Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,233 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (36482 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by wonyin(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
according to u she has moved on,so wat re u still for bro...
in fact dnt onli move on fly over sef,let her see dah u can be dahm good wifout her in her life
suggestion thou
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2017
I really don't bother dropping comments when a thread goes beyond the second page but let me break my rule for you.

How on earth did you come to see dating as your entire life? You fear loneliness because you've somehow decieved yourself that a girl "completes" you. Haba! She's moved on, she's having a life; You, too, can.

Forget the feeling of wanting to jump into another relationship. Are you so inadequate and scared of your own self that you've defined your happiness as "dating a girl"

No, Bro. No!

13 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by sod09(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
respect ma
wish i can like this times 100
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.
It's only normal you feel this way, considering you loved her...

This is where the trouble started, you were just too in love to notice or act on it. Some women could be very smart...or should I say cunning? The worst thing that can happen to you in a relationship, is to show a bad partner you can't do without him or her...you become predictable and less spontaneous. An emotional pushover and wreck. Such partners have a way of making themselves 'indispensable'... grin
So, when they eventually strike, they expect you to forgive out of fear of being alone or finding someone like them.

Some men go ahead to marry such women, and they will almost steal trying to satisfy her. Na God save you. My brother, move on. Next time, use your senses. Don't love a woman and buy all her problems. All those uncontrollable demands was her way of testing the efficacy of her juju in your life...learn to say NO to unnecessary demands!!! You deserve better...someone better than a cheat.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by SmartyPants(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Of all the girls I ever dated, this one came closest to my heart. I'm ordinarily stingy to girls when I date them, especially the ones i feel don't really love me for any other reason than what they hope to benefit. In fact, my last relationship ended because of how tightfisted i was with her. But in the case of this girl in question, I was so free, i gave her easily, it got to the extent that my cousins and closed friends started suggesting that she put a hex on me. i really loved her. my whole life changed when she came in, i became very happy, always wanted to be with her, for every contract i took, i shared a small part with her and she was happy, whenever there was a misunderstanding, she apologised, she was never the type to climb a high horse. I wont lie i saw her demands for material things increase uncontrollably, i became responsible for everything she wanted and needed, her cream, her clothes, phone, laptop, subscription, even ordinary airtime! haba! airtime oh!!! but i wasn't all that disturbed because i felt i could endure the burden just because of how happy and lively she always made me feel, practically the same addiction my neighbour has for weed even if its with his last dime

The trouble started when i went to her place one day and she was not around, my phone was almost dead, i decided to charge it in the abokis place near her house. Then i saw what looked exactly like her phone charging. I mean; her phone cover is very spectacular to me, looks like rabbit ears with lights that come on whenever you touch it. i asked about it, he told me it was hers. God so did it that he allowed me to check the phone, i had known her pattern a long time ago but she didn't know.

Brothers and sisters! When I opened this phone, and saw her chat with someone whose name she saved with "miracle" she was obviously cheating! I copied the number and dialled it on my phone with truecaller, i saw the complete name, i opened facebook and checked that name, it was a guy, he was on her facebook too. she had been seeing this guy. the dates on their whatsapp chat confirmed that certain times she left my house and said she was going to her brothers house, that was where she actually went.

For the first time in my life i was broken, i had to break up with this girl. but i wanted to think about it thoroughly because i feared loneliness and the loss of happiness that breaking up with her will bring me. i did anyway.

She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

You should have given yourself time to get over her in your heart and mind before breaking up with her.

Now, listen to me bro... there is always someone else just as special as the one you just lost. In 2012 i almost got married to the person i thought was the love of my life. Till today i still think i could have had a happy life with her, but right now i have someone else that i wouldn't trade for anyone in the world. But if she messes up, i'll move on sharply.

No one is too special for you to let go. Deal with your emotional neediness. Find someone else.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by bigass123(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Really shocked
Tell me something I don't know
Her self esteem
How can a lady be jumping from bed to bed and still be talking about self esteem. Self esteem or preek esteem.
Why am I even finding your comment weird sef undecided ... Isn't that the dirty games y'all hoes play? It's the same reason ladies are avoiding to comment on the thread. Cos it's something y'all do.
Y'all or I'd say 90% of you girls are the same.
Fuckin everything Bleep.able and playing smart in relationships.. The 2 important words in ur lives are preek and money. Y'all can go to any length to get it. When you meet a dude who outsmarts you.. You'll start crying foul.. Forgetting that all is fair in warfare.
To the OP, I wish I can see you in person.. You need a factory reset slap to exorcise you of her juju. The only solution to make your brain function normal again is a correct slap on ur face and trust me you'll never remember the olosho you were calling your girlfriend.

MissCuppy:
She was feeding your ego by continuously begging you and you were busy forming, now you are feeling lonely and missing her.

Not every woman will beg you, if she manage to do so, try and forgive her, she put her self esteem on the line by begging you at the first place.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
i really appreciate this response, i think i was blinded by her good sides. comparably, she put up the best of mannerism i have ever been accustomed to by ladies. it was like i had met my better half. i mean i have been out of relationships where the girls were wealthier, proud, temperamental, indifferent to my hobbies, and most with no sense of humour. i felt she loved me, i know how to be a playboy too, but i just didnt want to hurt her, i was nuturing her because she had this knack for evoking happiness in me whenever i felt down. i lost an amount of money to a fraudster, but her companionship did not make me become as violent and temperamental as i would normally be when struck by the spell from a bad wind. the spending i was doing was to me like "i dont want to put a price tag on my happiness", i became more productive, more positive, and even my clients and distant friends could see i changed. maybe i should have taken it for granted that appearances is just a smokescreen, because this girl appeared to me like a naive innocent person who would never know how to put plot and schemes to effect. you are right, i was blinded.

My question is what does she do? What's her background like? Were you absolutely faithful to her too all the while?

Some girls by no fault of theirs are in a position where they can't afford things in life especially as students, if she's one of those, it's understandable that you take care of her for the time being until she's done and can take up a job no matter how small.

Some girls also come from problematic backgrounds and have serious financial and emotional problems, which they cannot solve by themselves but need someone to help them overcome.

If you've also not been faithful why the hypocrisy? She may have known and had feelings for that guy before you came along so it shouldn't be a big deal. Bear in mind always that until you pay a girl's bride price she's never truly yours and you shouldn't feel heartbroken when she finds someone else and wants to move on.

I hope you catch my drift, I've got no advise to give, just guidance.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by HARDDON: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
You are your own undoing. Right from d start, you messed it all up.

She got your emotional switch, she knows it, n boy! :How she tuned it ever so switfly. From lil lunch to airtime to fixing of hair to buying of shoes, cloths, accesories, phones etc....

As a siggy reads off here, u cant see clearly in crimson red. embarassed

she aint here for luv, no, just the dough n u know it. That was why u stuck to ur guns n let her go the first time. All she does is collect. Neva gives n no matter how hard she makes u happy, something aint just right.
U finally were lead right n saw stuff that broke d camel's back.
I read that part n i was very happy, thinking how lucky u r, ur eyes got opened.
Some guys aint this lucky, end up marrying these kinda gurls n turning woman wrapper all d days of their miserable lives.

THen i read the annoying part of you wanting to go back n i smh in rage.

Do yourself some sexy gud n move on with your freaking life! There are way beta gurls out there.

You can check my siggy for more

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Baabs(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
The truth is you sudnt hav checked her fone, u can't monitor a ladyies. Only dem can monitor dem self. The moment u start invading into her privacy is d moment u start seeing wat hurt u more. Lady is only ur dat moment u r her togeda, den u can call her my wife, but d moment u step out or she does, she's not urs anymore, dat moment u see her as ur love, not ur wife. Another tin I will want to ask u, sinx u guys started dating, haven't u cheated on her? If yes, jst see it as karma, karma is real. U r not married to her yet, so it happened outta marriage. Despite another guy out thr, does she denied her duty wen demanded? She stil open leg for u, giv u styles... so why worrying urself. ? My suggestion, he she givs u happiness, hold on her, be more of good to her, giv her all d reason to see u r better dan who so ever she's dating. The time u quitted wasn't d best time. Had similar experienced...

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

You should have given yourself time to get over her in your heart and mind before breaking up with her.

Now, listen to me bro... there is always someone else just as special as the one you just lost. In 2012 i almost got married to the person i thought was the love of my life. Till today i still think i could have had a happy life with her, but right now i have someone else that i wouldn't trade for anyone in the world. But if she messes up, i'll move on sharply.

No one is too special for you to let go. Deal with your emotional neediness. Find someone else.

And if you mess up by cheating on her and she funds out you'll be glad for her to move on right?

Why are most men hypocrites when it comes to cheating?

This baffles me cos women are also humans with hormones and get Hot even more than guys.

I weak o.

No matter what ppl will always cheat either physically, mentally or emotionally. Even in marriage bro, your wife will definitely cheat on you in one of those ways.

The question is does she throw it around in your face? Is she willing to immediately cut off such thoughts as they come? Is she willing and determined not to follow through on whatever thoughts she had or has?

People's imagination can never be controlled and trust me, we'll all cheat on our spouses in one of the three ways, it's human nature.

So my point? If she throws it in your face or you find out you have every right to end the rship. But what if you don't find out and she never throws it in your face, you move on with life, what you don't know won't kill you. We can't go about living with paranoia all cos you're in a rship, turning to FBI agents cos she's your wife. Don't let anything give you high BP bro, live a free life.

Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by engrgerald(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

forget about her and get a good girl
where? You know it not stamped on d forehead

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Uchefame(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Remove or unfriend her from all your social media accounts, delete her contacts and pictures in your phone
finally, stop staying alone for now until you recover from the heart break

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
hahahaaha lool

youre right sha.... maybe i expected the begging to continue at least long enough for me to see that i wasnt a mumu all along. but... here i am,
Just have it in mind that anyone is capable of cheating, no matter how innocent and loving they might seem... That has always helped me deal with heartbreaks. Forget the Lady, and try to b a less mugu/maga in your next relationship. Airtime fa?! What's d money u give to her used for? Anyway, I better person will come along.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baabs:
The truth is you sudnt hav checked her fone, u can't monitor a ladyies. Only dem can monitor dem self. The moment u start invading into her privacy is d moment u start seeing wat hurt u more. Lady is only ur dat moment u r her togeda, den u can call her my wife, but d moment u step out or she does, she's not urs anymore, dat moment u see her as ur love, not ur wife. Another tin I will want to ask u, sinx u guys started dating, haven't u cheated on her? If yes, jst see it as karma, karma is real. U r not married to her yet, so it happened outta marriage. Despite another guy out thr, does she denied her duty wen demanded? She stil open leg for u, giv u styles... so why worrying urself. ? My suggestion, he she givs u happiness, hold on her, be more of good to her, giv her all d reason to see u r better dan who so ever she's dating. The time u quitted wasn't d best time. Had similar experienced...

This is exactly what's in my thoughts bro!

If you've cheated too and she seems to have been truly sorry, and you'll know this by her words and actions and further checks, why can't you forgive her?

Or men are permitted to cheat but women aren't?

That is hypocrisy at its peak and trust me, you one can hardly forgive himself when you lose a good girl cos she made a mistake which she may have realized and changed for good, meanwhile you were also a cheat yourself.

What guarantee do you have that the next girl won't be same?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bros!
This lady is just testing how much you love her. From ur story l can see she truly loved you. The things she asked for and how she later cheated on you are ladies' way of showing love.
She wants U back too, but you just av to convince her.
Buy a full bottle of Sniper, call her to meet up. While in her presence, gulf half of d undiluted Sniper and watch how she wud run back into ur waiting cold arms and lifeless body.
The moment she realises that you are the most stupid man on earth, she will neva leave you again.
cool grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by SmartyPants(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

And if you mess up by cheating on her and she funds out you'll be glad for her to move on right?

This baffles me cos women are also humans with hormones and get Hot even more than guys.

I weak o.

No matter what ppl will always cheat either physically, mentally or emotionally. Even in marriage bro, your wife will definitely cheat on you in one of those ways.

The question is does she throw it around in your face? Is she willing to immediately cut off such thoughts as they come? Is she willing and determined not to follow through on whatever thoughts she had or has?

People's imagination can never be controlled and trust me, we'll all cheat on our spouses in one of the three ways, it's human nature.

So my point? If she throws it in your face or you find out you have every right to end the rship. But what if you don't find out and she never throws it in your face, you move on with life, what you don't know won't kill you. We can't go about living with paranoia all cos you're in a rship, turning to FBI agents cos she's your wife. Don't let anything give you high BP bro, live a free life.

Peace out.

Why jump to conclusions about me? We are not talking about emotional or mental cheating, we are talking about sexual cheating, which basically is the act of acting on ones infidelous emotions. Its a completely different ball game.

Secondly, she was caught cheating. She did not quit or repent of her own volition, and she was doing it on an ongoing basis. This means that (i) she cannot be trusted and (ii) she has something she wants to get outside her relationship. This means such a person would certainly continue to cheat, but would only find cleverer methods of doing so.

Thirdly, this is a relationship, not marriage. Once in marriage, some things have to be borne and work through, but it is wise to abort once you notice the signs of a serious problem while in a relationship.

Fourthly and most importantly, note that i never said he should move on because she cheated! I only advised him on how to go about moving on in a way that preserves his sanity, since he himself decided to move on, which he is entitled to.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
She was feeding your ego by continuously begging you and you were busy forming, now you are feeling lonely and missing her.

Not every woman will beg you, if she manage to do so, try and forgive her, she put her self esteem on the line by begging you at the first place.

When she was spending his ego(money)
Straffing anoda guy , she did not know ba
How do we know she wouldn't have done it again
Op abeg run ooo
If u finally marry this girl
You go father your neighbour , gateman et al pikin oo

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Idiot...y are u hiding ur real moniker

These are the type of girls guys like
Taking the faithful ones as fools

Ur headache jare

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Zirah: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Trash. Your previous relationships didn't work simply because you didn't love any of them, not because they were materialistic. This one you love doesn't love you in return. Serves you right. Deal with it.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I weak o.

Peace out.

Abeg summarize
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
LePrezident:

Been there done that.

1. Cut every form of contact. Social media and all. Delete her number

2. Get very busy with work and set work/career goals to achieve.

3. Go on a punna chase and score as many as you can. Some people will advise against this but tell you what, this is the most effective of all the steps.

4. Stop stalking her on social media. Get a life!

5. Do more fun stuff. Like learn a hobby (learn a new dance, learn to swim, pick up an interest in foreign languages; preferably French)

6. Go on a holiday.

7. Avoid romantic music and stop visiting places you both used to go together.
Million dollar advice. This advice will have saved me a whole lot of trouble some years ago but I had no one to give them to me. Well I learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Skmoda(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:

what is this one saying now? Nonsense sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dont try that nonsense op. you will just end up giving urself unnecessary pressure over girl that will keep cheating on u
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by ChiefSweetus: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
i really appreciate this response, i think i was blinded by her good sides. comparably, she put up the best of mannerism i have ever been accustomed to by ladies. it was like i had met my better half. i mean i have been out of relationships where the girls were wealthier, proud, temperamental, indifferent to my hobbies, and most with no sense of humour. i felt she loved me, i know how to be a playboy too, but i just didnt want to hurt her, i was nuturing her because she had this knack for evoking happiness in me whenever i felt down. i lost an amount of money to a fraudster, but her companionship did not make me become as violent and temperamental as i would normally be when struck by the spell from a bad wind. the spending i was doing was to me like "i dont want to put a price tag on my happiness", i became more productive, more positive, and even my clients and distant friends could see i changed. maybe i should have taken it for granted that appearances is just a smokescreen, because this girl appeared to me like a naive innocent person who would never know how to put plot and schemes to effect. you are right, i was blinded.
Even the best of us have been there (duped by a dubious love). Nothing to be ashamed of. It is a learning curve and rite of pasaage.
Let it hurt. It is natural. But be stronger than your pain by not succumbing to the temptation of relapse.
Your future kids deserve better than a heaux mama. So embrace your loneliness and see it as a good thing. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Ife oma di n'iru.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mirrakk(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
she just used you. guy my advice is to man up, get another girl, you are even lucky you are financially buoyant. this shows you that if you don't have as much cash she would never have been with you. she is not at loss. that is why I advice guys to always have a spare girl in place in case.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by blackyd: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Well to my own perspective,ladies cheat more then men. Happiness count in everything relationship. Bro,I will not tell you to go back begging nor otherwise. Just follow you heart.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Ayibaba1: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Man and woman are different in their emotional composition. In a break up for whatever reason, the woman becomes emotional wreck for few days and moves on there after, while a man seems to have moved on but two weeks or more later, becomes emotional wreck himself. Just man up. What you are feeling is emotion and not love. Disengage from anything or activities that will bring up her memories. Unfollow her, delete her contacts, look up and move on with your life. Cheating don't come by mistake, it is an habit formed over the years, and trust me, habits die hard.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
mirrakk:
she just used you. guy my advice is to man up, get another girl, you are even lucky you are financially buoyant. this shows you that if you don't have as much cash she would never have been with you. she is not at loss. that is why I advice guys to always have a spare girl in place in case.

You advise guys to have spare girls?
And you're criticising someone for having her own spare guy.

You're hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Freeman59: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
chukkystar:
U just wish she continues begging you.. Better move on, a cheat is a cheat, d next time she will cheat on you, u will end up in hospital

Op you should listen to this poster. But come on man, you want to go and beg her to come back, or what?? Are you serious

It's like going back to tell her, baby come back to me, cheat on me if you want but just be with me. That's sick bro.

Look I know it's not easy but just move on.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Chyxki: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
I think you should move on...she's obviously doing well without you (after two months no begging).

Let her go if not she go wreck your life at a very bad time

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by fetrillion(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=MissCuppy post=58529468]She was feeding your ego by continuously begging you and you were busy forming, now you are feeling lonely and missing her.

Not every woman will beg you, if she manage to do so, try and forgive her, she put her self esteem on the line by begging you at the first place.[/quote
see talk ooo
its Berra u didn't comment..birds of d same feather.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by barristerzinny(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
i would normally have taken this option if this happened many years ago, but now, and at my age, i want to be a committed person, i want to be a responsible family man.
I dey my situation too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.