Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism (2357 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / The Evil Of Tribalism In The Nigeria Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Tampinu(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Seun:

Sorry, I was referring to Numbers 12:3, "Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth" LOL

Israel has always been given a Messiah in every generation and that Messiah always is the MOST HUMBLE man on the face of the earth....In this generation, that Messiah is Emperor Haile Selassie I...

Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Seun:
I fully support your anti-racist message! If your Bible story can make people improve their behaviour, that’s great.

However, I wonder why the story (Numbers 12) says that only Miriam was cursed with leprosy for 7 days even though both Aaron and Miriam spoke against Moses. Is it because Miriam being a woman made her criticism of Moses more offensive in the eyes of Israel’s male God?

Feminists and their sharp mouths grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I have a question for you. Let us take the Nigerian constitution. Why is it that a senator like Joshua Dariye is jailed while still serving, and a sitting governor like Fayose with his bad mouth is untouchable till the end of his tenure? And there are strong evidences of corruption against both of them.
Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Admitwithschola: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Seun:

Sorry, I was referring to Numbers 12:3, "Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth" LOL

Hi Seun,

Perhaps my first direct message to you. Please see here - https://www.nairaland.com/4710813/grab-opportunity-make-sure.

Thanks
Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Tampinu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2018

Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Ndipe(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Moses marriage to this black woman clearly discredits the notion that ancient Jews were blacks.
Re: Moses Married An Amazing African Woman,shun Tribalism by Tampinu(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Ndipe:
Moses marriage to this black woman clearly discredits the notion that ancient Jews were blacks.
They don't come more ancient than "Genesis", first country mentioned in Bible is ETHIOPIA (Genesis 2:13).

Also read Revelation 2:9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv4lghYrE1A

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Charge Of 101 Contradictions In The Bible Refuted! / Bible Quiz For All. / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.