Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

FAITHFULNESS TO THE Core!!(photo Of Conversation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAITHFULNESS TO THE Core!!(photo Of Conversation) (474 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAITHFULNESS TO THE Core!!(photo Of Conversation) by IamGobe(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
The screenshort of the conversation below was posted by the wife of the man in the conversation, Thanking her husband for being faithful to her.

My question is are thee still men like this!!!

Men like this are meant to b celebrated!! grin

Cc lalasticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

Dating Website For Professionals / 4000 Nigerian Girls Arrive In Italy For Prostitution - Migration Agency Claims / Have U Been Rejected Before By Either Of The Sexes. What Was Your Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.