Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? (7954 Views)

Steelseries Reveals The Rival 700, The First-ever Gaming Mouse With An OLED Disp / How To Use Your Phone As A Mouse With Your Computer / ~~How To Use A Hotfile Premium Cookie~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by namdo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
nawaaa. ok browse without your laptop on desk or on your lap which one do you prefer embarassed, oya make una yan that one too. Una get time to waste. emmmm y i com here sef?
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by slimnike(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
Simple question!
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by DualCore1: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2010
namdo:

nawaaa. ok browse without your laptop on desk or on your lap which one do you prefer embarassed, oya make una yan that one too. Una get time to waste. emmmm y i com here sef?

If you weren't seeking undue attention you'll walk past this if it really didn't make sense to you. friggin sog.
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
yes i do
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by kobojunky(f): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2010
No I use snake with my laptop.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by WhiteAndBlue: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2010
yes. i use mouse with my laptop.
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by kkulaja(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2010
I can understand why the poster is not silly for this
i use my optical mouse even with my laptops can u work well on graphic without a mouse? but some new computer users sees the mouse as obsolete,imagine someone selling Laptops at the computer village arguing with me yesterday that laptops are not the same as desktops in functions, i .e if you install a software in the desktop it woudnt work like that of the Laptop even if they are of same con fig, isnt this funny,they see the laptop as modern to desktop na wa 4 9jerians oh so mouse as old fashioned to touchpad,Anyway i cant blame ppl like this as their computers is basically for entertainment,play DVD and store music hardly ever use a package.
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by MsTom(f): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
~Borat~:

use the touchpad. . .

makes more sense
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by AkinIsaac: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
i'd rather su*k on the t*ts with ma lips and stick ma fingers in the pu**y.
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by manny4life(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
segzi cres:

those who use the mouse pad apparently don't have anything serious to do with their pc, most of the animations i do require speed and precision and the mouse pad doesn't gimme that.

Just because you started using a laptop recently and are not used to it perhaps its not convenient for you doesn't make those who have been using for more than just a while not serious with it. You use animations that require speed, so I don't use animations, I use other software so that means that its nothing serious right? Better yet, we all have to use animations before its our work is defined as serious right? Besides if you understand what a (lap-top) is you would know its designed for convenience and portability.
Re: Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? by fortman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yep! I like using it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / Dell Latitude E6220 (Core i5, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD, Backlit keyboard) / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.