Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:21 PM

Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria (1288 Views)

How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study / In Need Of Bulk Sms Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bulk SMS business experience its birth in 2012, and experience it diminishing return in 2015-16, a lot of factors contributed to the birth and death of the business which nobody can blame anybody for it. This should serves as a learning point for anybody who wishes to go into any online business most especially any business promoted beyond the value. I believe Nigerian are smart set of people who always jump on the bandwagon of opportunities from whatever and wherever it is being presented to us. but we should also be cautious of jumping into bad businesses and investment opportunity or too good to be good opportunity. My experience learn from all years of developing various SMS solution has helped forged my new business model for a bulk SMS business and led to the creation of my own SMS solution meant for Personal and Business SMS needs at https://www.sms2profit.com

https://habeelety..com.ng/2017/07/birth-and-death-of-bulk-sms-business-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2017
'Bulk SMS business experience its birth in 2012' are you for real ? undecided
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
yomalex:
'Bulk SMS business experience its birth in 2012' are you for real ? undecided
Dont get it Wrong, Bro!
Hope you read the post?
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by agwaisrael(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2017
I hate click-baits
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2017
talk2hb1:

Dont get it Wrong, Bro!
Hope you read the post?
Yes I did. I simply quoted what you wrote.
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
yomalex:
Yes I did. I simply quoted what you wrote.
Controversial?
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by semasir: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
If my Bulk SMS portal can be online since 2010 then 2012 can never be the birth of it.... As early as 2007/2008, SMS was sold for N3 or so but frustrating these days with the likes of MTN Nigeria in particular and crappy persons with ridiculous pricing but still a business not to overlook
Re: Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
semasir:
If my Bulk SMS portal can be online since 2010 then 2012 can never be the birth of it.... As early as 2007/2008, SMS was sold for N3 or so but frustrating these days with the likes of MTN Nigeria in particular and crappy persons with ridiculous pricing but still a business not to overlook
There was massive creation of Bulk SMS sites in 2012 so that was my basis of argument, check when SPC has the most sales (2012/13)
how many of those portal can you point to now? they are all gone, only few like yours survived grin (Survival of the Fittest)
I have an account on your platform, check for talk2hb1(at)gmail(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Verified Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / WhatsApp Is Down Again / Hot Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.