Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her (44770 Views)

Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby / Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Driftingking(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, underwent a successful fibroid surgery, in India, some months ago!

The Kogi State-born actress who assured fans that she was getting better, was picked up from the hospital yesterday by her best friend and colleague, Tonto Dikeh.

According to Tonto, she is now to take care of her personally, also urged fans to remember the ailing actress in their prayers.

Picked my girl up from the hospital early yesterday so I can personally take care of her… Halima you are definitely one of the strongest women I know @halimabubakar
The lords your strength Baby girl..
My prayers love and strength are with you,God never lets us go thru a suitation if he didn’t know we could overcome it..
#Pls encourage and pray for her…. you are an overcomer,The apple of Gods eyes..The world will celebrate you my Sister..
Love you girl’

Halima began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise. She is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-personally-take-care-actress-halimar-abubakar-picks-hospital.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by 10eola(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
okay...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by dahunsy(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# what kind of help are u rendering when its all for the social media noting buh faking up who u are not

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by OKorowanta: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Sickness can turn a King's robes to shreds.
Sickness your fada!
E no go beta for u.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2017
that's nice of u

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by softwerk(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
The reality of this women's marriage crash has seriously left her broken and in continuous dire need of attention sad

3 months ago she saved an accident victim, paid his bills and bought him new clothes same day!

1 month ago she returned her brideprice back to Churchill's family she claimed she initially paid by herself

Last 2 weeks she joined in a publisised march against women abuse in Lagos.

3days ago she declared she's now born again after cursing and insulting the living day light out of Churchill and his mother!

Yesterday she went back filming at nollywood and today she's in the news again!

I think her strategy is to always be in the news with the aim of "peppering" her estranged Churchill embarassed

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by StarPlayer: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
softwerk:
The reality of this women's marriage crash has seriously left her broken and in continuous dire need of attention sad

3 months ago she saved an accident victim, paid his bills and bought him new clothes same day!

1 month ago she returned her brideprice back to Churchill's family she claimed she initially paid by herself

3days ago she declared she's now born again after cursing and insulting the living day light out of Churchill and his mother!

I think her strategy is to always be in the news with the aim of "peppering" her estranged Churchill embarassed
Is it your own failed marriage that is making you to stalk her?

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by kolafolabi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
She is your friend right? So why showing that picture of hers.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Came: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
See as halima come be like cancer patient.Una sure say no be one Alhaji plant tree for her stomach so... Hmmmmm... Madam, go church if the matter pass you ooo, no carry shame kpeme oooooo!!! Hmmmmmm!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tonto Dike is an idiot, must you tell the whole world that you are helping Halima.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
But I thought fibroid is for the stomach. Cant she make up?

This Buhari govt sef undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by mzjaney(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
eye service
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Ying78(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eye service of social media

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Narldon: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
WISHING HALIMAT A VERY QUICK RECOVERY..

ANYWAYS;

THROWBACK OF THE SLAY MAMAS cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by tomdon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sickness is not good oo
This life is very transient and ephemeral.
Surprise awaits when one sees the real looks of all these ladies that they package like goddesses

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by bbbabes(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
This lady looks so sick...I speak healing into her life.

GOD OF PASTOR CHRIS OYHAKILHOME WILL TOUCH HER IN JESUS NAME

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Publicity
In falz voice :Wehdon ma
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
She must announce to the world, I trust her. This is not good for halimar though.
At times the health wahala people goes thru in life, is unimaginable. If she becomes a babe mama now, people will be attacking her any how. I don't blame some babae mama at times, because of some avoidable ailments like this. Wish her quick recovery and a good husband to fill in baby instead of fibroid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by malificent(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Halima doesn't look good, at allll sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by adedayourt(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
mzjaney:
High service

or eye service u mean

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by adebayo201: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Keneking:
But I thought fibroid is for the stomach. Cant she make up?

This Buhari govt sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Vivipop(f): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na wa o, onye riawara di nma?
Facial beauty is really ephemeral. I wish you a speedy recovery dear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by UnknownT: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can we see a makeup picture of that Halima, I want to confirm something.
BTW, dem dey undergo Chemotherapy for fibroid? Because I'm not understanding that picture

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by ivolt: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
Is it your own failed marriage that is making you to stalk her?

Are you sure he is married ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by tociano009(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fibroid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Omotayor123(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
She looks more like a cancer patient.

Get well soon bae.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by alphaconde(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
illness is one of the worst challenges humans face, I recall I spent 21days in the hospital earlier in the year and I exactly know how it feels, also very sweet to have someone by your side during this period, but please hope u girls not going to fight thereafter and call each other names
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Yewandequeen(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wishing her quick recovery. But I don't think that publicity Tonto gave her is necessary.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by martineverest(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lesbians them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by Ayo001: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
You've forgotten that OP went to her page to copy these words. It is none of your business whatever she says on her instagram account.
softwerk:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her by mzjaney(f): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
adedayourt:

or eye service u mean
Any one u call am sir.

Thanks anyway. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Checkout Mercy Eke's 2020 Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.