Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together (31045 Views)

Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by dinma007: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and estranged wife, Lilian Esoro put their differences aside to celebrate their son, Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem as he turned one year old today.

The music executive also penned a touching message to his son; He wrote;

“If I were a singer I’ll write my last one year into a song.
Trust me the first and second verses will be sad lyrics But the last verse will be filled up with praise and worship, faith, Hope and love.
Outro will be Thanksgiving
Are you sure that you haven’t learnt how to write yet? Because you carved your name all over my heart since the very day you were born. Your angelic smile and your innocent eyes support my faith in the fact that life is worth living despite all the troubles.
Finally, you have got a whole number as your age
My dear child, as you grow up, may you lose all your fears and inhibitions but never the innocence in your soul.
The cutest selfies ever, are the ones taken with you If any of us boring adults had the chance, I bet we would all want to go back to being one year olds again. So enjoy your enviable age while it lasts.
May The Lord uphold me as parent to stay strong and mentor your growing up.
Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10).
May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4).
May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6).
May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him, and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4).
Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12). Happy Birthday –
Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem
Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem
My son
God Bless you
@jaydenfranklinofem”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin-celebrates-sons-birthday-together-photosvideo.html

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by auntysimbiat(f): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Jfrankination(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
so why can't they come bck together atyms i dey wonder wetin be d cause of this divorce sev

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Evablizin(f): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin wow see as Ubi come turn pastor the quote bible anyway.HBD BOY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Mrnakeina(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Must be really awkward...

HBD to the cute lil guy

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by rossyc(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
ok
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
After much much , make i hear say Ubi no collect one hand From her ... Everything na Coded , Despite Divorce Konji na Idiot you can just let go that Punnny you once chop !!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
N'abania Things Loading.... grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by NwaAmaikpe: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

This child will never have a happy or normal life when he grows up.
Poor boy born to a sissy, cheating, wife-battering father and an Aristo, sidechick mother.
Shame on that boy Jayden for bringing pain to Lilian and Ubi.

He is the mistake Lilian wishes never happened.

He is the unfortunate wedge in their union
the link that needs to be broken in their chain.

Trust me...Jayden is the only reason Lilian tolerates sitting next to Ubi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by yaegay: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nhb

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Divay22(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss
More years to come
If it was possible he would want the marriage, if not for himself but for the love he got for his son..
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Xaddy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oh... How I used to love Lilian Esoro... Her Beautiful Nubian skin... Her smile and her sense of humour... True is the saying "Everybody can do wedding but not everyone can do marriage"

10 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Onyinye15(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday boy

Xaddy:
Oh... How I used to love Lilian Esoro... Her Beautiful Nubian skin... Her smile and her sense of humour... True is the saying "Everybody can do wedding but not everyone can do marriage"
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by onyi4edu(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
I have come to understand that love isn't the only thing that sustains marriage, I think we should start considering other criteria for getting married besides love.

HBD boy!!! ... I pray that the sparkle which joined your parents together will be rekindled on your birthday.

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by pelumi111: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jfrankination:
so why can't they come bck together atyms i dey wonder wetin be d cause of this divorce sev
everyone loves to be free I guess.... but I truly appreciate them coming together to celebrate what they have together

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by lawrenzi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday boy
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by KenModi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
After much much , make i hear say Ubi no collect one hand From her ... Everything na Coded , Despite Divorce Konji na Idiot you can just let go that Punnny you once chop !!!!

I concur! Once u don chop dat punnny guy ur chances of chopping it are always high. Now imagine say na ur wife/ex-wife (I no jus know where to place this woman)
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by kingandamy4life(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
How i wish dey now how much am happy seeing them together. i love you marriage and pray for you passionately everyday. ve always love your marriage with passion.plz stay together my cutest couple cos u will make me happy. God bless u both
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Utchgirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
kk
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
KenModi:

I concur! Once u don chop dat punnny guy ur chances of chopping it are always high. Now imagine say na ur wife/ex-wife (I no jus know where to place this woman)
you are on point too , we know how e dey be na !!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Tripplejay23(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
DONT MISSED AUGUST SEASONAL MATCHES AND WATCH OVER 230+ TV CHANNELS LIVE AND DIRECT ON YOUR PHONE CLICK ON FORUM TOPIC BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION ON YOUR ANDROID/IPHONE MOBILE FOR FREE

www.nairaland.com/3921684/dont-missed-august-seasonal-matches
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Yomzzyblog: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
But wait oo..Why is Lilian wearing face cap?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by joenor(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
what are family for? is to share happiness together.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by valdes00(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Two fools
This boy is too young and innocent to pass tru this rubbish ..

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This child will never have a happy or normal life when he grows up.
Poor boy born to a sissy, cheating, wife-battering father and an Aristo, sidechick mother.
Shame on that boy Jayden for bringing pain to Lilian and Ubi.

He is the mistake Lilian wishes never happened.

He is the unfortunate wedge in their union
the link that needs to be broken in their chain.

Trust me...Jayden is the only reason Lilian tolerates sitting next to Ubi.

Like someone told u before, u are becoming boring. Get a life mofo!!

21 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by IKEOHA2019: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
dinma007:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and estranged wife, Lilian Esoro put their differences aside to celebrate their son, [b]Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem [/b]as he turned one year old today.

The music executive also penned a touching message to his son; He wrote;

“If I were a singer I’ll write my last one year into a song.
Trust me the first and second verses will be sad lyrics But the last verse will be filled up with praise and worship, faith, Hope and love.
Outro will be Thanksgiving
Are you sure that you haven’t learnt how to write yet? Because you carved your name all over my heart since the very day you were born. Your angelic smile and your innocent eyes support my faith in the fact that life is worth living despite all the troubles.
Finally, you have got a whole number as your age
My dear child, as you grow up, may you lose all your fears and inhibitions but never the innocence in your soul.
The cutest selfies ever, are the ones taken with you If any of us boring adults had the chance, I bet we would all want to go back to being one year olds again. So enjoy your enviable age while it lasts.
May The Lord uphold me as parent to stay strong and mentor your growing up.
Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10).
May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4).
May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6).
May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him, and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4).
Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12). Happy Birthday –
Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem

My son
God Bless you
@jaydenfranklinofem”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin-celebrates-sons-birthday-together-photosvideo.html

what a name Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by axglide(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Evablizin:
grin wow see as Ubi come turn pastor the quote bible anyway.HBD BOY

My dear pikin dey reset brain ooo, as in your life can never be the same again. The emotions attached is intense especially the first ones.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by room089: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday son!

May you be the reason your mum and dad would shelve their differences and come back together as ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Roseey0(f): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why can't they just stay married cry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
When will celebs stop purnishing innocent kids that gracefully walked into their families with separation ?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Of course he can bleep her na.she's wife whether divorce or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery / Andre Okoye In The Studio: Paul Okoye Teaches Young Son / Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.