fun because you know you will be wearing a good probably a new clothes. So every Sunday we are good to go. Dress to the colours. We were always looking at for the most dressed kid's. After sometime when the clothes were not forth coming again and activities not improving us we fashioned out means of generating fun for ourselves. It didn't improved anything. but sometimes when I am with my itel P51 and I read the bible o realize and learn so many things.

For others it's to go and see that girl or to check out richest​ guys in church. Others to advertise their abilities and talents within the congregation and explore a possible means of enlarging your coast.

For some preachers it's another time to shout and demonstrate their preaching skills and be able to quote more Bible verses to prove to the congregation that you are a worthy man of God. For others they read and study their Bible like never before to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. Some other pray all through the night for the revival of the church and some for signs and wonders in the church. The question the almighty is asking you is how do you prepare before going for church meeting?

I am going to tell you how you should prepare your heart and soul and body before living sacrifice. As many as are led by the Holy Spirit are the confirmed children of the almighty God. As long as you wouldn't allow the voice of the living God control your preparation you have begun erroneously and you and your sacrifice is rejected by the almighty. The respect for the voice of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. That is where the planning begins. If you are a believer in the resurrection of Jesus Christ you are alive to the voice of the living God and should hear him when he speaks to you. Why are you a Christian when you are still lost death and buried.

Stop deceiving your own self. Whatever a man sow that is what he is going to reap. If you give dominion to your flesh and allow the flesh to be the author and the voice of the union, you will harvest corruption and tribulations. But if by the power of the Holy Spirit you kill or crucified the deeds of your flesh you will live forever. One thing I would recommend to you is to fight to hear his voice first before anything else. Because he might tell you​ stay at home and fast and pray for yourself and loved ones, and since you can not hear his voice how is he going to communicate the message to you. This is how you have been making the Holy Spirit so sad and unhappy with your activities and smartness.

If you are not a Christian and you want to go for Christian meetings I will tell you it's not a meeting of themselves but with the almighty God and his son CHRIST JESUS. He is there in the midst of us. You go in there to have your heart opened and your spiritual understanding enlightened.

OP not "almighty", it should read " Almighty ".

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by Excellentlady(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
COOL...

I Love going to church it make me happy...

God is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by kajsa08: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2017
hoygift:
The real truth is that people that go to church most have what they are covering up like 80% of them ... But most people that don't go to church have nothing to hide their heart is pure like 80% of them that's why most times you will find that ..that same person that always behave as if he eats with God in one table always commit a sin that people will always be surprised about.. That's y God said that those people u don't expect to make heaven will make heaven and vice versa ... But don't know where it is in the bible but all I know is that its in the Bible thats the most important thing

grin boda small small, God no talk like dat o.
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by edimahgurl(f): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by hoygift(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
kajsa08:

grin boda small small, God no talk like dat o.
grin grin grin u got me laughing

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by femi4: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
hoygift:
Liar.......Pure heart had nothing to do with going to Church or not. Though those that are going to Church have better chances of turning a new leaf

Pure heart is living according to God's instructions
Re: How To Prepare For Church Meetings by nwakaibeya1: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
So many Christian sister&brother&secular are in great bondage to evil marine spirits&pastors&prophets are afraid to help them& give them PEACE that JESUSCHRIST promised to give to those who come to him? In fact they have NO REAL JESUSCHRIST UNBELIEVABLE POWER&LIGHT to liberate them&SILENCE THOSE EVIL MARINE SPIRITS MAKING LOVE TO THEM IN THE NIGHT&PRESSING THEM DOWN,even common witches&wizards they can't chase away or kill why?Yet,they still follow the pastors&prophets&keep saying pastor ride on while still suffering at Night,its simply because you are caged spiritually&blind folded in those churches whereby you have never seen how your pastor or prophet looks spiritually&if you don't know, know it now that every humanbeing has a spiritual identity or appearance especially at night,that's where the battle of life is fought won or lost&that's why we told you that its at night that we know who is who,forget about the pretense of humans in the day? Why not be WISE? when will humans eyes be opened for them to see&their ear opened to hear the truth&revelation&accept&do the truth as we keep asking even though humans hate truth&why even prophets and pastors never accepted Jesus Christ truth in Bible time&claimed to know God more than JesusChrist #do you know that WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH&REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST,THE POWER THAT BE, THE LIGHT,MANTLE&HE THAT MADE SPIRITUAL LAWS: we have spoken again to the whole world&this is accept our truth&revelation or perish&not to cajole or convince you to use you to make merchandise of bellies as its the norm,Never.Jesus Christ Kingdom has comeback to revenge&judge people of the world unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ. Be wise&investigate this unbelievable truth if you have the means. Jeremiah 5,21-24

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Rationality / An Atheist In Love With A Christian / Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.