Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (36649 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by lonelydora: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Of all the girls I ever dated, this one came closest to my heart. I'm ordinarily stingy to girls when I date them, especially the ones i feel don't really love me for any other reason than what they hope to benefit. In fact, my last relationship ended because of how tightfisted i was with her. But in the case of this girl in question, I was so free, i gave her easily, it got to the extent that my cousins and closed friends started suggesting that she put a hex on me. i really loved her. my whole life changed when she came in, i became very happy, always wanted to be with her, for every contract i took, i shared a small part with her and she was happy, whenever there was a misunderstanding, she apologised, she was never the type to climb a high horse. I wont lie i saw her demands for material things increase uncontrollably, i became responsible for everything she wanted and needed, her cream, her clothes, phone, laptop, subscription, even ordinary airtime! haba! airtime oh!!! but i wasn't all that disturbed because i felt i could endure the burden just because of how happy and lively she always made me feel, practically the same addiction my neighbour has for weed even if its with his last dime

The trouble started when i went to her place one day and she was not around, my phone was almost dead, i decided to charge it in the abokis place near her house. Then i saw what looked exactly like her phone charging. I mean; her phone cover is very spectacular to me, looks like rabbit ears with lights that come on whenever you touch it. i asked about it, he told me it was hers. God so did it that he allowed me to check the phone, i had known her pattern a long time ago but she didn't know.

Brothers and sisters! When I opened this phone, and saw her chat with someone whose name she saved with "miracle" she was obviously cheating! I copied the number and dialled it on my phone with truecaller, i saw the complete name, i opened facebook and checked that name, it was a guy, he was on her facebook too. she had been seeing this guy. the dates on their whatsapp chat confirmed that certain times she left my house and said she was going to her brothers house, that was where she actually went.

For the first time in my life i was broken, i had to break up with this girl. but i wanted to think about it thoroughly because i feared loneliness and the loss of happiness that breaking up with her will bring me. i did anyway.

She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

Bro, move on. There are many BETTER fishes in the river. Don't go back to her, unless, she will see you as helpless and deal more with you. Whatever doesn't change during friendship won't change after marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
PM me if you want some real advise
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Maxvasia(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2017
May ur days be long, merry and bright for this comment u have made
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.
It's only normal you feel this way, considering you loved her...

This is where the trouble started, you were just too in love to notice or act on it. Some women could be very smart...or should I say cunning? The worst thing that can happen to you in a relationship, is to show a bad partner you can't do without him or her...you become predictable and less spontaneous. An emotional pushover and wreck. Such partners have a way of making themselves 'indispensable'... grin
So, when they eventually strike, they expect you to forgive out of fear of being alone or finding someone like them.

Some men go ahead to marry such women, and they will almost steal trying to satisfy her. Na God save you. My brother, move on. Next time, use your senses. Don't love a woman and buy all her problems. All those uncontrollable demands was her way of testing the efficacy of her juju in your life...learn to say NO to unnecessary demands!!! You deserve better...someone better than a cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by DICKtator: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Of

The trouble
For

Why do I have this strong feeling that this is Rob Kardashian and the lady you referred to is Blacc Chyna?
Was the guy she was cheating on you named Ferrari?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
I command you to receive sense immediately... Wat nonsense? so u love to be ATM abi? Make i go visit chief priest for my village on ur behalf.
Kokaine:

Of all the girls I ever dated, this one came closest to my heart. I'm ordinarily stingy to girls when I date them, especially the ones i feel don't really love me for any other reason than what they hope to benefit. In fact, my last relationship ended because of how tightfisted i was with her. But in the case of this girl in question, I was so free, i gave her easily, it got to the extent that my cousins and closed friends started suggesting that she put a hex on me. i really loved her. my whole life changed when she came in, i became very happy, always wanted to be with her, for every contract i took, i shared a small part with her and she was happy, whenever there was a misunderstanding, she apologised, she was never the type to climb a high horse. I wont lie i saw her demands for material things increase uncontrollably, i became responsible for everything she wanted and needed, her cream, her clothes, phone, laptop, subscription, even ordinary airtime! haba! airtime oh!!! but i wasn't all that disturbed because i felt i could endure the burden just because of how happy and lively she always made me feel, practically the same addiction my neighbour has for weed even if its with his last dime

The trouble started when i went to her place one day and she was not around, my phone was almost dead, i decided to charge it in the abokis place near her house. Then i saw what looked exactly like her phone charging. I mean; her phone cover is very spectacular to me, looks like rabbit ears with lights that come on whenever you touch it. i asked about it, he told me it was hers. God so did it that he allowed me to check the phone, i had known her pattern a long time ago but she didn't know.

Brothers and sisters! When I opened this phone, and saw her chat with someone whose name she saved with "miracle" she was obviously cheating! I copied the number and dialled it on my phone with truecaller, i saw the complete name, i opened facebook and checked that name, it was a guy, he was on her facebook too. she had been seeing this guy. the dates on their whatsapp chat confirmed that certain times she left my house and said she was going to her brothers house, that was where she actually went.

For the first time in my life i was broken, i had to break up with this girl. but i wanted to think about it thoroughly because i feared loneliness and the loss of happiness that breaking up with her will bring me. i did anyway.

She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by alphajerus(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

#Oga move on!!! If all u said is true and after the care she still cheated omo..it means she cant be trusted... This is ur lesson before u say i said it!... Observe her actions lately after the breakup if there is any kind of remourse or regret if there isnt just ...tinye onwe gi na chain... I coment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by GlobalGisting(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Hey @op. Please my brother, move on. You will remain forever her prisoner. Love is a two way thing so it's very obvious she doesn't love you. Speaking from experience, I've been admitted myself for months due to resultant effects of severe heartbreak and depression. Just go and get yourself another girl and if you have a taste for true love like I now enjoy, zip up ur pockets. Only give scarcely when you knw you are not giving her so the love can live. Keep money far from love, "love is love alone" no money attached and trust God, you will find pure undiluted love and also pls be sure to give pure undiluted love.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by 0b100100111: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
You re dating an high classed executive Olosho!

The best you can get from her is to use her for money rituals

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Lastborn12(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
I pray to learn from your experience and comment of others because is like we are in the same shoe.
My fiancé is even hurt tempered also likewise me and am even afraid of marrying her right now because of our hurt temper.
She always like me to succumb anytime we drag things and if I refuse she will be like am done with the relationship and will not call to say am sorry.
Sometimes I use to think that she has numerous boyfriend's that makes her behalf as such.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
She was feeding your ego by continuously begging you and you were busy forming, now you are feeling lonely and missing her.

Not every woman will beg you, if she manage to do so, try and forgive her, she put her self esteem on the line by begging you at the first place.
Kileleyi n so?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Bro.. Miracle will continue to perform wonders on her even if you accept her back.

Those days being a man was about honour, respect, strength and emotional ruggedness. But those days are gawn, I look around and see soft men everywhere.. A lady took up all your time, money and resources. And was still cheating on u , you found out and still wants her back... Are u alright at all.

When u dey with her, that is when she is yours, so bang as much as possible. Last time, I checked a girl phone( she showed me her chats) , my guy plenty guys always dey on the line, no need to feel jealous. Bleep her wella, enjoy the time u have and accept it for what it is... Move on.. The more emotionally attached u get , the boring it becomes and more u r taking of granted..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Phonefanatic: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

This is my fuckingg story right now and at the verge of dumping her. I trust this girl like mad but she has made attempts to cheat 3 times all with married men and I end up intervening before if happens all because I follow her chat up.
The last one happened recently and she was about going to meeting someone in a hotel........ I gave her a resounding slap and sent her out though it still hurts letting go that's if I will.

For the main time I registered at the gym and started working out, got a Fresh car and just living my life for now. Bleep everything else.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by neutrotoba(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

Time will heal everything... Don't go back

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Lollipop247(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
U fu**ed up. Instead of you to hold on to her. Good gals are now becoming scarce ooo & the fact she makes u happy, u would have still giving her a 2nd chance.( we all make mistakes), since she said she will leave the guy. I won't blame her. U know how u guys behave in rshp, so I'm guessing she didn't wanna put all her eggs in one basket.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by madgoat(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

Go back to her and become an ATM machine grin
She was chopping ur money steadily and straffing someone else without even thinking twice. You would be the biggest vegetable mugu on earth to go back to her. Person wey don already forget you and moved on with life and na u come dey do like Pussy.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by AkuGenny(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=Kokaine post=58521530]Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

Move on Bro... Would have slapped sense into you if you are my brother
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:

Oga Mi use ur head ooo
I was once in ur situation
Dated , broke up with her , settled , and we have broken up again
Check my profile
Created a thread about it all
Use ur head oo

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
PM me if you want some real advise
I want some real advice smiley
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by alanka(f): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
So people of this generation are still hoping and believing that they can find faithful partners.

If 10 of every 11 girls within the age of 18 to 25 are not virgin then we can equally say the probability that a married woman or a fiancee will not be faith to her spouse is 10/11= 9.9 or99%

And will all know that even 999 of every 1001 are not virgin so where are you going to find the faithful?

With this it means there very high tendency (99%) that a wife or fiancee will not be faithful

Get yourself a baby mama if u cant commot your face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by pweshboi(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
on your case op, the gods are not to be blamed for what ever outcome you get from this.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Joe171(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
LePrezident:

Been there done that.

1. Cut every form of contact. Social media and all. Delete her number

2. Get very busy with work and set work/career goals to achieve.

3. Go on a punna chase and score as many as you can. Some people will advise against this but tell you what, this is the most effective of all the steps.

4. Stop stalking her on social media. Get a life!

5. Do more fun stuff. Like learn a hobby (learn a new dance, learn to swim, pick up an interest in foreign languages; preferably French)

6. Go on a holiday.

7. Avoid romantic music and stop visiting places you both used to go together.
No.3 is the most effective truely... you don't lose here, you only enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by fatdick(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
She was feeding your ego by continuously begging you and you were busy forming, now you are feeling lonely and missing her.

Not every woman will beg you, if she manage to do so, try and forgive her, she put her self esteem on the line by begging you at the first place.
Yours is the most senseless post I've come across in such a while. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by fexj: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
the girl i have similar experience with for 4 years and was planning to get married to this november is enjoying herself with one of my friends
i just had to walk away as i tried to still make it work, get her back but she choose him over me.....
i do miss her everyday and she now do wants me back and shows all effort to get me back but am never going back....
her entire family and friends are still close to me but i can never allow her back into my life.............
its best to be loyal to yourself and move on...........

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by fineboynl(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
hahahaaha lool

youre right sha.... maybe i expected the begging to continue at least long enough for me to see that i wasnt a mumu all along. but... here i am,
bro i have been there before. deep inside you know that this girl is not good for you. so there is no need going back there. because she will never change except she is using juju on you. man up and delete every contact of her from your list. avoid anything that will take or lead you back to her. start a new relationship. you will will regret going back to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by madgoat(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:

Shut up there. People like you cheat all over the place and u want to bring it to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Weak nigga.

Any girl that cheats with you together with one dude should be dump & never revisited.

I HATE CHEATING PARTNERS WITH PASSION. male or female.

You freaking home wreckers
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by sod09(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:

see them
birds of same feathers
cheaters....slay queen angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Emzyme:

Oga Mi use ur head ooo I was once in ur situation Dated , broke up with her , settled , and we have broken up again Check my profile Created a thread about it all Use ur head oo
hahahaha bro no be lie

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
lool.... some of the advices are funny sha

like i should learn a new language and new dance, that one wee be too hard na

on a serious note, the number 3 is a no no for me cos i want to be responsible now because im not getting younger. i think of my self as a potential father and a role model. i will follow your advice to cut all ties immediately. thanks a million brother.

Bro we share the same mindset,for me though my past has been hunting me because back in the day I was always around women and I was a club and party freak,I met a girl that made me stop that my lifestyle,I was determined to be a better man because that was the only reason she was going to be with me,well I did became a better man and stopped my wayward ways and cut off from ALL my female friends,alas we still broke up because according to the same ho I was too clingy now and it was hurting my productivity with my work,now I'm willing and ready to give love a shot once again but damn the women nowadays are far from wifey potential,most put up the innocent look but are demons in disguise,I really want to settle down and have children but the set of women I come across are not about that life they want to slay 24/7 ,I'm keeping an eye out for foreign ladies now.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ThisIsOutlaw: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
i really appreciate this response, i think i was blinded by her good sides. comparably, she put up the best of mannerism i have ever been accustomed to by ladies. it was like i had met my better half. i mean i have been out of relationships where the girls were wealthier, proud, temperamental, indifferent to my hobbies, and most with no sense of humour. i felt she loved me, i know how to be a playboy too, but i just didnt want to hurt her, i was nuturing her because she had this knack for evoking happiness in me whenever i felt down. i lost an amount of money to a fraudster, but her companionship did not make me become as violent and temperamental as i would normally be when struck by the spell from a bad wind. the spending i was doing was to me like "i dont want to put a price tag on my happiness", i became more productive, more positive, and even my clients and distant friends could see i changed. maybe i should have taken it for granted that appearances is just a smokescreen, because this girl appeared to me like a naive innocent person who would never know how to put plot and schemes to effect. you are right, i was blinded.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by prinxpalax(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Every lady is a potential cheat. A number of you advice him to go on and look for another lady. Supposing the new lady he gets happen to be a cheat who was dropped by her Ex which is always the case? While his own cheat was discarded. Devil you know is better than unknown Angel.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ThisIsOutlaw: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
i really appreciate this response, i think i was blinded by her good sides. comparably, she put up the best of mannerism i have ever been accustomed to by ladies. it was like i had met my better half. i mean i have been out of relationships where the girls were wealthier, proud, temperamental, indifferent to my hobbies, and most with no sense of humour. i felt she loved me, i know how to be a playboy too, but i just didnt want to hurt her, i was nuturing her because she had this knack for evoking happiness in me whenever i felt down. i lost an amount of money to a fraudster, but her companionship did not make me become as violent and temperamental as i would normally be when struck by the spell from a bad wind. the spending i was doing was to me like "i dont want to put a price tag on my happiness", i became more productive, more positive, and even my clients and distant friends could see i changed. maybe i should have taken it for granted that appearances is just a smokescreen, because this girl appeared to me like a naive innocent person who would never know how to put plot and schemes to effect. you are right, i was blinded.

You ain't gotta listen to all these people bro.... I'll say you follow your heart, if it knocks you down or make your world complete, then it's love, then it's life. It doesn't stop.... Everybody deserves second chances.. Ask yourself what she would have done if you were the one that couldn't help but be a human and make the mistake?? What do you think she will do? Everybody desrves second chances bro.... Especially someone you feel so close to like no other. And if it doesn't work, maybe it wasn't meant to be. But at the end of the day, I say you follow your heart. Not my comment or anyone's... We all just saying things from our views. Peace out

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.