Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos (35955 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Kimcutie: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Tonto Dikeh is gorgeous in this new photo!

The actress who said she’s now for Christ days ago, wrote;

‘GOD HAS MADE ME A WONDER, HE HAS BEAUTIFIED MY LIFE AND A SURPRISE TO MANY. GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU EMPTY. HE WILL REPLACE EVERYTHING YOU LOST. IF HE ASKS YOU TO PUT SOMETHING DOWN, IT’S BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO PICK UP SOMETHING GREATER. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, THERE’S NON LIKE HIM. HE IS MY MIGHTY PROTECTOR. HAPPY SUNDAY NEIGHBORS’

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/beautiful-photo-born-actress/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
The prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the lord , but the prayer of the righteous is acceptable unto him

Proverbs 15 : 8

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Ebios(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the lord , but the prayer of the righteous is acceptable unto him

So, wetin u dey talk?

Heaven will shock some people on the last day.

They will b busy concentrating on others' faults instead of theirs.
When will u truly REPENT?

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Ebios:

so wetin u dey talk

Heaven will shock some people on d last day

they will b busy concentrating on others faults instead of theirs
when will u truly repent

U well

Wetin concern u with wetin I type

Abi u be winch , I talk to u

With ur Bush Pig nose embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Ebios(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=58537607]

U well
With ur Bush Pig nose embarassed[/quote ah u see what l m talking abt l ask again when will u truly repent lnfact.. matt 12.36 has a reward for u

5 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by holatin(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
the 8th Toto decay topic to reach front page today and its just 11:43.

op Toto decay never buy nairaland sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by naijaboy756: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice.....Heaven is Happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— ...

Ephesians 2:1-22

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
She believes she can fly.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by bbbabes(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol...SU indeed
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pweshboi(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
as long as its Tonto... it's FP certified... LALA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by FemiEddy(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by chimerase2: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
3 comment only undecided

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by DICKtator: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by 2lateBiafra: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Dat tin don dey CARRY ME.
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by anthonypeters(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Really trying hard to stay relevant on the media

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Fadiga24(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
When Olosho starts looking for a new husband...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by adonbilivit: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
You mean she don born gain? She don get two children be that coz me I never see born again with tattoos o
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
STORIES
IF SHE'S BORN AGAIN THEN KIM KARDASHIAN SHOULD BE A REVEREND SISTER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by angelboy01(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Kimcutie:
Tonto Dikeh is gorgeous in this new photo!

The actress who said she’s now for Christ days ago, wrote;

‘GOD HAS MADE ME A WONDER, HE HAS BEAUTIFIED MY LIFE AND A SURPRISE TO MANY. GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU EMPTY. HE WILL REPLACE EVERYTHING YOU LOST. IF HE ASKS YOU TO PUT SOMETHING DOWN, IT’S BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO PICK UP SOMETHING GREATER. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, THERE’S NON LIKE HIM. HE IS MY MIGHTY PROTECTOR. HAPPY SUNDAY NEIGHBORS’

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/beautiful-photo-born-actress/

All na publicity stunt. Small time now she go de smoke igbo...

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by skultrick(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
I have phobia for ugly gals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by owaeghianye(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Who cares

6 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by kkYEBO(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Who be the wicked

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pelumi111: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
The rate at which SEUN and is mods are going they will still push a post of tonto dike to front page saying she went for shopping...... it's like they have connected tonto dikes Instagram page to nairaland page

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Ndkings1(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
All hail one of the latest divorcees in town. You are free to fucck around as you want no bounds, no restrictions.

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
An old dog can't learn new tricks

This lady will never change cos lousiness is already embedded in her

All this one wey she dey do na wash undecided

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Timoodi: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
all this one na show up,lip service just like the Pharisees, to be truly repentant you must be with the husband of your youth, until she does that i won't believe her one bit

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by greggng: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Your prayer do not apply in her case. She is a woman with great heart. Touching lives here and there. The only pray that will not be acceptable is the prayer of the one that gave her stds

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Lollipop247(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
It's funny how people think they can decieve people with their lies. Born again indeed!! angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2017
greggng:

Your prayer do not apply in her case. She is a woman with great heart. Touching lives here and there. The only pray that will not be acceptable is the prayer of the one that gave her stds

Who gave her std again sad

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by timawoku(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Born again ko, born before ni
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by TDonald: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well

With ur Bush Pig nose embarassed

Hmmm shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / Bbnaija Anto Shares Bikini Photos From Abu-dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.