Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Removed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Removed (1702 Views)

Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by okwutency(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Removed
Re: Removed by okwutency(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Removed by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Get him arrested if you are very sure he's a fraudster.
Re: Removed by okwutency(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
coolesmile:
Get him arrested if you are very sure he's a fraudster.

How possible will it be for me now, cos I am not in Nigeria at the moment
Re: Removed by muibi1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
You can sue him to court anytime u are back. I am sure he will be sweating if he sees this cos u have all the evidence to win him in court. I have a feeling that he will beg u and talk u out of it since u already labelled him to be very persuasive.
Re: Removed by okwutency(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
muibi1:
You can sue him to court anytime u are back. I am sure he will be sweating if he sees this cos u have all the evidence to win him in court. I have a feeling that he will beg u and talk u out of it since u already labelled him to be very persuasive.

OK... Thanks a lot
Re: Removed by funlord(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
okwutency:

How possible will it be for me now, cos I am not in Nigeria at the moment

Give me your contact details! I track down scammers on NL!
Re: Removed by okwutency(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
funlord:

Give me your contact details! I track down scammers on NL!
I'll reply your mail now... I am not actually sure he is on NL...
Re: Removed by enoqueen: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Careful. Don't end up loosing more money to scammers that will be forming lawyers o. I don tell u my own.
Re: Removed by okwutency(m): 4:07am On Jul 17, 2017
enoqueen:
Careful. Don't end up loosing more money to scammers that will be forming lawyers o. I don tell u my own.

Thank you my dear... I thought about that also...
Re: Removed by girl4rmspace(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sue him
Re: Removed by reader888: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Greeting to all reader of the article, Some reader suggest to report to EFFC and other anti crime body.which i dont think is the best solution to ameliorate the solution.WHY?
those bodies are not fool to act on this issues because the write up did not give con grate evidence that man is actually a scammer.Logically is also means the writer is a fraudulent

From my own view on this issues i think there should be something hidden that the writer of this article try to hide for public before come out and call his services provider a scammer just to defame his reputation on the net. My bre not start his article from the beginning does it made mention of number of times he has been enjoy the services from his service provider? Does it also tell his readers that the man that introduce the site to him also scammed by the same Man in question. The answer to all this is capital NO
MY dear readers EFCC is not a body that would be act on false allegation one provide against one another. The writer claimed Mr Adisa is a scammer which i dont think is true from his write up above with the following reasons
(1) A scammer or fraudster Man will never respond to anything positive about your problem that is once the money get to him he will closed up the case with him immediately
(2) A scammer will never credit you with your normal SMS units of which he credited him correctly
(3) a scammer will never return your money back to you whenever the problem arises from the internet of which he did by transferring 60k back to you him
(4) A scammer will never operate BULKSMS for over 12years in business without seen any negative report about his on net except this false allegation just to defame him
(5) I am very sure this is not your first time of doing business with him and he has been responded to you positive of which a scammer will never do that
(6) For you getting all the detail about him means you know him very well and he is your friend. you put the word fraudster on this picture, you have his home address, office address facebook address and many more. Definitely the guy is not a scammer at all. EFCC is not a dull body and you may be charge over for defaming his reputation
Additionally, Do you ever think the man in question cannot also write fake allegation and defame your name too on the internet which i am sure is already out on google. just search your name on google and see the result. Both of you are Bulksms Services provider and you went on and spoiled your reputation on the internet. I suggest you call on your friend and find elastic solution to this problem
instead of defaming your reputation on the internet.
My advice to all readers is that will should not act on side one person without listing to other hand

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of The 15yrs Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Because Of Him Identified / Boyfriend allegedly kill Girlfriend After She Was Caught Dancing For Another Guy / Man Confesses That He Killed His Girlfriend And Sold Her Head For N20000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.