Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? (641 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? by Keneeby(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
pulse.ng

Jul 17, 2017 9:48 AM

Adanma is getting old and worried that no man has seen anything good in her to want to marry her. What should she do?

This crying woman needs help urgently  (Shutter Stock)

"Dear Pulse,

My name is Adanma, a 43-year-old single lady. I am very disturbed at the moment over my single status and I fear I may end up this way from the way things are.

I am not ugly and even if I have to say, I have good qualities and will make a good wife but men keep running away from me especially after they have had their ways with me.

I am one person who goes into a relationship with all I have. I make sure any man I am in love with gets the better part of me including my money and heart but they always end upleaving me broken hearted as if I am a piece of bad luck.

I remember vividly when I was in love withMarshal when I was 25 or 26. I was madly in love with him and thought it would end in marriage.

I showed him so much love and affection and was always there for him whenever he needed me. I gave him my body, heart, soul, and money to make him feel wanted but in the end, he dumped me for a woman from his village, saying his parents wanted him to marry someone from their hometown.

I was so hurt and cried so much over my lost love. My sisters and friends consoled me the best they could and told me to move past Marshal and after two years, I fell in love withSteven and also hoped that this time, it would lead to something good.

But he also followed the pattern set by Marshal and since then, it has been one heartbreak or the other. I have been used, and dumped so many times by men I thought were meant for me.

I have cried so much and turned to God to find a way for me to no avail. I have gone for deliverance service in different churches and the pastors kept telling me that God has a perfect plan for me but up till now, I am yet to see that special plan.

Age is no more on my side and I will soon go into menopause and yet, there is no man willing to make me a happy woman.

I don't know if there is any good man out there who will want me or if there is any powerful man of God I can meet to pray for me and change my situation.

Adanma."

Dear readers, they say a problem shared is half solved. On Morning Teaser today, we want you to help Adanma out of this problem with your suggestions and advice.
Re: Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? by ebukahandsome(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2017
speak to jesus.
But ist give your life to him
Re: Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? by lazsnaira(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
...channell your energy somewhere else!
...if you didnt marry you will not be the only one
Re: Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? by SurestG(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Firstly giving your body to a man doesn't guarantee getting married to him, the same pattern you've used for those guys that didn't work should be changed. Only God can fulfill your heart desires, get closer to him

*There is no menopause in GoD's dictionary*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Must Meet This Nairalander, Her Future Is Too Bright Behind Her / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Meet Beautiful Young Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Pay Her School Fees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.