Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Free Three Bedroom Bungalow Design!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Three Bedroom Bungalow Design!! (652 Views)

4bedroom Bungalow Design. / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design - Photos / Architectural Bungalow Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Three Bedroom Bungalow Design!! by dan56: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
My name is imparable,

And I will be updating you guys with free architectural drawings for intrested nairalanders who will love to start up building project but got low budget.

I will be giving out free plan on weekly or two weeks bases depends on my free time.

And these plans are 100% new plans that have never been built as I will draft the concept my self and produce.

All you need to do is to ask for the plan and you get the complete PDF file.

To view this plan and know if you like it please watch the clip below.
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBER!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fokw6qUuaLM

1 Like

Re: Free Three Bedroom Bungalow Design!! by dan56: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
dan56:
My name is imparable,

And I will be updating you guys with free architectural drawings for intrested nairalanders who will love to start up building project but got low budget.

I will be giving out free plan on weekly or two weeks bases depends on my free time.

And these plans are 100% new plans that have never been built as I will draft the concept my self and produce.

All you need to do is to ask for the plan and you get the complete PDF file.

To view this plan and know if you like it please watch the clip below.
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBER!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fokw6qUuaLM
Re: Free Three Bedroom Bungalow Design!! by abolore80(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Send to this email: ahmedlawng@yahoo.com
I want to start building soon

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate: I Compared The Rental Rates In Kenya,nigeria And Ghana. / TO LET: Newly Built Miniflat To Let At Ewupe Ota, Singer Bus Stop / Land In Fenced & Gated Estate At Sangotedo–amity Estate. Title: Governor’s Const

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.