Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) (15202 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by petokey: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
The guy is signing out on the boobs of a lady... Hahaha.... please predict his future for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by geesunge(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
What's this
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
They say sign, why is he holding it. Our future leaders

1 Like

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by thesicilian: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
His future is very bright, its her future that has gone sour like 3days old beans.

3 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
wen m signing out.. I will use dis skill on dem gals grin

lefulefe deadshot..kum n carry your broda
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by gidimasters(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mylestone:

lefulefe
deadshot..kum n carry your broda

Lol... The thing dey sweet... The girls go even dey tell you say na only that day you get...

2 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Deadshot(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mylestone:

lefulefe
deadshot..kum n carry your broda

Lol...na lefulefu brother oo
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Veehigh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
click like if you know you did that during your final examcheesy.

ladies don't even care on this day. they are overwhelmed by the euphoria of graduating. they allow guys press boobies, smooch yanshes, kiss them et al.

9 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
The boobs still look kajad so what is your problem?
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by plainmirror(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
With the way his left hand is supporting the brezz, his signature will be longer than river nile.

4 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aw,Lord save them.
Breaking News: Another Huge Fire Engulf London Market - A Must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWrlzQ6KTDA
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by queenbetsy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
the lady is not even comfortable with it
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Veehigh(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenbetsy:

that's a lie. it's a happy face. nor be like that una dey do?

5 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by queenbetsy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Veehigh:

that's a lie. it's a happy face. nor be like that una dey do?
if you ask me, na who I go ask? smiley
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Veehigh(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenbetsy:
if you ask me, na who I go ask? smiley

i nor ask you. it was a rhetorical question. check my signature and share it with your friends.

1 Like

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenbetsy:
Something wey she dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by capsule(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
that's Mc Galaxy
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by adexdon(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
ee

1 Like

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by olayiwola4u(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
martinoh:
Say no ❌❌❌to Western union & Moneygram.
Say no ❌❌❌to picker carry money run��

✔Instant cash out available ��������

��� Cash deposit to

⭕Chase

⭕Wellsfargo

⭕Bank of America

✔✔Deposit and receive Naira straight within 10minute.

⭕Cash deposit only������.

Holla for best rates.����. 08101624502

Are you sure this guy is signing out?

I don't believe is intention is to sign out...

This is beyond what we can envisage.

I pity this guy...what if he aspire for the post of president in nigeria and this lady come up with this picture?

How will he defend his motive for writing there or for holding it in public?
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by queenbetsy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Veehigh:

i nor ask you. it was a rhetorical question. check my signature and share it with your friends.
you just joined NL?

2 Likes

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by pu7pl3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenbetsy:
you just joined NL?
U Killed it
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by DivinelyBlessed: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tapping current
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by indodon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by lexaydfg(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Look at the girls face cheesy and then look at the guys mouth.. so many wicked thought going through his mind.. grin grin
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by dipznano: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2017
queenbetsy:

U say wah?

grin
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by dipznano: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2017
queenbetsy:
you just joined NL?

Loool.... learner grin grin
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by Veehigh(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2017
queenbetsy:
you just joined NL?

yeah, darling.
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by 8stargeneral: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Wow,i just love boobs
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by medolab90(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Smh
Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by UncleSnr(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2017
ProjectShamba, Nigeria’s largest project topic and research materials marketplace, provides students ultimate store to browse, download, and sell FULL academic software project topics and research materials.

All project topics listed on this site are provided by Student’s/ Experienced Project writers (vendors) and verified before listing on the site.

You can make money by uploading your previous academic projects, So other Students can download, use and learn the project, get project idea, concept on how to develop project and writing of technical documents.

Re: Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) by fredtoks(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
check this out, you will love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLvqBb_uZA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM / UNILAG To Resume January 25, 2021 / Photo: Jambites Protest In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.