Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170942 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Astral travel? I know. Dream state or not, I'm not going to do it.
When you enter that mode from dream state, it will just be like a normal dream. Note that your spirit actually didn't leave your body.

Let me give you an illustration of what it's like.

When you sit and get lost in thought while imagining something and the thing is somehow becoming very real that you momentarily lose consciousness of where you are at that moment. It's like you're there, but you're still actually where you have always been.

Most people step into that stage during deep meditation. Lol

You got scared, that's why. It's just like a dream o. Just that you have "conscious" control over the events unlike a normal dream state.

Have you ever tried to wake up in a dream?

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
They probably have some plans for you. That's the case most times. Other times, they may just want to limit you somehow.

Knowing where i'm from, it's very likely to be this one

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
lol good thing I'm not sleeping alone this night.

Don't be scared o, sis. God gat your back.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Dont even think about it.
Lol. Una too dey fear.

You don't actually leave your body. What do you think happens in dreams? You leave your body when dreaming?

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. Don't be scared. smiley smiley

I do wake up by 2 or 3 in the night sometimes, so you should understand why i feel a little uneasy. Any other stuff you want to tell me to keep me woke for life smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wanted to pray sometimes ago, then I just saw one that appeared on the ceiling. I didn't even scream, then I switched to praises and worship and the spirit has to tell me "you even have the guts to sing?".. Na that one shock me pass, I quickly changed back to prayer.

Now this is fvcking hilarious!!? grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Knowing where i'm from, it's very likely to be this one
Hmmm. At least you already know. It's up to you to find a way around it.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

I do wake up by 2 or 3 in the night sometimes, so you should understand why i feel a little uneasy. Any other stuff you want to tell me to keep me woke for life smiley smiley

This is a few minutes to 1..if u sleep now, you won't wake during the midnight. Now, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
Lol. Una too dey fear.

You don't actually leave your body. What do you think happens in dreams? You leave your body when dreaming?
these is different from dreams, its just like how witches and wizards leave their physical body while sleeping and go to their covens. while its dangerous is that demons can see the spirits during astral projection and they must put up a fight with the spirit.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

Now this is fvcking hilarious!!? grin grin
It won't be if you experience it.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2017
You don't understand me. My own oobe is induced. I can make it happen or stop. And it only happens in a semi conscious state. And yes it feels like a dream but it's very real. I'm sha not doing it again. Someone once said that there is a veil between the physical and the spiritual for a reason. I do not want to cross that veil

ikp120:
When you enter that mode from dream state, it will just be like a normal dream. Note that your spirit actually didn't leave your body.

Let me give you an illustration of what it's like.

When you sit and get lost in thought while imagining something and the thing is somehow becoming very real that you momentarily lose consciousness of where you are at that moment. It's like you're there, but you're still actually where you have always been.

Most people step into that stage during deep meditation. Lol

You got scared, that's why. It's just like a dream o. Just that you have "conscious" control over the events unlike a normal dream state.

Have you ever tried to wake up in a dream?

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

This is a few minutes to 1..if u sleep now, you won't wake during the midnight. Now, go and sleep.
lol it has started already, im actually hearing the voices of bats flying in the sky, probably witches, since nepa took electricity by 11pm, i guess i will have to put on ear phones and play songs.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

It won't be if you experience it.
I have babe....said so earlier but I didn't share mine....
Like I said before,leave em alone n don't scream/pretend they are not there n they will let u be....but start shouting in d marketplace n soon or later madness would result...
Its a gift babe.....only d special ones(like us) have d SIGHT!!!

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol it has started already, im actually hearing the voices of bats flying in the sky, probably witches, since nepa took electricity by 11pm, i guess i will have to put on ear phones and play songs.

Chai! Meeting has started already now. They will end by 3am

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't know how you're doing this, but i suddenly feel sleepy now.

Ps: If anything happens to me, hold sexybbstar responsible

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

I have babe....said so earlier but I didn't share mine....
Like I said before,leave em alone n don't scream/pretend they are not there n they will let u be....but start shouting in d marketplace n soon or later madness would result...
Its a gift babe.....only d special ones(like us) have d SIGHT!!!

Even you too? WTF i thought you was going to debunk this whole thing.

Fucxk, i'm never coming back to thia thread.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

I don't know how you're doing this, but i suddenly feel sleepy now.
Ps: If anything happens to me, hold sexybbstar responsible
Lol.. Haha. Nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Chai! Meeting has started already now. They will end by 3am
Exactly and from 2 to 3 in the morning, they will be sent on their various assignments, some to go and cause sleep paralysis, some to go and destroy, some to go and kill. and by 3 to 3:30 am they will return and by 4 am they will be set to go home. this is why proper day breaks by 5am in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2017
My own is not mere dreams. Dreams are mostly activities of the brain. My oobe is a conscious effort when I'm in a semi conscious state. I could actually feel my spirit leaving my body. And it was real, not in a dream.
ikp120:
Lol. Una too dey fear.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by narrowpathy(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
You don't understand me. My own oobe is induced. I can make it happen or stop. And it only happens in a semi conscious state. And yes it feels like a dream but it's very real. I'm sha not doing it again. Someone once said that there is a veil between the physical and the spiritual for a reason. I do not want to cross that veil

I will encourage you to try it again but this time around increase your vibration with feelings of being bold, courage, love, joy or happiness and lower vibration beings who feed on fear will not be able to harm you.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Even you too? WTF i thought you was going to debunk this whole thing.

Fucxk, i'm never coming back to thia thread.

Lmaoooooo!!!!
I once told a story on NL about my maternal grandpa who died n came to school to see me in broad daylight (3pm or so)...unknown to me he had died exactly DAT same time in a town several kilometers from my school...he wore d olden days embroidered Agbada n fine shoes like he was going for a coronation..... He smiled at me n said he just came to check on his favourite daughter's son.... He disappeared not too long afterwards...... I wasn't afraid at all......
Only my mum n NLanders know this story...I never told even my best friend in high school...

So bro...yeah they exist.....but am not scared of them!!!

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Exactly and from 2 to 3 in the morning, they will be sent on their various assignments, some to go and cause sleep paralysis, some to go and destroy, some to go and kill. and by 3 to 3:30 am they will return and by 4 am they will be set to go home. this is why proper day breaks by 5am in the morning.

Let them know o.. We've revealed enough secrets today.. Let's get ready!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2017
benzene00:
No wonder Africa is so backward
Oh shut up asswîpe...... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Nope! Not interested! I'm not going to dabble into this kind of stuff again.
narrowpathy:

I will encourage you to try it again but this time around increase your vibration with feelings of being bold, courage, love, joy or happiness and lower vibration beings who feed on fear will not be able to see you. Infact you wont see them

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
these is different from dreams, its just like how witches and wizards leave their physical body while sleeping and go to their covens. while its dangerous is that demons can see the spirits during astral projection and they must put up a fight with the spirit.
Lol. You really think it's what those witches do?

At the early stages of being into witchcraft, the person usually thinks that he or she is just dreaming. But as time goes on, the person will understand that he or she is actually attending meetings in covens without knowing.

It's more like a dream, but the person now has grip of his or her abilities. Most people enter that mode but quickly jump out.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by narrowpathy(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Nope! Not interested! I'm not going to dabble into this kind of stuff again.
lol okay
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Let them know o.. We've revealed enough secrets today.. Let's get ready!
hehe GOD is by our side, honestly i dont feel scared anymore, unlike those days when i was younger, i use to sleep in between my mom and dad when i was younger, lol

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm more interested in the stories of the female profiles you checked out. What did you see? I'm not asking you for the names of the users.
Dlordsamurai:

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nairalanders please avoid dis thread if u wan sleep well dis nyt
I no gree off lyt dis nyt oo
dis people av really scared me
Lmaoooooo..even u scared I thought ur a G!!!! tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
Lol. You really think it's what those witches do?

At the early stages of being into witchcraft, the person usually thinks that he or she is just dreaming. But as time goes on, the person will understand that he or she is actually attending meetings in covens without knowing.

It's more like a dream, but the person now has grip of his or her abilities. Most people enter that mode but quickly jump out.
yes this is very true, do you know that some people are witches without knowing? i have come across a lady like that in sch.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Do you know that before releasing the albums, a voodoo spell is being cast of them in other to capture the hearts of fans all over the world? bro things are happening.
Now ermmmm.....OP ur sounding really weird...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hehe GOD is by our side, honestly i dont feel scared anymore, unlike those days when i was younger, i use to sleep in between my mom and dad when i was younger, lol

I do the same too when I was younger. I always hold mum's legs while sleeping with her.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.