|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,966,723 members, 7,200,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 December 2022 at 05:00 PM
|17 Reasons Not Giving A Fvck Is Good For You by OTMAO: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017|
1. It makes you resilient to bullshit. There is only so much time in the day, so why waste it on sheet that brings you down? People who DGAF value their time, energy and vibes, and they don’t want any negativity infiltrating their lives.
2. You never get wrapped up in other people’s sheet. Your friend and her boyfriend having a problem? You know exactly whom you’re staying away from. Your friends know much better than to bring you into their drama…
3. You can freeze people out effortlessly. There are too many people who are fed up with shitty friends and just don’t have the capability of removing them from their lives. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no issue with this. In fact, you’ve perfected the move. If they're a shitty person, they're gone.
4. You’re bulletproof. Don't _Care Nothing gets past you, not that anyone would ever try.
5. You’re a professional when it comes to getting out of situations. Something killing your vibe? It doesn’t take you more than a few moments to recognize this and get the F out of dodge. When it comes to you, there’s no room for negative energy.
6. You don’t feel pressure to behave in a certain way. You don’t abide by societal “norms.” In fact, you couldn’t be bothered by them. Your style and mannerisms are unique, and honestly, that’s how it should be.
7. You’re invisible when you need to be. If a situation isn’t to your liking, then you are most definitely nowhere to be found. Your friends don’t even worry because they know exactly what's up.
8. Your looks could kill. You don’t even need words to express yourself, because the glare coming from your eyes tells people to back the F up.
9. You can totally read people’s minds. Your emotions aren’t being projected onto others since you keep yourself in check. Most people may not be able to do this, but you can almost always tell what people are really thinking
10. You don’t need a cape to not give a flying Bleep. You don't need to waste time with petty drama. You just turn and look the other way.
11. You get information out of people without even trying. People are well aware of how real you keep it, so they often ask your opinion on certain things. It’s as if they already know what you are going to say but need that verbal confirmation.
12. Your life is one judgment-free zone. I guess this would explain why people want to adopt your mindset. What’s the sense of being judgmental anyway? Do you want people to judge you? Obviously not, so why would you judge them? Everyone has been through some shit in life. It’s no one’s place to tell someone how to act.
13. You know the difference between support and not giving a sheet. As much as you don’t give a shit about insignificant situations, you deeply care for your friends and family when they need your help. Everyone in your life knows how well you handle the tough stuff to the point where you’ve become the first point of contact.
14. You have the superhuman strength to walk away. While certain people dwell on toxic situations, you run as far away from them as possible. How this isn’t what everyone does is beyond you, but I guess that’s what separates the strong from the weak.
15. You are your sole motivator. You're interested in where other people are at in their lives but you are your sole motivator, not other people — and that’s the damn way it should always be.
16. You build webs; you don’t get trapped in them. People are so confused by your ability to simply not give a fvck. They really just wish they could be more like you…
17. You burn bridges when it’s necessary. While some people are advocates of not burning bridges, you don’t live life by this nonsensical rule. Sometimes bridges must be burned in order to move forward in your life. That’s not bad practice; that’s just reality.
|Re: 17 Reasons Not Giving A Fvck Is Good For You by OTMAO: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017|
|Re: 17 Reasons Not Giving A Fvck Is Good For You by elkon(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2017|
I don't mind what they tell but I mind what I tell
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56