Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

(diary Of A Hurt, Broken Jobless graduate) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (diary Of A Hurt, Broken Jobless graduate) (405 Views)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(diary Of A Hurt, Broken Jobless graduate) by patriciaogam: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where do I even start from! !
I regret to an extent going to school.. .
My name is Patricia.. ..
A graduate of Abia state university#2013

I was determined when in school to get a First Class or minimally a 2"1....
I worked hard...extra hard to than most students do...
I did odd jobs(parents are deceased) that I wouldn't even imagine myself doing if my parents were still alive.. .
As for my uncle :I'll just leave that one aside, my because if I don't I might just break down and start sobbing.. .
I worked extremely hard in school.. And it was very evident I was overstressing my self as I always looked tired and exhausted.. But nevertheless that didn't stop me from excelling, and I finally graduated with a 2"1 in English and literary studies....
I was on top of the world as I dreamt of getting a job immediately I graduated and fulfill my parents dreams of me becoming something in life...
But as I reminisce on events that has taken place since I graduated, I just feel an uncontrollable urge to sob.. ..
Who have I offended?
I've submitted hundreds of CV's, without call-up, done some hand work I shouldn't be doing at this age, but nothing seems to improve.. .
I'm just tired! ! tired!!! And very tired.. ..but I'm not giving up.. ..
There's a light at the end of a tunnel cry cry cry embarassed
Re: (diary Of A Hurt, Broken Jobless graduate) by UnknownT: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Undergraduate or Graduate?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / Nation Delivery Express Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Top 14 Work From Home Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.