Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170517 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
come outside by 12 midnight and just stay outside or take a stroll down the street and come back and tell me what you saw

My street is known to be very, very fetish but i walk home from my friends house by 1am all the time and never seen anything.

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

My street is known to be very, very fetish but i walk home from my friends house by 1am all the time and never seen anything.
Bro dont try it next time.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

using cobwebs to send signal? typical African. why don't they just make a phone call and tell me straight. i bump into cobwebs most times on the road and it pisses me off. i don't think i'm alone. and i also don't think it's a supernatural phenomenon.

You also experience it? Lol! The words "most times on the road" is a clear hint. I've taken time to study these things.

Bros, they're following you too. I can bet my Sony Xperia that you have noticed it again and again. That cobweb is all I needed to arrive at that conclusion.

I am not a psychologist, but I think it's time to start studying these phenomenons and asking the people passing through them questions so as to see the pattern.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:

You also experience it? Lol! The words "most times on the road" is a clear hint. I've taken time to study these things.

Bros, they're following you too. I can bet my Sony Xperia that you have noticed it again and again. That cobweb is all I needed to arrive at that conclusion.

I am not a psychologist, but I think it's time to start studying these phenomenons and asking the people passing through them questions so as to see the pattern.
Exactly bro, you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:

Everybody passes through them because spiders need to lay web across the road in other to attract flying insects. Or how do you think spiders still exist and havent gone into extinction?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro dont try it next time.

But i like the Night.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Do you guys even knows the dangers of playing songs from america musicians? what you need is a revelation thats all.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Schelube:

I have experienced the 1st one several times with near success syndrome that will follow it
Hmmm. You have sex in the dream with someone with a particular face? If you do, then it's a spirit wife (as they call it).

But if you don't, it's clearly witchcraft activities. Maybe you offended someone you didn't know to be a witch.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

But i like the Night.
The night is not for the human to explore, the day is for humans while night is to rest, there are reasons why its like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
The night is not for the human to explore, the day is for humans while night is to rest, there are reasons why its like this.

Its like this because the earth is circular and not flat and also the earth rotates about it's axis allowing for day and night. Both day and night are for the living.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
Hmmm. You have sex in the dream with someone with a particular face? If you do, then it's a spirit wife (as they call it).

But if you don't, it's clearly witchcraft activities. Maybe you offended someone you didn't know to be a witch.

I've offended many people online. I'm sure they are after me. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nairalanders please avoid dis thread if u wan sleep well dis nyt
I no gree off lyt dis nyt oo
dis people av really scared me

Aww, sorry dear
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww, sorry dear
no p
make una continue
am enjoying d thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Its like this because the earth is circular and not flat and also the earth rotates about it's axis allowing for day and night. Both day and night is for the living.
Thats according to science but if you are spiritual then you will know the dangers of walking at nights.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by VictorJoshua(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
My Broda,you Might Be Delusional.Are U Sure U Dnt Hav 'Strange' Spirits Residing In U Dat Makes U See Oda Strange Spirits?Dear,take My Advice And Visit A Genuine Pastor ASAP

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Everybody passes through them because spiders need to lay web across the road in other to attract flying insects. Or how do you think spiders still exist and havent gone into extinction?
You bumb into cobwebs almost all the time on the road (normal road o) and the thing cling to your face? And you think EVERYBODY experiences it? Bros abeg ask around o.

Or maybe your is just once in a while you bump into cobwebs like that, which should be mere coincidence. But if it's very often, then you need to answer some questions bro.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Do you guys even knows the dangers of playing songs from america musicians? what you need is a revelation thats all.

tell me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
You bumb into cobwebs almost all the time on the road (normal road o) and the thing cling to your face? And you think EVERYBODY experiences it? Bros abeg ask around o.

Or maybe your is just once in a while you bump into cobwebs like that, which should be mere coincidence. But if it's very often, then you need to answer some questions bro.

throw the questions.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
toastedbread:

tell me
Do you know that before releasing the albums, a voodoo spell is being cast of them in other to capture the hearts of fans all over the world? bro things are happening.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
toastedbread:

tell me

Go and read, "He came to set the captives free by Rebecca Brown".. Secret plenty for that book

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

I've offended many people online. I'm sure they are after me. cheesy
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I was watching one cartoon like that. One guy in the cartoon said "the Aliens want to eat our brains for dinner". One other guy there countered him with, "No, that's not true! They want to use our brains for breakfast and our kidneys for dinner!"

Heheheheheheheheheheh cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Those that wants to make heaven should beware of America or rather be careful when in America.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:

Last time i bumped into a cobweb was last year. Haven't had anything like that happen through out thia year.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Schelube(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:

Hmmm. The sex part can't be cos it was like 9 or 10years ago & d lady in question is now married with kids like I am. But the scratch still happens till date. The last was last Tuesday.I was somehow restless around 10 - 11pm when I was watching a movie before retiring to bed. When I waked up i started feeling pains on my arm but it showed fully when I took my bath. Up to 5 lines deep scratch.before I use to think that I mistakenly scratched myself while asleep but I don't keep long nail

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Thats according to science but if you are spiritual then you will know the dangers of walking at nights.

Actually i'm not the one in danger but the people that watch me. cool

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Last time i bumped into a cobweb was last year. Haven't had anything like that happen through out thia year.
Yours na mere coincidence jare. You gave wrong information. grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Actually i'm not the one in danger but the people that watch me. cool
lol alright

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
Yours na mere coincidence jare. You gave wrong information. grin grin

It happened alot last year though but not this year because i made ALOT of physical and spiritual adjustment.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
I was half asleep, half awake. I knew I could have an out of body experience at that point. I had read a lot about it. I started to leave my body. The vibrations were intense. It was kinda scary. I freaked out and stopped. I didn't want what happened in the movie Insidious to happen to me. I woke up. Don't think I'd ever try it again. I'd rather not dabble into this kind of stuff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Schelube:

Hmmm. The sex part can't be cos it was like 9 or 10years ago & d lady in question is now married with kids like I am. But the scratch still happens till date. The last was last Tuesday.I was somehow restless around 10 - 11pm when I was watching a movie before retiring to bed. When I waked up i started feeling pains on my arm but it showed fully when I took my bath. Up to 5 lines deep scratch
It's actually witchcraft.

There are usually at least 3 strokes. Most time, it's usually 3 strokes. Once I see such strokes on someone, I don't need anymore hints.

You or your parents offended someone who is into witchcraft. The person took up the case.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Schelube:

Hmmm. The sex part can't be cos it was like 9 or 10years ago & d lady in question is now married with kids like I am. But the scratch still happens till date. The last was last Tuesday.I was somehow restless around 10 - 11pm when I was watching a movie before retiring to bed. When I waked up i started feeling pains on my arm but it showed fully when I took my bath. Up to 5 lines deep scratch.before I use to think that I mistakenly scratched myself while asleep but I don't keep long nail

It may be wall gecko and if it's not then it's spiritual

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
It's actually witchcraft.

There are usually at least 3 strokes. Most time, it's usually 3 strokes. Once I see such strokes on someone, I don't need anymore hints.

You or your parents offended someone who is into witchcraft. The personal took up the case.

solution?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.