Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83270 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by RaeMystix: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2017
It's her business. I don't mind perhaps getting my boobs elevated and tummy tucked after having my kids in the future.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by diva90: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2017
If she didn't say it, no one will know. Either way, she looks smoking hot!
I would do my own enhancement too very soon wink
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by akoredebadru(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2017
banana fall on u

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PDPGuy: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I tell you bro. Sometimes I wonder, 'do they even think about old age?' Even the ladies that bleach too.
When they grow old, they be looking like roadkill
The bleaching stuff is the scariest part because that is permanent skin damage. As for those with silicon breasts, they can always ask a surgeon to remove it.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by demefa(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Hushpuppi please enjoy her
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by nothernstar: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Michael Jacksons case loading. Give it time from and you will found out that vanity is all vanity.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Finding them in their original form gets harder with passage of time. My God always help us identify "follow come"(Authentic) women.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by samjey: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Chinko bodies here and there nowadays! God save us from these unreal people with plastic bodies!
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:31am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own

You are right if yours ain't padded. I don't know who to trust these days.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by olalekan0606(m): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Hell fire is waiting for u.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2017
BKCHAT LDN ! grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 2:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Such a shame she didnt realise she could have achieved that body she wanted in the gym. undecided

You can achieve ANY FIGURE you want in the gym
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by baby124: 2:37am On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Such a shame she didnt realise she could have achieved that body she wanted in the gym. undecided

You can achieve ANY FIGURE you want in the gym
No matter how you gym, your skin may not go back to how it looked before kids... neither will your body. Children take a lot from their mothers. This is why I hail single mums for their courage. Enduring body disfigurement for some lunatic baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by olalekan0606(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Hell is waiting for you
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 17, 2017
I would prefer that my wife age gracefully. Just like fine wine. I'm not saying she shouldn't take care of herself or her body. But it shouldn't require surgery. She means more than her body to me. I'm in love with her mind and soul. And of course her body however it looks is till death do us part. #okbye

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 2:42am On Jul 17, 2017
baby124:

No matter how you gym, your skin may not go back to how it looked before kids... neither will your body. Children take a lot from their mothers. This is why I hail single mums for their courage. Enduring body disfigurement for some lunatic baby daddy.

Im gonna assume she didnt have the skin issues, she could have still achieved that body by gyming sad

I dont hail single moms, they made that choice

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ashawopikin(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2017
She still wowooh.bt DAT bweast sha

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2017
TrollTrap:
Esther the only chick with real life experience on every subject matter

grin You watch it too?

Where are all the londoners on this forum man sad
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Jokkarm2: 2:59am On Jul 17, 2017
THE NIGER BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN ALREADY BUT TH BAKASI NA EBE ANO BUT MY FEAR IS MAKE EE NO TEAR IF THERE IS HARD WORK FROM BEHIND.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Luvdk(f): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Let's wait when u clox 50s
grin

U go hear nwii tongue
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by UncutSk(m): 3:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Still ugly
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Sterope(f): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Men also do beard and abs implant.
PotatoSalad:
Nsowu umu nwaanyi. We ain't got no worries...
I've never seen any guy do Beard implants cos he doesn't have beards, or abs implants cos he doesn't have packs and abs. Who abs epp?
Most of these women who do surgeries after giving birth are just too lazy to hit the gym.
Babe, give yourself sometime, once you wean your baby, hit the gym and watch your diet. Dasall.
no need to spend thousands of dollars just to end up looking like a character from old Cartoon Network.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own

send me picture of ur ass privately let me judge

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 17, 2017
Luvdk:
Let's wait when u clox 50s
grin

U go hear nwii tongue

Are you Igbo ?
U go luv d I c k
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by baby124: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Im gonna assume she didnt have the skin issues, she could have still achieved that body by gyming sad

I dont hail single moms, they made that choice
After some children, gyming will never give you that body. Except you have been a fitness freak before pregnancy. Even then, you can still be left with saggy skin in the stomach and breast. No amount of gym will change that.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Luvdk(f): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2017
skypeme:

Are you Igbo ?
U go luv d I c k
Do look like an Awusa lady grin
Abi nwii na Awusa language
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by 360command: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2017
international olosho
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by nwasteve(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2017
I dnt just understand diz whole rubbish
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by DiamonJ: 5:09am On Jul 17, 2017
I hate anything call esther, they are fake, pretenders, ugly. the definition of esther is fake
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by pinkpant: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2017
So many Unenlightened comments here, I take it there are more kids on Nairaland than adults...
Nigerians are just too judgemental unto unnecessary things, is it that you people enjoy when one suffer and complains than when they actually get up and do something about their personal life huh? ... backward and bitter set of people.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by supereagle(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2017
True about women :
U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows, they shave and draw their own. God gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own, gave them breast, they repackage to what they want, God still gave them buttocks ,they rearranged it to what they want, then who are U to please them ? ��.
My brother don't kill your self.
*** Forwarded as received**
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by buchilino(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.

INDIRECTLY TELL GOD I DONT LIKE D WAY U CREATED ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.