Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) (31374 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by TopNaijaBlogger: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
The accident occured along Kogi-Abuja Expressway.
The Nysc Corper; Nwadike Chioma, gave her personal account of the accident below
She wrote thus:
"GRATEFUL HEART
please join me and thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of others, in the pictures below is an accident I was involved in enroute Kogi-Abuja Expressway. The trailer bearing a container failed break few minutes away from the bridge, our driver noticed it and increased his speed in other to avoid the trailer, but unfortunately the trailer was at a more higher speed, getting to the top of the bridge it rammed into our bus and a smaller car in front...hitting it twice and pushing it towards the edge, I was seated at the front ooo...the front side of the bus was compressed, I thought i've lost my legs, I pulled and pulled my legs and it came out....i jumped to the back and jumped out through the broken window(how i did that without any assistance still beats me), thank God too the container it was carrying didn't fall on the bus, that would have been it, we were whiskers away from the river, another hit by the trailer would have sent the bus tumbling inside the river but God said no, Mercy said NO, I was saved, unscratched, I was just crying when I looked at how close we were to death, road safety officials rushed down with some other life savers, they were fully on ground to pack bodies but were surprised that there was not even a single one, 'Corper stop crying and thank God ooo' they said, though still in shock and traumatised am more amazed how much God loves me, to Him be all the glory forever more in Jesus name. Amen!"

More photos here: http://www.vibesngistsblog.com/2017/07/nysc-corper-survives-ghastly-accident.html

20 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2017
cc: lalasticlala may God continue to save us all......Amen

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by baike: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by teemanbastos(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
3rd to comment grin grin
God bless my account.

God be praised!! Thanks to God for the preservation of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Caustics: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
They sent you to serve in kogi and you entered choice beauty pageant bus to abuja to go and model. SMH

8 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by baike: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by themonk(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
I know people will come here and start shouting "scrap nysc", "Nysc caused it and brings no good" but you have to remember that life is random. People could die just about any place, probably there are people who would have died in their home state but because of nysc taking them to another state they didn't. People only say nysc should be scrapped when bad things happen but forget that bad things can happen just about anywhere. If nysc wasn't taking her to Abuja maybe masters education would put her on a plane going to Ghana, I forbid it but what if that plane to Ghana was bound to crash will anybody praise nysc for making her not to be on that plane?
Life is actually complex and people should learn to only speak about the few parts of it they understand.

By the way I'm not a complete fan of nysc ooo. They have disrupted my plans by delaying stream 2 but I have to say the truth.
NYSC please oo release the date for stream 2 cry

20 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Sammybase(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa o with trailer drivers cry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by baike: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Front page for the first time i dedicate this to my son chris dady loves you. I well love you tely i die my son

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Micheezy7(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
teemanbastos:
3rd to comment grin grin

God bless my account

No Sense In This Bro angry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by midehi2(f): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Onise iyanu, the God of awesome wonders, soft work

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by emmy4lov(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
May God continue to protect Nigerian Corpers.

Brand New Samsung On5 8g, and Uk used HTC one M9 for sale...
call/whatsapp 07065173203

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by feelgoodInc: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
when they tell them to stay and serve they won't want to do it, instead they'll start traveling to and fro without serving.... especially women giving excuses etc.

I know their ZI or LGI doesn't know she travelled sef, after they will say it is her family members that is after her.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by mohince(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Ayyah..... She wan go collect her share frm those alhaji
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by sekem: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Well well well... what else can I say?

We live to die another day tongue
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Glory be to God in Heaven

Do you need a social media marketer or PR for your company? Contact me
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank God
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by jackdaniels(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Since buhari enter Aso rock, everyday Na accident. D hyenas and crocodiles in Aso rock must be gettin fat everyday..
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by teemanbastos(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

No Sense In This Bro angry
cheesy cheesy twaalee
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by owaeghianye(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by FemiFemola: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank God for her life.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by baike: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
If you die young then quote me
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Dutchey(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by pelumi111: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
ok
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Now promise us you'll stop gbenshing around!
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by AntiWailer: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Iucky her.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
I blame buhari for this
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Marcelinho(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
thank God

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

Female corpers travel a lot.
A whole lot.

The service year is the busiest year for their kpekus.
She is lucky.
God spared her so she will serve him...why will a female corper go to Abuja if not for runs

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp / Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.