Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) (3962 Views)

China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you're thinking your TV isn't quite big enough, Samsung may just have the answer.

The electronics giant has revealed the first installation of its bigger ever screen, a 34-foot LED screen designed to replace a cinema screen.

It has a peak brightness level nearly 10 times greater than that offered by standard cinema projectors.

It's the world's first High Dynamic Range (HDR) LED theater display, and has been installed at Lotte Cinema World Tower in Korea.

The 34-foot has a 4K (4,096 x 2,160) picture quality resolution and accommodates modern movie theater dimensions, as cinema screens are typically larger.

Samsung says it could dramatically improve the cinema experience.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4697924/Samsung-s-34-foot-TV-screen-replace-cinema-screens.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Freeman59: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Seen

1 Like

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
aww
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
'Through sharper and more realistic colors, complementary audio and an elevated presentation, our Cinema LED Screen makes viewers feel as if they are part of the picture,' said HS Kim, President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.

'SUPER S' theater is a new paradigm of movie screening,' said Wonchun Cha, Lotte Cinema CEO.

'We look forward to working with Samsung to introduce new, high-quality technology to the movie industry in the future, and we are excited to drive customer satisfaction through an improved viewing environment that brings a variety of content to life.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Last month, Samsung unveiled another television that doubles as a picture frame and never needs to be switched off.

Called The Frame, the ultrathin TV is encased with wooden trim to look like a picture frame on the wall when in 'Art Mode' instead of fading to black like traditional sets.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by adedayo3193(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Damn
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Samsung is really competing with Panasonic in terms of innovation. I bet that the "picture frame" tv would sell fast in the coming years.

4 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Bellfun(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Explorers!

I always trust you to keep me up to date!
And I love the way you carefully chose your topics!

Nice one bro!

3 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is nice smiley
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by wayne4loan: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Damm .. Just Imagine, Watching GAME OF THRONES With This Tv

5 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
The future is here cool

1 Like

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by ERONX(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Awesome
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by dessz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Explorers:
Last month, Samsung unveiled another television that doubles as a picture frame and never needs to be switched off.

Called The Frame, the ultrathin TV is encased with wooden trim to look like a picture frame on the wall when in 'Art Mode' instead of fading to black like traditional sets.
una explorers, una no dey follow person back undecided
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by teepsee(f): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't think cinema still use projectors, only if it's still in existence in ur location. The last cinema i visited has a bigger screen compare to that on display

1 Like

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by teepsee(f): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
dessz:
no kind them, them dy feel like boss for nl
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by calberian: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Teepsee no vex o but, in my opinion, Explorers no dey "feel like boss" because, on NL, him na boss in his own right. And I refuse to believe that I'm alone in this assertion.

Onto the topic, the cost difference will probably relegate this mammoth of a flat screen TV to the private lounges of those billionaires who feel having a cinema at home is no biggie.

5 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by paooxide(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks explorer ....
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Hysmady(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm...Doping
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Xbee007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
That will be a bit difficult to transport from country to country.
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
dessz:

Lol.....Not like that bro, like it has a limit.

Followed to a point sometimes back that i can no longer follow, thats why i have to check it.

I can follow everyone on NL if its possible, it cost nothing.

That's why bro.

9 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by dessz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Explorers:

Lol.....Not like that bro, like it has a limit.

Followed to a point sometimes back that i can no longer follow, thats why i have to check it.

I can follow everyone on NL if its possible, it cost nothing.

That's why bro.

kk
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
wayne4loan:
Damm .. Just Imagine, Watching GAME OF THRONES With This Tv

As in ehn, the snow, the castles, the landscapes will be like...
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by ajalawole(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Explorers my nigga, keep doing the good job. Am sure life is treating you fine sir

oya less goooooooooo

cheesy
front seat or nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by WizAkzy: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Mehn!! Imagine playing fifa 2017 or any hardcore game on this screen cool

2 Likes

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2017
WizAkzy:

Aba......Na die be that.
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by tk4rd: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
How much does it cost altogether to get it and install it.??
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by medolab90(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Kindly waiting
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
tk4rd:
How much does it cost altogether to get it and install it.??

No idea bro.
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Oxytocin(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2017
WizAkzy:
Fifa 2017...Damn!! shocked shocked
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by kefa00(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will buy this one..

1 Like

Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by penzino(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
explorers, how much be this one?
Re: 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
penzino:
explorers, how much be this one?

Them no put price for there o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can Operamini 2.06 Be Downloaded From. / HACKING Free+ Buy CEH V7 Tools / Cool Projects(embedded Systems)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.