Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (43067 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by henryanna36: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
IMN rejoice with Rev. Ayuba Asheshe as he celebrates 50th birthday at ECWA Unity Church Rayfield Jos. He also received ambassador of peace Award from the Movement

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/shiite-members-celebrate-50th-birthday.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by henryanna36: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by juman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by sainty2k3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is unbelievable

51 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by erunz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
God bless the Shiites, they are indeed peace loving people

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by oladeebo: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
that is Nigeria I was born to then, no boundary!
before kanu & co come to build the Berlin wall

91 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
erunz:
God bless the Shiites, they are indeed peace loving people
they say "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" that's what is happening between shites and christians in middle belt . There are shites in other parts of Nigeria, how come they don't do this?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nutase: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by begwong: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
God is great!!

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by googlepikins: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
No wonder Buhari and his Boko Haram brothers don't like them, cos they're the peaceful ones

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by dlondonbadboy: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Etizz: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
I like it.....we should all unite as one and stop the Haram ish.... nice one guys.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by futurerex: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
You mean something like this

6 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by nictech: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
O dima
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by sunkoye: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by liftedhigh: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jesu.!!!! Send them away. Na spy them be o

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
THEY HAVE THE SAME THING IN COMMON

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks

Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
These are the kind of news we want to hear news that would unite us rather than divide us albeit welldone to the shiites

7 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by jchioma: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is nice. Religious tolerance promotes peace.

It takes wisdom to know that after all said and done, we are all humans. Happy birth day sir.

7 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by laurel03(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
the original kanu na footballer

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by OkoYibo: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:
The shiites are always more peaceful and tolerant than those skull mining parboiled moozlems in Osobo smiley

Descendant of Judas Iscariot, Member of the rejected tribe of Israel, I hail you.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Dare2Try(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Alisunah and teblic won't like this, up to the Shiite guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by princestars(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I see the leader of the shiite becoming souls winning pastor for Christ... check the 4th picture, see the way he removed his cap, something special is in him

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by shammah1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't seem to trust them. They wouldn't be friends with Christians if they weren't rejected by the Sunnis. Anyways, everyone is welcome to the house of God. I hate our interpretation of religion.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Shia muslims in a way has always been closer and more tolerant than the Sunni muslims,asides their ashura,i deem it they are better than their Sunni devilish islamic brothers. Hardly would you see Sunni salafist movement and the Sufi being friends with Christians. Surah 5:51 always speaks for them. Bad people.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.