Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting (5228 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting by Kevinsmith367: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ooh my God!!!!!

A 53-year-old woman and her 35-year-old son were sentenced to probation Thursday after they were allegedly caught having sex

Read see Visit:

http://kmaxenews..com.ng/2017/07/canada-ottawa-mother-and-son-caught.html?m=1

Re: In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting by Joysmith2: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting by malificent(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stuff like this brings curses to people
Re: In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Any person FOOLIsH enough to believe anything coming out of fake news site, such as tmzuncut, deserves to be biatch slapped for their stupidity.

I guess, you guys would also believe that:
"crip gang member died because he refuse to receive red blood transfusion" OR "death row inmate asked tto eat BOOTY as his last meal before death"

ARRANT NONSENSE

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth / More Than 8,000 Libyans Killed In Revolt: Rebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.