Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (169285 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by uminem02(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2018
prodigyme:
I had a very peculiar vision of the night where i saw two angels warning me to desist from the evil thing i wanted to....
Please say it
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2019
SKhanmi:
Now my experiences.

We had a monkey when I was a toddler, I would always see this thing coming to make faces ,change size& taunt me during the night. Making me cry while pointing it out to my mama until she vex carry me go my papa room & I averted my face from the window. Monkey that was still chained outside o! on top of a tree! The memory stuck but I dismissed it as nothing later in adult life.

Fastforward to 12-15yrs,Things fell apart & it wasn't easy for my folks. I started having dreams of falling from heights,I never landed tho before I woke. Those who remember the static of those black & white TVs...that thing that shows when no station is on at the moment. I started waking up walking in a landscape like that,like say I dey inside the TV & my limbs were so heavy but I could move. Small small...I started seeing vivid future scenes. It even got to a stage I could correctly predict the color of the next vehicle that would pass by. It wasn't voluntary, Then one dark night I think I unconsciously tried to astral travel again but this time with me conscious somehow. Only me in a dark house in an estate still filled with forests & sparsely populated. I woke up in terror! Couldn't breathe,eyes can't open,mouth shut,every fvking inch of my body held down by hands? Heavy weight pressing down on my chest. I was suffocating Only my mind was free! Na so I begin dey scream Jesus save me with my mind. I was delivered sha. It happened twice to me.. I considered it attacks & man don dey sin by that time smiley

Although I later read about the symptoms of sleep paralysis & it was similar but hmmm. I'll rather not astral travel until I get more knowledgeable & learn how to protect myself.

So this sleep paralysis happened to me once or so I think. The experience was similar to yours. Every part of my body was down. I tried forcing it but lailai, e no move. So I close my eyes, offered some prayers and sleep back and woke normally

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Davoneskay(m): 2:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Tosinex:
it can happen, it's the power of the mind and the forces that surrounds it. Not even few people have this ability. Yes some have it and one will need to really understand the way these forces works. Most times you need to make your mind clean and clear, cloud it with the divine glory of His Word and if your body is light too then you can always enjoy the results
It's quite possible. There was a time when my lodge went out for prayer walk and I was d only one in the lodge. I visualised myself in their midst. An hour or more...after the prayer walk, the prayer coordinator, in a state of confusion claimed he saw me during the prayer exercise. Despite repeatedly telling him I wasn't there, he disbelieved.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kokaiye: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44

If I have ur ability 2 see spirit like u do.... I will try as much as possible 2 mk friends with d friendly ones n they can warn me of any incoming attacks to avoid.

I ve always want 2 b seeing spirit friendly ones thou.... but it just didnt happen.... not even the ones (that spiritualists I ve being to said (dont know if truly I belong 2 any spiritual group)) I belong 2 b4 coming 2 dis world show themselves 2 me.

Sometimes I just sit down n stare in2 space mayb I can see something but I see nothing.... I even call out d said spiritual members they said I have, i get no feedbacks.

If u guys are really seeing spirit.... u r truly gifted, all u hv 2 do is learn how to use the gift n u are good 2 go.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
kokaiye:

If I have ur ability 2 see spirit like u do.... I will try as much as possible 2 mk friends with d friendly ones n they can warn me of any incoming attacks to avoid.

I ve always want 2 b seeing spirit friendly ones thou.... but it just didnt happen.... not even the ones (that spiritualists I ve being to said (dont know if truly I belong 2 any spiritual group)) I belong 2 b4 coming 2 dis world show themselves 2 me.

Sometimes I just sit down n stare in2 space mayb I can see something but I see nothing.... I even call out d said spiritual members they said I have, i get no feedbacks.

If u guys are really seeing spirit.... u r truly gifted, all u hv 2 do is learn how to use the gift n u are good 2 go.
U try calling ur spiritual members and they no buzz you back hahahaha that's funny. I guess the Spiritualist did not give you their correct phone numbers! grin
Anyway today, I found Myself in a different quarter of the heavenly angelic folds, the universe is so wide and housed multiple things we can't bearly see, although these things I try to understand with my little mind understanding, I got there through a channel like the lift we use in buildings, after trying to run away from some dearing wicked lions(principalities&powers) from the world below, they were surprised to see me and queried how I got there through that channel, I explained to them I was going somewhere else but ended up there, it was like an emporium where treatment are being mete to wounded angelic soldiers! That's what my mind could fathom from what I saw, I was asked to sit down and someone else will take me to where I was going, while waiting, someone of higher commanding order walked in through the channel I took and they all stood up to acknowledge and I stood up too, and an angel was trying to explain who the person was, his rank and also some other people in the environ, and then I think I woke up!
Attimes it's not easy to grasp well except your spirit is well tuned b4 the experience. I try to grasp what I can though, I saw a name emboldened on a particular building but I can't remember it, not good! Anyway if I had any again I'll recount it here, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lordmayor4(m): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooooo..just wait n see Mi amor!

I feel this hunch that I know you
Not physically though
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kokaiye: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wow!!!! Are u 4 real or u playing??!!!!

Anyway... went 4 spiritual bath yesterday thou cos I am currently not strong, my parents believed dt its d said spiritual members dt r disturbing me cs d Alfa dey took me too said so dt I need 2 b separated frm them (didnt believe, just had 2 go wit d flow, u no u can't go against ur parents wrds)... u can't believe dt I was still waiting 4 dis people 2 show but no show still... not even in d dream... d Alfa did his tin sha, e can b quack or real .... who knows? I enjoyed his performance sha, doing d incantations n whatnot, it felt lik we were performing movies.

Tosinex:
U try calling ur spiritual members and they no buzz you back hahahaha that's funny. I guess the Spiritualist did not give you their correct phone numbers! grin
Anyway today, I found Myself in a different quarter of the heavenly angelic folds, the universe is so wide and housed multiple things we can't bearly see, although these things I try to understand with my little mind understanding, I got there through a channel like the lift we use in buildings, after trying to run away from some dearing wicked lions(principalities&powers) from the world below, they were surprised to see me and queried how I got there through that channel, I explained to them I was going somewhere else but ended up there, it was like an emporium where treatment are being mete to wounded angelic soldiers! That's what my mind could fathom from what I saw, I was asked to sit down and someone else will take me to where I was going, while waiting, someone of higher commanding order walked in through the channel I took and they all stood up to acknowledge and I stood up too, and an angel was trying to explain who the person was, his rank and also some other people in the environ, and then I think I woke up!
Attimes it's not easy to grasp well except your spirit is well tuned b4 the experience. I try to grasp what I can though, I saw a name emboldened on a particular building but I can't remember it, not good! Anyway if I had any again I'll recount it here, thanks.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lanreabbey(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2019
kokaiye:

Anyway... went 4 spiritual bath yesterday thou cos I am currently not strong, my parents believed dt its d said spiritual members dt r disturbing me cs d Alfa dey took me too said so dt I need 2 b separated frm them (didnt believe, just had 2 go wit d flow, u no u can't go against ur parents wrds)... u can't believe dt I was still waiting 4 dis people 2 show but no show still... not even in d dream... d Alfa did his tin sha, e can b quack or real .... who knows? I enjoyed his performance sha, doing d incantations n whatnot, it felt lik we were performing movies.

sorry to ask, are u a Christian or Muslim ... To an Alfa?.. I just pray oo...your case is not like a particular guy about what I saw about him years back when am still totally in control...This are tins u can easily pray about.. A diversion has been made with you just type..Young man start praying..am typing this for real..I may not be so active now but pray young man

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kokaiye: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
lanreabbey:

sorry to ask, are u a Christian or Muslim ... To an Alfa?.. I just pray oo...your case is not like a particular guy about what I saw about him years back when am still totally in control...This are tins u can easily pray about.. A diversion has been made with you just type..Young man start praying..am typing this for real..I may not be so active now but pray young man

Am a gal ooo... I dont understand wat u mean by diversion
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
kokaiye:

ohh so you are a lady.. Interesting! But the Alfa thing, I don't really like that. Anyway, so are you seeing those guys, and is there any way they are affecting your life?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by oyatz(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Okay, Ghosts speak Queens English?

sexybbstar:

I wanted to pray sometimes ago, then I just saw one that appeared on the ceiling. I didn't even scream, then I switched to praises and worship and the spirit has to tell me "you even have the guts to sing?".. Na that one shock me pass, I quickly changed back to prayer.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by oyatz(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Ghosts will be running away from you because they know that you are a dangerous and non-fearing guy

platinumventure:
I dey strol steady for midnite wit my SK...infact na only midnyt I dey like dey blaze...make dem show up na make I follow dem relate�
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2019
oyatz:
Ghosts will be running away from you because they know that you are a dangerous and non-fearing guy

Hehehe...so Dz ghost thread still dey exist?...my bro I still dey hunt 4 dem ghost oo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kokaiye: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Tosinex:
ohh so you are a lady.. Interesting! But the Alfa thing, I don't really like that. Anyway, so are you seeing those guys, and is there any way they are affecting your life?

Nop.... not a thing.... it ws a spiritual bath 2 separate me frm dem.... so am nt suppose 2 c dem.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jojothaiv(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
wins18:
It depends on your vibration and the frequency you operate, if you giveout negative vibration like too much fear, you attract negative energy to yourself, those forces feed off on negative energy, they need it to survive. As long as you keep on being fearful, they will always be there at all time to torment you.
Very Important.....
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Tosinex:

Do you find your self lavitating subconsciously?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2019
kokaiye:

Nop.... not a thing.... it ws a spiritual bath 2 separate me frm dem.... so am nt suppose 2 c dem.

Meditate, believe and focus. Just be some or go to the park, farm or woods if you are strong at heart and ask for a sign.
You will see one if you keep at it. Just ensure your mind is free from hate and unforgiveness if what you seek at not demons.
Demons don't care what and who you are.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2019
specter:

Do you find your self lavitating subconsciously?
lavitating keh? I no understand that English o, to levitate you mean.. Well No, what I do I could call shifting. Tired and about to sleep, lay on the bed with eyes closed, try to open the eyes of your mind, when it's open, you'll find yourself in that same position in the immediate environment though in the mind dimension now! Then you shift.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2019
kokaiye:

okay good. But I hope the ritual won't alter anything on your part that might be important and useful to you.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by capitalzero: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
I never see spirits in my life. I believe strongly physical person cannot see spirits unless spirits are materialized. Most people who are seeing spirits are suffering from psychotic disorders. and some herbs can make you see things

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
capitalzero:
I never see spirits in my life. I believe strongly physical person cannot see spirits unless spirits are materialized. Most people who are seeing spirits are suffering from psychotic disorders. and some herbs can make you see things
what makes you think physical person can't see Spirit. The eyes is just like a camera and it can be tuned finely to see beyond the physical things.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by capitalzero: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Tosinex:
what makes you think physical person can't see Spirit. The eyes is just like a camera and it can be tuned finely to see beyond the physical things.

yes can be fine tuned with aids of drugs or herbs that make you see weird things.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kokaiye: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Tosinex:
okay good. But I hope the ritual won't alter anything on your part that might be important and useful to you.

Dis is exactly wat I am afraid of
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
kokaiye:

Dis is exactly wat I am afraid of
that's why one needs to be careful of those Alfa
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
capitalzero:

yes can be fine tuned with aids of drugs or herbs that make you see weird things.
So because u can't see, then others that DO see are psychotic or on drugs

Now I see why u chose that ur moniker!! smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Haypril07(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
capitalzero:

Please, kindly give a list of herbs that can visualize them.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by madprophet(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
lanreabbey:

Bros,

What made you lose control??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by madprophet(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
kokaiye:

This your matter strong o

Na egbe package be dis
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lanreabbey(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
madprophet:

Bros,

What made you lose control??

it's not about loosing control, it's all about consistency in prayer and knowing who you trully are,,, well am getting back... sexual sins and lust are sins that hinder and block a lot of things...

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by madprophet(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2019
lanreabbey:

it's not about loosing control, it's all about consistency in prayer and knowing who you trully are,,, well am getting back... sexual sins and lust are sins that hinder and block a lot of things...

Dats true.

Sexual sins kills gifts faster than anything.

Am sure you would be fine at the end

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Do you sometimes forget your dreams until it's happening right in front of you. How do you get hold of yourself to stay ahead so it doesn't cost a life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.