Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths (6203 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / We’ll Shock APC, Resist Violence, Voter Suppression Says Agbaje / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrMaestro:

You all did this all on your own. But what I find funny is that the other two major tribes are paranoid about yoruba influence that they're not even thinking straight. This fear of the Yorubas is quite flattering though.

Will u collapse like Fence if u don't talk about the igbos @ least 11 times a day?

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princesaha:

Wonders shall never cease!!! So a well known almajiri miscreant on this forum promised to give Yorubas bloody nose and even insulted your tribe by calling them the most treacherous tribe on earth and instead of you facing him squarely, you start talking of how Igbos are the ones that are treacherous by mentioning Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu and others. Can I ask you one question? Who did this to you people? Were you people advised in your mosques never to disagree or insult Hausa/fulanis? I am asking all these because I am confused. There is something about you Yoruba Muslims that we do not know. You people should continue OK. I just pity the Christians among you people. Tufiakwa!!!

You are nothing but an incorrigible lout without culture, manners and decorum. The same attitude and more that make your generation become endangered species.
The evils committed by your forefathers are still in your pursuit.
One of you said your great forefathers suffered a pogrom in 1944. I don't know how far that is true but if so, you have more burden on you than to throw useless jabs around.
Beware the ides of Oct. 1.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
givbitcoin:

You reel off names from a conquered region and you ask me what?

azikiwe or bastard of ironsi were all from there. They will continue to pay for their misbehavior. Now our venom will be on you, the animals from west. You betrayed us in 2007 and you are here to do it again but this time, you will meet your doom.

The Unicorn does not loose sleep over the opinion of little ponies.
Your forefathers, led by Azikiwe, conspired against the yoruba from the mid-fifties to 1966 and payed the price for their treachery with millions of souls. Keep it up.
Every Napoleon has his waterloo. Yours may not be too far away.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
When we told them not to field a dying backward fellow like Buhari as the next presidential candidate we were greeted with insults . How can you make the same mistake twice in a row in a game where the dogs will eat their own kind.

If Buhari goes down , the Nigerian constitution will apply and the North can burn all they want.

Because Jona was competent?
Just shut your putrid mouth, okay?
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by HopeAtHand: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
rlauncher:

I laugh whenever I read Igbo people calling us Yorubas slaves of northerners. Only a people suffering from inferiority complex talk like that

I also understand that that is a subtle but nevertheless overt effort to manipulate us into thinking like them. That will not succeed because we value the unity of this country, though some people are bent on destroying it like the northern youth group in this post, as well as Igbo's whose main job is to malign Yoruba people on this forum.

Please i really want to know why Yorubas are interested in keeping Nigeria United. Is it that Yorubas are satisfied with how the country is or Yorubas do not want an all-Yoruba republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Why are Yoruba Muslims like this for crying out loud ? You guys need serious help. Tufiakwa !!
Lol! You don't know your fellow Osu again? Smh.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Please i really want to know why Yorubas are interested in keeping Nigeria United. Is it that Yorubas are satisfied with how the country is or Yorubas do not want an all-Yoruba republic.

Who's interested in one Nigeria? Have you forgotten Pa Awolowo wanted secession clause to be included in our constitution but Zik was against it? Despite this, Awolowo continued to champion Odua republic to the extent he got imprisoned because of his treasonous acts.

The truth is we can't go into war because some eediot say so. Where were they with their stupid biafra while Jonathan was the president? Where were their stupid biafra when they plotted the first coup and truncated our true federalism? So because the Fulanis started "suyanizing" them after the trouble they caused in 1967, they wanted to rope Yoruba into their stupidity, even as they are doing today. Abegi!

We will leave Nigeria on our term! Let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by givbitcoin: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
PenSniper:

Your forefathers, led by Azikiwe, conspired against the yoruba from the mid-fifties to 1966 and payed the price for their treachery with millions of souls. Keep it up.

Funny indeed. If you know whom you are quoting, you won't be referring to azikiwe. But that is good tho
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by HopeAtHand: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
rlauncher:

I laugh whenever I read Igbo people calling us Yorubas slaves of northerners. Only a people suffering from inferiority complex talk like that

I also understand that that is a subtle but nevertheless overt effort to manipulate us into thinking like them. That will not succeed because we value the unity of this country, though some people are bent on destroying it like the northern youth group in this post, as well as Igbo's whose main job is to malign Yoruba people on this forum.

I had to point out the bolded because you claim yorubas do not care about Nigeria while in earnest, the unity of Nigeria is critcal to Yoruba economic agenda both now and in future.

Im of the school of thought that Nigerias status quo is very neccesary for the continous rapid development of Yorubaland and Yorubas will give anything, even blackmail of other ethnicities and tribes so as to maintain same.

Yorubas are the economic beneficiaries of Nigerias flawed federal setup, they are primely placed to milk to its fullest the flaws of our federal system that empowers Lagos to rip-off other regions of the fruits of their resources especially the oil bearing ones and making Ogun and Oyo to benefit from its overflow. The policies that favours Lagos and impoverishes other states by the coast, the policies that makes states have liason offices in Lagos, policies that ensure federal parastatals and agencies are situated in lagos and other systemic means of undoing others are well planned and executed by Yorubas to ensure they benefit the most from the imbalance and lopsideness.

I know you will prolly feign ignorance but as a yoruba, who naturally is a born hypocrite, you will find ways to rationalise the criminal undoing of other tribes because it benefits you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Amarabae(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I had to point out the bolded because you claim yorubas do not care about Nigeria while in earnest, the unity of Nigeria is critcal to Yoruba economic agenda both now and in future.

Im of the school of thought that Nigerias status quo is very neccesary for the continous rapid development of Yorubaland and Yorubas will give anything, even blackmail of other ethnicities and tribes so as to maintain same.

Yorubas are the economic beneficiaries of Nigerias flawed federal setup, they are primely placed to milk to its fullest the flaws of our federal system that empowers Lagos to rip-off other regions of the fruits of their resources especially the oil bearing ones and making Ogun and Oyo to benefit from its overflow. The policies that favours Lagos and impoverishes other states by the coast, the policies that makes states have liason offices in Lagos, policies that ensure federal parastatals and agencies are situated in lagos and other systemic means of undoing others are well planned and executed by Yorubas to ensure they benefit the most from the imbalance and lopsideness.

I know you will prolly feign ignorance but as a yoruba,, you will find ways to rationalise the criminal undoing of other tribes because it benefits you.
you have a very big point here..
One Nigeria is favouring Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by cumbak60: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
This idiots will always look for a way to rope in the Igbos. Oh God, give us Biafra so we be free from this confusion that is bedeviling the country. Amen.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by abimbolayekeen: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
You can't do anything to us , and if you try it , you will blame yourself.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Okwyjesus(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

I just dey watch from 3D

e no concern me

gringrin

Me too e no concern me.

But those guys in the desert always think the country is their father's compound.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by HopeAtHand: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
you have a very big point here..
One Nigeria is favouring Lagos.

Yorubas are the utmost beneficiaries of one Nigeria, and it is chiefly at the detriment of other ethnicities.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

That doesn't change the fact that you guys are are Ijaw-slaves.You can't survive independently of them and GEJ since 2015 presidential election.
you are attention seeker and your so called fact is baseless. besides it's a proven fact that yoruba has been aboki ass kicking right from the days of Awolowo.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
what the f**k are u talking about? maybe u're ignorant of history but igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who has demonstrated that they can live without others. that's the reason why our fathers engage Nigeria state including south south in a civil war that lasted for good 3yrs. so get ur fact right before coming to spite ur foolishness on public forum.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
what the f**k are u talking about? maybe u're ignorant of history but igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who has demonstrated that they can live without others. that's the reason why our fathers engage Nigeria state including south south in a civil war that lasted for 3 good years. so get ur fact right before coming to spite ur foolishness on public forum.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
PenSniper:

You reek of so much cowardice it's nauseating!!!
The guy your quoting is a well known almajiri on this forum but instead of you to be a man and face him boldly after threatening your tribe with violence you're feigning ignorance and trying to pretend that he's Igbo.When they call you people cowards now you'll say it's an insult but your actions here prove it.Your mouth end for Igbo matter,when it comes to northerners you lots act subordinate like the slaves that you are .Toothless Bulldogs!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Princesaha: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
PenSniper:

You are nothing but an incorrigible lout without culture, manners and decorum. The same attitude and more that make your generation become endangered species.
The evils committed by your forefathers are still in your pursuit.
One of you said your great forefathers suffered a pogrom in 1944. I don't know how far that is true but if so, you have more burden on you than to throw useless jabs around.
Beware the ides of Oct. 1.
Smallie, I do not have time for you OK. Just direct your anger to the arewa youths and stop masturbating and spitting everywhere looking for an Igbo or Nnamdi kanu thread to heap your frustrations. Please let me be. It is not my fault that you are squatting with your family in Osogbo Idp camp.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I know you will prolly feign ignorance but as a yoruba, who naturally is a born hypocrite, you will find ways to rationalise the criminal undoing of other tribes because it benefits you.

Will you keep your ugly mouth shut! Which Lagos are you talking about? Which of your stupid oil built Lagos seaport or the cocoa house in Ibadan? Which oil do Ikwere even have sef? E reach Ilaje own? Stupid mofo with nothing but chest beating won't let us rest again.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Yorubas are the utmost beneficiaries of one Nigeria, and it is chiefly at the detriment of other ethnicities.

When you name these beneficiaries we will take you serious. Parasitic mofo.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kagawa10: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2017
givbitcoin:

You reel off names from a conquered region and you ask me what?

azikiwe or bastard of ironsi were all from there. They will continue to pay for their misbehavior. Now our venom will be on you, the animals from west. You betrayed us in 2007 and you are here to do it again but this time, you will meet your doom.

Lol! What can you do apart from hiding behind the military army like your coward of a people did at Taraba?

Why don't try your shite and see if Bokoharam won't be child play to your stupidity.

The fact is we owe you eediots nothing! Get that sunk into your coward brain.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 2:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

You reek of so much cowardice it's nauseating!!!
The guy your quoting is a well known almajiri on this forum but instead of you to be a man and face him boldly after threatening your tribe with violence you're feigning ignorance and trying to pretend that he's Igbo.When they call you people cowards now you'll say it's an insult but your actions here prove it.Your mouth end for Igbo matter,when it comes to northerners you lots act subordinate like the slaves that you are .Toothless Bulldogs!

The lion does not lose any sleep over the opinion of domestic cats. Take the easiest route for you types - lagoon dive.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

how did Yoruba do all these without even ruling Nigeria. or is it obj that did all these?

if not, yorubas must be geniuses for achieving all these without being in power. btw , what were your leaders doing?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2017
expensiveguyman:
you are attention seeker and your so called fact is baseless. besides it's a proven fact that yoruba has been aboki ass licker right from the days of Awolowo.
Proven fact?

dindinrin leleyi ooo.
Na opposite of history them dey teach you in Igbo landooo.When you are deluded.

Yorubas have alway being in opposition since 1960

1st republic-Azikwe licked Tafawa balewa and ahmadu bello ass to become Ceremonial president while Awolowo was leader of opposition.

2nd republic-Alex ekwueme and ojukwu licked shagari and the north ass to be come the vp while west was still in opposition.

3rd republic-PDP was known as hausa fulani party then.Igbo still lick their ass.Yorubas were stunch opposition to PDP in AD.

4th republic-Even ojukwu contested for president under igbo party of APGA ,they still went ahead to vote an Hausa fulani party at the presidential election and betrayed their beloved Ojukwu.

5th republic-off course ,Igbo licked North ass by voting yaradua.Infact your lord and saviour nnamdi kanu claimed he loves yaradua so much.

6th republic-Yorubas and Igbo voted GEJ of PDP

7th republic-The only republic where yorubas voted for a Perceived northern candidate to show GEj that he failed while the southwest might do the same thing to buhari in 2019.

IGBOs SHOULD STOP DISTORTING FACTS AND ESCAPE FROM POST 2015 ELECTION HANG OVER AND EMOTIONAL POLITICS.JUST A 4YEARS IN OPPOSITION THEY STARTED CALLING EVERYONE BETRAYAL AND ZOO ANIMALS.

YOU ARE JUST A NOISEMAKER.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Will u collapse like Fence if u don't talk about the igbos @ least 11 times a day?

just like an average biafran will die if he doesn't shout Afonja in a day.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basic123:

just like an average biafran will die if he doesn't shout Afonja in a day.

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Fx55(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
honeychild:
Stop it. That guy is IPOD
Stop it. What is IPOD?
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is what the Yorubas get for their patience and well calculated political gaming. They deserve the polotical privileges they are enjoying now, every bit of it.

For when the North and East ganged up politixally against them at Independence and second republic, they didn't wail but picked themselves up from the dust and restrategized each time.
Now all those patience and careful planning has paid off. Yorubas are now an integral part of Nigeria's political landscape. If they are not in your political equation, forget it! You can't achieve anything.

Since 1999, they have been the single determinant of all the political ventures in Nigeria.

No wonder there's so much envy and hatred from the North and East. Hate all you want Arewa Youth! Hate all you want Igbos.
It's understandable. What you can do or be, you hate for the reason that you can't achieve same.

For all I care, Arewa and IPOB youths can continue bleeding at the mouth in envy.

Nothing will stop the Yorubas
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by tifany89(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
givbitcoin:

Yorubas are the most treacherous people on this planet but we will give them a bloody nose soon.
How far Bros, been a while I read your comment Jet li, lolz
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please who will enlighting this northern and people of Nigeria that Political power is/should not be regional base
no born to rule,nja is not a monarch state
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by tifany89(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kazim88:

Look at this one...
"Conquered Tribe"
And this slowpoke says he represents his town in Kastina as their Waziri.

For you to say part of "your" country is conquered speaks slot.

Lolz the guy is a comic relief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.