Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Can I Get A Court Order? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Get A Court Order? (1522 Views)

Refusal To Obey Court Order Is Corruption – Emir Of Gummi / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p / Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Court Order? by slayminder(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was duped by a site on internet I paid 100k into there account and they close their site I don't have access to their site again, I went to Gtbank they asked me to bring police report and court order
Re: How Can I Get A Court Order? by pat1612(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
If u take my advice with my experience dont try it rather try to make that 100k.
Because police will charge u to file report again u will need them to pay transport for them to go to court and then u would have spent close to 50k plus grin
Better take it as experience and move on cry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Court Order? by terrezo2002(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
pat1612:
If u take my advice with my experience dont try it rather try to make that 100k.
Because police will charge u to file report again u will need them to pay transport for them to go to court and then u would have spent close to 50k plus grin
Better take it as experience and move on cry
If you will get your money back then it is worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Causes Outrage After Posting Photos Of Female Circumcision(photos) / Car Owner Killed As Apc Candidate Donates Stolen Vehicle For Campaign In Uyo / Ghana Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.