Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) (39764 Views)

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
After the successful launch of his latest project: Sound From the other side album, Wizkid has been swimming in the euphoria of great achievements.

Another mark is a large billboard erected in Toronto, Canada to promote the Star Boy's Album.

He has surely gone places and we are certain he has more to achieve in few years to come.

Great one there as Wizkid continues to fly the Nigerian flag across the world.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/large-billboard-featuring-wizkid.html

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2017
I think i know the software

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2017
kinibigdeal:

That's not a software oga ade

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by Emyres: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2017
gggggg
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by anyimontana(m): 2:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Photoshop

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by pelumi111: 3:44am On Jul 17, 2017
weather is Photoshop or its real... we have seen it..... NEXT

7 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by bolajioginni: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2017
He is just advertising the album just the way people advertise on BRT or billboard too in Naija.. It is not an achievement

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by skimmy005: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2017
evrybodi knw sai na PHOTOSHOP , all dis wizkid fans with dia stupid lies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by StarPlayer: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Spotify de promote song make dem make more money from downloads, una dey here de happy

4 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
Spotify de promote song make dem make more money from downloads, una dey here de happy

Yes cos he be international star, why is Davido and Co not advertised like that.. Wizkid is actually the only naija artist with the highest number of sub on Spotify..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by Efostick(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Sounds From The Other Side :-8
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by crunchyg: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
grin
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
kinibigdeal:

skimmy005:
evrybodi knw sai na PHOTOSHOP , all dis wizkid fans with dia stupid lies

anyimontana:
Photoshop

ALL I HEAR IS THE SOUND OF HATRED FOR THE MAN.
GIVE THIS HUSTLER A BREAK PEOPLE, FOR FCKS SAKES!
angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by OKorowanta: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
bolajioginni:
He is just advertising the album just the way people advertise on BRT or billboard too in Naija.. It is not an achievement

It's an achievement because it's outside the shores of Nigeria and its international.
Some years ago he never saw it coming.
Give Caesar him food make dem for give u your own too.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by skimmy005: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL I HEAR IS THE SOUND OF HATRED FOR THE MAN.
GIVE THIS HUSTLER A BREAK PEOPLE, FOR FCKS SAKES!
angry
idiot who is hating?? stop spreading fake news ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
skimmy005:
idiot who is hating?? stop spreading fake news ,

Mr Man...open ur eyes and analyse that photo..it was erected by SPOTIFY... one of the top music streaming websites in the world...u all believe it can't be possible, bit that's just it right in front of u...

And that's the Billboard from another angle.

***Haters, shove it up your ass, girof, shove if up ur ass**** in Igwe Tupacs voice

31 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by idreezbaba(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2017
*modified
Seriously when will we start thinking positive in nigeria
how can someone that passed through the four walls of school call this photoshop
Spotify is promoting the album so people can buy
wizkid gains spotify gains

3 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by holatin(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Congrat to him.

this is not a new thing, olamide opic billboard dey BERGER now.

no quote me to yarn rubbish ooo
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by veekid(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Wizzy baby loke loke; Sheybi oluwa lo sheyi oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by morereb10: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Loke Loke my brother

In another news - P-Square Slam Federal Govt. Over Plan To Stop Artistes From Shooting Music Videos Abroad

Must read @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/p-square-slam-federal-govt-over-plan-to.html
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by opalu: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Everybody is hung up on domestic abuse by men against women. Nobody spares a moment to find solutions to the equally devastating verbal abuse men suffer in the hands of their wives. It is worse because men can't discuss what their wives do to them for fear of scorn and derision. They suffer in silence. Timebomb.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian society has little or no support systems for this kind of situation. Little or no counselling services. It's been mostly left to the church to deal with. What happens when the man doesn't go to church? What happens when the woman doesn't believe in spiritual intervention? These women are raising daughters. Their daughters are hearing and seeing how they speak to and treat their husband. What kind of wives will they grow up to become? Those that treat their husbands as kings or those that believe husbands are nothing but verbal punching bags?

We've all agreed and rightfully so that a man has no business hitting his wife. So how then do you stop a wife raining verbal missiles at you? Leave the house? Okay. But you'll return and it will continue. What next? Leave again? For how long?

Recently, I visited a senior friend, an important man in the society and while we were downstairs gisting, the voice of his wife could be heard upstairs. She was spewing unimaginable bile against the man. She called him all sorts of unprintable names. Impotent, wretched fool, miserable man that was nothing when she married him, etc. This is a well respected man. A father of 4 children. She tore at his very core and mocked everything society respected him for. She said he'd soon crash and she'll be there to laugh at him.

I was so uncomfortable as I beheld the man. He was shrunken before me. He was deflated. He tried to gamefully continue the gist to distract me but it was not working. The woman's vitriol was a ceaseless torrent. Uncomfortable silence ensued. I excused myself and left his house.

I was really sad.

You want to know the truth? This is what most men go through in their houses. They labour and toil and build respect but when they return home, the one who ought to speak to the king in them tears them to shreds and tries to deflate their self-esteem. When they are outside, they try to act cheerful and happy but back home, they are shrivelled because the person they live with makes it a point of duty to verbally assault them.

A sad story comes to mind. There was recently a Nigerian Ambassador who was recalled because his wife released a story to the press that he beat her. She also released pictures showing fresh injuries on her body ostensibly inflicted by the man.

In a dramatic twist, their children came out to debunk the stories and said their mother faked the injuries to embarrass their dad. Grown up children.

A particular sentence by the 1st son saddened me. He said it was as if their mum woke up every morning with one mission in life: how to make their dad miserable. They said they were witnesses to how their mum constantly harassed and abused their dad and wanted the whole world to know that their dad was not who their mum was painting him to be.

Yes, opinion shifted on the scandal but the damage had been done. The Ambassador was recalled and nobody heard from him again.

A family is currently at odds with the widow of their son and brother. The wife was constantly verbally assaulting him. Nobody wanted to visit them because each time they were around, it was always quarrel and the wife would call him unprintable names. Even in their presence. When they try to interfere, she will give them their own. The man died recently of heart-attack caused by high blood pressure. He was in his late 40s. The family insists his wife sent him to his early grave with her verbal torments.

Our bars are filled with men who are afraid to go home to their wives for fear of what verbal torment they will go through. Men are finding every excuse to travel because they'll rather be anywhere than in their own homes.

Everybody is focusing on men as culprits in domestic abuse. Who is talking to the women? The impact on generation next?

_There's always two sides of the coin. But as Kingdom Oriented People, we must live to make The Different and Raise A Godly Family Example_

*It's our calling n responsibility as Godly Parents!*

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by kingrt2(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
OK

Look signature
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
He's star boy indeed.
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by skimmy005: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:

Mr Man...open ur eyes and analyse that photo..it was erected by SPOTIFY... one of the top music streaming websites in the world...u all believe it can't be possible, bit that's just it right in front of u...
Go nd suck a d*ck b!tch dis post is fake, if u get eye check am well

4 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Photoshoped
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Wack album tho...May Zeus Thunder fall on you really hard if u quote me cheesy
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
what's the big deal here. nothing special as it might also be photoshop.

total rubbish
Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by opethom(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Watin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) by phizzym911: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Can someone pls help me with remembering the name of this app?? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.