Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (11042 Views)

Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
So there is this girl i saw around campus in may...i was attracted to her.....we got along and i got to discover she attends same fellowship as me, but not a regular member....we started chating and calling once in a while , she doesn't for me, infact she was just too friendly.... I kinda developed feelings for her and i was planning to ask her out soon.

So couple of days ago i told her i was coming to visit her today,so after service we went straight to her place, she told me got nothing to offer me...then she brought a bottle of groundnut(i told her i love groundnut) then i sat on d bed while she sat on a chair opposite me, then we started talking...at a point she became restless, walking up and down d room, she went to a corner of d room and changed her cloth, the one she wore has "yes i do" boldly wrotten on it, then a call came from a guy , then d guy asked her is she @ home, she no that she is about to go out.

Then she told me she want to take her bath before going out, i told her to go ahead so that when she is done, we can go together.....she agreed... But she never took her bath...she was even restless d more.... Asked her what's wrong..she said she doesn't know....i was thinking alot things, trying to figure out d reason for d weird behaviour but couldn't.

Her roommate came back from church, then i told her i was going....she them see me off.... I spent over 30mins there.

Nairaland which message do u think this girl is trying to pass cos am confused
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Victornezzar: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Broda Emeka Okoro give ur life 2 Christ
so na wetin campus fellowship members dey do ahbi grin
my broda she was uncomfortable dat u wer der whyl she wanted 2 take her bath....nothing much
Gan win souls 4 Christ instead of crushing over sister Blessing grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Papiikush: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rule number one.

Never, ever, ever, ever, never visit a lady in her apartment. Let her beg you to come instead (after turning her down for months)

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Papiikush: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
Na them dey fück pass

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by CyberGypsy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
abi ! you no see me like this?
. cheesy campus fellowship
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ndi Uwa, Ndi ojo, Ndi ojo. After church fellowship akwa ya? What of when you about to resume the chooking only for trumpet to sound,what will u tell God, be careful o..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
so its wrong to visit a girl becos we attend same fellowship?? I do that all d time and i have never had an bad intention
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:
Rule number one.

Never, ever, ever, ever, never visit a lady in her apartment. Let her beg you to come instead (after turning her down for months)
why d rule?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Let me use this account. grin

Op, how old are you?. Is like some of you lack common sense. You were in a lady's campus lodge which I believe is a room apartment, and at first she said she wanted to change; you couldn't excuse her out of the room and again she said she wants to take her bath which I believe your being there was making her uncomfortable but you balanced and was eating groundnut. Here you're asking us why she was pacing up and down.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Gofwane(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:
Rule number one.

yes!
You just spoke my mind. Only pvssy assd mofos go about visiting girls in their rooms.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by VargasVee(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why won't she be uncomfortable

When you were busy finishing her groundnuts grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:

Op, how old are you?. Is like some of you lack common sense. You were in a lady's campus lodge which I believe is a room apartment, and at first she said she wanted to change; you couldn't excuse her out of the room and again she said she wants to take her bath which I believe your being there was making her uncomfortable but you balanced and was eating groundnut. Here you're asking us why she was pacing up and down.
ok...i get ur point..but its a self con, abt d changing of cloth, there is wardrobe in d room which has a curtain covering and she went there to change, she didn't change in my front
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:
Why won't she be uncomfortable

When you were busy finishing her groundnuts grin
lol grin but i didn't finish it na
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Papiikush: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gofwane:
yes!
You just spoke my mind. Only pvssy assd mofos go about visiting girls in their rooms.
As in ehn!
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
kingcity:
ok...i get ur point..but its a self con, abt d changing of cloth, there is wardrobe in d room which has a curtain covering and she went there to change, she didn't change in my front
What's the difference between self-con and one room?, personal toilet and bathroom. Since she wasn't your gf yet you should have given her space.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by sauceEEP(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
You overstayed your welcome!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:

Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

23 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Op tire me. E be say him be want yansh the girl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
What's the difference between self-con and one room?, personal toilet and bathroom. Since she wasn't your gf yet you should have given her space.
she didnt asked me to excuse her, she just went there and came out changed...i intially thought she went in there to pick something, i didnt know she wanted to change.....anyway i will talk to her abt it later...
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by whyx06(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
sauceEEP:
You overstayed your welcome!
ya, u could be ryt... Didnt think abt that...could have left earlier..
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by BadBlaize(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
In ur myopic mind u wee be thinking she was hot nd needed u, u dnt knw she was no longer comfortable with u being around, she told u she wanted to bath nd go out, at dat point u shud hav said ur goodbye nd left!! Get wise or die trying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
nobody is perfect.. We all make mistake and d mistake i made here was overstaying.....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
kingcity:
nobody is perfect.. We all make mistake and d mistake i made here was overstaying.....
All right Sir, I understand.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
BadBlaize:
In ur myopic mind u wee be thinking she was hot nd needed u, u dnt knw she was no longer comfortable with u being around, she told u she wanted to bath nd go out, at dat point u shud hav said ur goodbye nd left!! Get wise or die trying
thanks but u dont need to insult me while making ur point

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
Before nko? Assuming the girl say make OP come do, him go off boxers with the speed of light cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
All right Sir, I understand.
so do u think there is need for me to apologise abt it or i should let it slide?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by yaqq: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
she was pacing up n down in her room cos she was scared her boyfriend will come n meet u there! so guy stop thinking from infatuated mind!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
kingcity:
so do u think there is need for me to apologise abt it or i should let it slide?
You needn't apologise for anything. She isn't offended but was just uncomfortable having you around. Just call and initiate a conversation that would end well.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Before nko? Assuming the girl say make OP come do, him go off boxers with the speed of light cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
You needn't apologise for anything. She isn't offended but was just uncomfortable having you around. Just call and initiate a conversation that would end well.
thanks. I did that this evening
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
kingcity:
thanks. I did that this evening
Then I guess she's cool with you?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.