Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170941 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrsMurphy:

This usually happens to me almost every day. What do I do
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I believe you know what pajamas are. Buy a cotton pajamas, the blouse should be full long sleeves, and the trousers full length, long. Don't buy pink, red, orange, ie don't buy a shouty colour. You can buy pale green, white with flower designs, blue, etc, because I have read in many books that people with these kind of experiences should not wear colourful sleep wears. Colourful sleep wears attract demons. If you wear pajamas and do your midnight prayers you will never see any scratches again.
What if she sleeps naked?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

What if she sleeps naked?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrbasHH: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
MrbasHH:

baba please come to my aid, kindly tell me the meaning of vomiting of wet sand in the dream

Describe the dream in totality,. What was your state of mind when you woke up
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrbasHH: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Describe the dream in totality,. What was your state of mind when you woke up
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2019

I wanted to pray sometimes ago, then I just saw one that appeared on the ceiling. I didn't even scream, then I switched to praises and worship and the spirit has to tell me "you even have the guts to sing?".. Na that one shock me pass, I quickly changed back to prayer.
how did the spirit looked like?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrbasHH:

Well I was scared in the dream but when I woke up within me I was happy that God don deliver me, alas, I checked it on google my brother na scary things I just dey read about am but left to me, I think I don vomit my problems.

1. Your emotion in the dream is more important than the emotion you have when you wake up. This is becos the emotion you have in the dream is directly from your spirit. Direct from source. But the emotion you get when you wake up can be contaminated or influenced by flesh. so the one u feel in the dream is to be taking more seriously

For example, someone could have a dream. In the dream, his uncle was giving him a gift, a yellowish wrist watch. The person could be nervous, scared or anxious in his dream. But when he wakes up, he begins to make himself happy because the watch looks beautiful, and claim the blessing of riches.

BUT IN REALITY, IT COULD BE A WARNING FROM GOD, THAT HIS UNCLE IS ABOUT TO INITIATE HIM VIA FLASHY THINGS.
if he focus only on his happiness when he woke up, and ingores the real feeling he got in the dream, it could be a costly mistake.

2. If you were scared in the dream, you should have bound and reverse any bad thing the enemy has done.

now, wet sand, in reality could also be quick sand. Sand that sinks people or buildings. it coming out from your mouth could reveal that inside of you/or environment, or person, or character , or family line is something that is dangerous, bad, a future bad problem waiting to manifest.
Ever heard of this song..."ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND, ALL OTHER GROUND ARE..."?

PRAYERFULLY LOOK INTO THE DREAM, AND PRAY But DON'T BE SCARED.

Amongst other peoples post or issues, yours drew my attention. I don't know why.

But please, no need to re contact me or ask for help or ask what should you do.
Just pray and cancel any future evil, (if you havent done so already). Then ask God for more clearer revelation.

It is well with you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrbasHH: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
nnamdiosu:

1. Your emotion in the dream is more important than the emotion you have when you wake up. This is becos the emotion you have in the dream is directly from your spirit. Direct from source. But the emotion you get when you wake up can be contaminated or influenced by flesh. so the one u feel in the dream is to be taking more seriously

For example, someone could have a dream. In the dream, his uncle was giving him a gift, a yellowish wrist watch. The person could be nervous, scared or anxious in his dream. But when he wakes up, he begins to make himself happy because the watch looks beautiful, and claim the blessing of riches.

BUT IN REALITY, IT COULD BE A WARNING FROM GOD, THAT HIS UNCLE IS ABOUT TO INITIATE HIM VIA FLASHY THINGS.
if he focus only on his happiness when he woke up, and ingores the real feeling he got in the dream, it could be a costly mistake.

2. If you were scared in the dream, you should have bound and reverse any bad thing the enemy has done.

now, wet sand, in reality could also be quick sand. Sand that sinks people or buildings. it coming out from your mouth could reveal that inside of you/or environment, or person, or character , or family line is something that is dangerous, bad, a future bad problem waiting to manifest.
Ever heard of this song..."ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND, ALL OTHER GROUND ARE..."?

PRAYERFULLY LOOK INTO THE DREAM, AND PRAY But DON'T BE SCARED.

Amongst other peoples post or issues, yours drew my attention. I don't know why.

But please, no need to re contact me or ask for help or ask what should you do.
Just pray and cancel any future evil, (if you havent done so already). Then ask God for more clearer revelation.

It is well with you. Amen

Thanks

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ultimatekint(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
. My brother, you are right. I have seen them before
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by DateMynd44(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrsMurphy:

This usually happens to me almost every day. What do I do
lol do u always see those spirits? Or how do u know they're staring at u?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by DateMynd44(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
specter:
I need book with the book of Zohar?
what u need is the Holy Bible the Word of God

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by DateMynd44(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dlordsamurai:
Its a true life story bro.
true life story kee u there.
Bedtime scary stories for kids
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by choblak(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dlordsamurai:
thats because you were fortunate and lucky because from 12 midnight to 2 in the morning are the most dangerous times of the day.

I can relate to this
Let me share my story
Around November 2016 when i was in school in jos so we went to an excursion in abuja spent two days came back Around 12:30am we were told those that wanted to go home shud stay in de buses dat brought us to jos
To cut de story short i was drop at my areas junction use legs trek bak home thats around 1:00am and moon was full as i was walking to my place I'll be hearing as if someone is following me at my back I will turned and I will not see anything as I. Reach a certain place i turned and behold a group of Dogs behind me like 2ft distance they were not growling or barking at me only following me till am about to reach home when i turned dey all disappeared into thin air... Dat was i became frightened to de extend dat i felt sick

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=81101199] what u need is the Holy Bible the Word of God[/quote

One can't understand Light without mastery of darkness.

God made Light and the Universe from darkness that was upon the face of the deep. Gen 1:1.

He mas have mastered darkness and figured out to banish darkness with light.

" And gross darkness shall over come the earth and gross darkness the people".

You cannot question what you don't understand. Without apt knowledge of poison, the value of an antidote is unknown.

I guess you are one of those who only came in contact with the Holy Bible cos you were opportuned to be born into a Christian family and same it would have been, if you were born into a Muslim family or any of the 4200 known religion in the world at this time.

Ever had time to brood on why you are a Christian and bears no part in the 4119 others?

Or do you sometimes part take in ARK( African Religion Knowledge) as per your underground spiritual game( USG) ?

I read the Bible and I goto church but I am not a Christian, I am a Bible student.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by clemclem(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
I read from beginning till the end . Nice experiences . I wish I will one day share mine also .
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by starbuck(f): 3:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Just yesterday, I was going through a book and saw 11.11 twice on different pages, then in the evening, hubby came back and was listening to a radio program, they made mention of 11.11 twice again undecided undecided... Right at this moment, was going through a Facebook, came across this post again with 11.11 inscribed on it...

Biko someone should put me through

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2019
starbuck:
Just yesterday, I was going through a book and saw 11.11 twice on different pages, then in the evening, hubby came back and was listening to a radio program, they made mention of 11.11 twice again undecided undecided... Right at this moment, was going through a Facebook, came across this post again with 11.11 inscribed on it...

There is a Demonic doctrine of making people aware to things relating to numbers of occurrences that occur repeatedly at seemingly 'random' times.

Its a trap.
Ignore the frequency of such numbers and move.on.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OgaVoltron: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2019
starbuck:

Welcome
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_synchronicity44.htm

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by starbuck(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
OgaVoltron:

Welcome
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_synchronicity44.htm

Thank you for this...

Funny enough my birthdate falls on 23/11..

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by CuteNbad(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2019
ikp120:
There's something particular about your case sha.

Do you usually wake up with marks that look like finger nail cuts (but not bleeding) on your tummy or chest or neck or hand or waist?

Do you usually run into cobwebs as you dey walk? Not just coincidentally o.
i think I have experienced 1. Can you tell me more about it?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by CuteNbad(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
ikp120:
There's something particular about your case sha.

Do you usually wake up with marks that look like finger nail cuts (but not bleeding) on your tummy or chest or neck or hand or waist?

Do you usually run into cobwebs as you dey walk? Not just coincidentally o.
anytime you see my mention abeg reply me cus i no the last time you were online was in oct
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by sonymax16(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Greetings to all who have contributed to this thread.This is one of the very few threads that have read to the end. I give special salute to the op and luminouz.I read all ur stories @ luminouz and mehn....its like a scene from a horror movie.Guy u get mind ooooo.....so much respect brah.
Anyone that does not believe that ghost or the supernatural exist is fooling his or herself.Just get copies of He came to set the captives free by Rebeka brown and one book like that by Omoba jesu about his journey in the occultic world. You will know that things are happening.
I have had my own share of experience even though am not gifted like dem luminouz grin
I was still in 200l, my family had accommodation issues.My family decided to stay with a family friend who is a Muslim (we are Christians).I was staying in the hostel then so I decided to pay them a visit.It was getting late so I spent the night there.My experience that night made me believe that christians and muslims dont worship the same God.I mistakenly slept on one of their mats. Come and see attack that night.I had series of nightmares that I was sweating seriously .I woke up in the middle of the night, slept again and the nightmare continued. I have never been so scared in my life.Left that house first thing in the morning and never returned.My family left there as well.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2019
sonymax16:
Greetings to all who have contributed to this thread.This is one of the very few threads that have read to the end. I give special salute to the op and luminouz.I read all ur stories @ luminouz and mehn....its like a scene from a horror movie.Guy u get mind ooooo.....so much respect brah.
Anyone that does not believe that ghost or the supernatural exist is fooling his or herself.Just get copies of He came to set the captives free by Rebeka brown and one book like that by Omoba jesu about his journey in the occultic world. You will know that things are happening.
I have had my own share of experience even though am not gifted like dem luminouz grin
I was still in 200l, my family had accommodation issues.My family decided to stay with a family friend who is a Muslim (we are Christians).I was staying in the hostel then so I decided to pay them a visit.It was getting late so I spent the night there.My experience that night made me believe that christians and muslims dont worship the same God.I mistakenly slept on one of their mats. Come and see attack that night.I had series of nightmares that I was sweating seriously .I woke up in the middle of the night, slept again and the nightmare continued. I have never been so scared in my life.Left that house first thing in the morning and never returned.My family left there as well.

shocked
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy New Year Everyone
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by PHOTSEE(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will not mention any body or names here about the existance of ghost or not but if really want to see one this is what to do.
1) leave your comfort zone
2) pretent to go to nite vigil that never exist or was cencaled.
3) look for untar street having tress a long it
4) find a good spot to lay down may be a pavement or store (out side).
5) you will spend the night in that spot. watch for the hour of 1 -3 oclock you will see one.

6) leave the spot around 5 oclock .

warning
no matter what you see dont scream or shout remain in that spot don't give a negative vibes (fear and panic).
Have a open heart this will make it avail itself to you.
how you might ask?
how do you tame a fiaces loin, not by runing, screaming and regert, no but you tame it by rediating the aura of love, compassion, comfort and positivity you seduce it. have this thought while you lay at that spot you will be okey.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by finalboss(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
PHOTSEE:
I will not mention any body or names here about the existance of ghost or not but if really want to see one this is what to do.
1) leave your comfort zone
2) pretent to go to nite vigil that never exist or was cencaled.
3) look for untar street having tress a long it
4) find a good spot to lay down may be a pavement or store (out side).
5) you will spend the night in that spot. watch for the hour of 1 -3 oclock you will see one.

6) leave the spot around 5 oclock .

warning
no matter what you see dont scream or shout remain in that spot don't give a negative vibes (fear and panic).
Have a open heart this will make it avail itself to you.
how you might ask?
how do you tame a fiaces loin, not by runing, screaming and regert, no but you tame it by rediating the aura of love, compassion, comfort and positivity you seduce it. have this thought while you lay at that spot you will be okey.

Smh, bull crap. So you expect me to leave my house to do something like this ?.
How do you guys even think ?

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by PHOTSEE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
finalboss:

Smh, bull crap. So you expect me to leave my house to do something like this ?.
How do you guys even think ?
Not for the faint heart

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by starbuck(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Not for the faint heart

Na like this madness dey take start undecided undecided..

I have seen a ghost and felt the presence of them countless and i don't need to prove to anyone shit or go as far as making myself vulnerable so that i can have tales to tell to people

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by finalboss(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Not for the faint heart
yea, I was expecting that
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by finalboss(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
starbuck:

Na like this madness dey take start undecided undecided..

I have seen a ghost and felt the presence of them countless and i don't need to prove to anyone shit or go as far as making myself vulnerable so that i can have tales to tell to people
as in apart from the ghost shit, them fit kidnap you or something else.
P.s there's nothing like Ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.