Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka (917 Views)

How I Made #500k In 8 Months / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by talktomaruf: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi nlders..

I am considering to settle down in either of these three states.. Osun oyo or kano..

Pls can you assist me with any established business I can invest in..

I am thinking of producing nylons but I don't know the proper know-how
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just waiting

but I think Snail business go help u,...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by Fxmanager(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Check the post in my signature, you might be interested. Target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your capital with low risk.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
I think nylon production is lucrative but you have to go and learn how to do it.I intend starting the business for my wife.Again, i think 500k will be enough to start it on a small scale.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by Tolzeal(m): 2:52am On Jul 17, 2017
You should be aware of people sending you unsolicited SMS.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka by Xone3(f): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2017
talktomaruf:
Hi nlders..

I am considering to settle down in either of these three states.. Osun oyo or kano..

Pls can you assist me with any established business I can invest in..

I am thinking of producing nylons but I don't know the proper know-how

Nylon business is very lucrative but with 500k, you are limited to the type of nylon you will produce except it is just the handless types. You can however start from retail and move to production.
I am saying this based on the capital you're interested in investing in it.

(1) (Reply)

6 Viable Business Ideas That Can Usher You Into 2018 / I Need One-on-one Training: Any CPA Expert Resident In Abeokuta? / I Want To Create Paypal Account For 20 People Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.