Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi (4469 Views)

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
All the documents i presented showing Ameachi is corrupt were forged~Wechie Livingstone.
#HumanRiceActivist

On focus nigeria today on AIT, Livingstone wechie a human rights activist and lawyer bared it all.
We are waiting to see wike and the PDP spin this one.
As usual, the game plan is to discredit wechie.

I'll try to find the clip. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHpZ_LkZkLA

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

7 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by muykem: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I was shocked listen to the man on AIT this morning. Ameachi has been vindicated.

6 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
shocked
Are you shocked? I predicted that wike going after amaechi would be his undoing.
I wonder who they will call to fix this

It's obvious, wikes cabinet shakeup was to clean house, remove people who were beginning to see him for what and who he truly is......a thief!
A man who flies himself and his friends to spain on taxpayers money to watch his favorite team real Madrid play, at the same time opening million naira bottles of wine to celebrate victories.
YET, rivers people are daily under the siege of kidnappers,cultists and ritualists.
No day passes without news of a beheading at certain areas of the state. A situation that was non existent throughout amaechis 8yr reign because he vehemently refused to go to bed with these beasts and their Abuja sponsors.
We warned but no one would listen. You can't expect the head of a fish to rot without involving the rest. For the first time in the history of River state, exmilitants and cultists make up to 70% of the house of assembly.
How do rivers people then expect to sleep with both eyes closed How??
Please pray for Rivers State.

12 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by siloXIX(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
The man is brain dead. When he could have said no, he opted for yes. He is now disgracing himself on TV

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by aolawale025: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
No one knows the truth anymore
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by ukenke: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
aolawale025:
No one knows the truth anymore

If you still don't the truth, then you are biased. Amaechi has been vindicated. Simple.

11 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
The last 10 mins of that interview raised questions.
Where is the rivers state budget for the past 2 years??
Amaechi ran an open govt with the state budget published publicly on websites and papers.
Held town hall meetings regularly to commune with the people.
All of that has stopped under wike.
He is being touted as "Mr project", pulling wool over the eyes of rivers men and women while supervising wanton corruption.
Unfortunately, the elders and traditional rulers who supported him are distracted, busy hiding from cultists terrorising their various enclaves so no time to ask questions.
For many others, they are have seen through the veil but are still so angry at amaechi for pulling down Jonathan that they're ready to keep mute and allow wike and his boys have a field day.
The amnesty program is charade. That is why instead of crime reducing, it's going up because these boys were used to enthrone wike. How then does he curb them?
Rivers is in for a verrryyy looonnngggh haul.....smh. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mods , I think this should be on the front page. It's a travesty to see topics about semi nude celebrities and dead pythons on the front page and important political topics relegated to the background.
The reputation of a man was dragged though the mud in the name of politics and was given wide publicity on this forum. I think it is fair that a thread vindicating that same man be given the same publicity. Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by infohenry(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amaechi is not a saint but I never believe any of this guys allegation from the beginning and I am happy he is now saying this. It is also funny nobody is commenting on this topic because it is now about amaechi innocence, hatred is really destructive than any weapon man has made.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
infohenry:
Amaechi is not a saint but I never believe any of this guys allegation from the beginning and I am happy he is now saying this. It is also funny nobody is commenting on this topic because it is now about amaechi innocence, hatred is really destructive than any weapon man has made.
The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

3 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by hardywaltz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
I felt so sorry for my friend Livingstone today.

His conscience is beginning to prick him.

Last week I saw him (Livingstone jumping into a Keke) at Eagle Island and I was wondering why but was told that Wike kept telling him that he will take care of him but has stopped picking his calls after using him for dirty jobs.

Who will ever take him seriously again.

I know if this topic were against Amaechi the noisy crowd would have since jumped on it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Toketimt: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
muykem:
I was shocked listen to the man on AIT this morning. Ameachi has been vindicated.

Amaechi has always been vindicated. Only shameless fools believes wikes story that he stole over 100 billion naira from which he kept part of it in Ikoyi apartment.

6 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Toketimt: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seriously catching my fun seeing wike shameless thugs coming in and making no comments. Gullible goons.

5 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by chidi4eze(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm not surprised!!
We know Wike and his tricks
Amaechi is far more better
Let's hear what Wike will say again!!

4 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by mayorchelsea(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Like I've always said,Amaechi is no saint but his biggest crime was not supporting Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Garrithe1st: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd_44 and lalasticlala

It'd be unfair not to place this on the front page...

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Toketimt: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Mynd_44 and lalasticlala

It'd be unfair not to place this on the front page...

Really........so these lot are still mods here. Indeed the d*gs Av taken over nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by moninuola65: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
NAIRALANDERS you see!
and every one of you is accusing Nigeria system for your woe!
Wike sitting governor of Rivers!
Amaechi incumbent Governor of Rivers
Amaechi the sitting minister of Rivers!
The two were eternal Enemies!
how can the river in Rivers flow trouble less?
Who is to provide Rivers with water in the Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by HopeAtHand: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Livnstone Wechie is a disgrace to himself, his family and the society at large. Shameless idiot. Only fools will choose Wike over Amaechi.

Please id like to know if legal proceedings can be carried out against Mr. Wechie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by momonny: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
my brother e tire me Nairalanders are hypocrites. Long LIVE the LION of Ubima
infohenry:

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by infohenry(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Toketimt:

Really........so these lot are still mods here. Indeed the d*gs Av taken over nairaland.
I will continue to post this if by tomorrow, I didn't see this topic on front page. Nairaland has been hijacked by Pdp people pretending to be ipob members. Ndi mma iru abuo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by RoyalUc(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am not surprised. I knew from the begining Wike was 'planted' in Rivers to get at Amaechi.
Amaechi was a good man until he stood his grounds against intimidation.
If PDP had won at the Federal level, Amaechi's name would have been 'sorry.'

Ordinarily, heads should roll but we are in Nigeria. This is a 'family matter' that will be settled within 'family member.'
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by cckris: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Wike is a STRONG Grassroots Governor, building infrastructure that improve lives & businesses.

1 Like

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by chidi4eze(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2017
cckris:
Wike is a STRONG Grassroots Governor, building infrastructure that improve lives & businesses.
building which infrastructure? Or you mean erecting buildings that are less than 50million or you mean keeping Keke in d sky with river and boat? Wike is a scam

3 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by chidi4eze(m): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2017
The truth is RIVERS people loves Amaechi but don't like his party!!Everybody knows Wike's antecedents when he was council boss;that guy is local but in ideology, fashion, character; intact in everything!!Come and see touts everywhere in rivers State, come see dirts everywhere in d garden city..A place where we don't know what to expect because we can access the budget..
The funny thing is that if APC puts her house in order quote me anywhere they'll defeat Wike..
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2017
infohenry:
I will continue to post this if by tomorrow, I didn't see this topic on front page. Nairaland has been hijacked by Pdp people pretending to be ipob members. Ndi mma iru abuo.
24hrs later, this topic is still not on the front page. .....smh.......
Yet seun and his mods claim to be non partisan.
My respect for this forum keeps going down everyday.
Illiterate, Ill mannered, unrefined kids have taken over. tribalism and religious intolerance is the order of the day on nairaland.
This is the reason many well known mature "politically adept" posters have left this forum. It's sad.
Apparently, sensationalism is what they (seun and his mods) want, totally forgetting what made this forum great in the first place. Well I guess seun makes money from the massive traffic generated to useless topics on the front page. ..smh

3 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2017
mayorchelsea:
These Jews won't come near this thread.Had it been they said Amaechi stole billions ,it would be on page 30 by now.Like I've always said,Amaechi is no saint but his biggest crime was not supporting Jonathan.
My fellow igbos who supported this man are a disappointment.
Emotions and sentiments have so clouded their vision, letting their stupidity shine through...pity!

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by ukenke: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
cckris:

Lol
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by xxgig(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
This is an interesting twist to politics in Rivers.
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by freshvine(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
hardywaltz:
I felt so sorry for my friend Livingstone today.

His conscience is beginning to prick him.

Last week I saw him (Livingstone jumping into a Keke) at Eagle Island and I was wondering why but was told that Wike kept telling him that he will take care of him but has stopped picking his calls after using him for dirty jobs.

Who will ever take him seriously again.

I know if this topic were against Amaechi the noisy crowd would have since jumped on it.

This is nothing but integrity somersault.

Wechie is akin to he who pays the piper detect the tone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) / Lekki -- A City With No Government / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.