Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos (34326 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
She carries herself well.Happy birthday to her.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by bayulll011(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
IMAGINE SHE REFUSE TO DATE OSINBAJO BECAUSE HES SHORT,DATE A SHORT GUY LOL
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
offspring of a Coward that starved 2million innocent people to death... Awo and his generation are not worth celebrating... Quote me and watch amadioha fall on u

1 Like

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

my nigga

Hmmm...you have now gone mute unlike some time ago....has your life been threatened ?
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by DrSleekQas(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
these two are so cozily close, I love their bond
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

https://www.nairaland.com/3925476/tonyebarcanista-tongue-lashed-calling-dr-joe

https://www.nairaland.com/3922176/inconsistent-one-tonyebarcanista-serial

Mentor?

Yes, MENTOR

You guys will stop at nothing to malign anybody that pose threat to your perceived enclaves. Free the guy and face your front

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:
The front page is misleading.
He is not Awolowo's son. He is, more appropriately described as, Awolowo's grandson.

In our culture in Remo, there is nothing misleading about the frontpage title. He remains the son in the absence of his father.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I just hope he will not commit sucide like our coward hero awolowo that drank Aba made rat poison after he was thoroughly rape by our masters the foolanis and he couldn't take the pain of how they tore his anus to pieces. .that is why I don't like northerners because of what they did to our hero awolowo.
Have you read my true story of how I had sex. With nnamdi kanu and the things he told me secretly that I am exposing.
Please do
Same way our hero Ojucrook eloped to abidjan in yoruba-made aso-oke and high heels after wasting 3 million of his kinsmen. No one is reading your imaginary bullshit story.Gtfoh.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by praxisnetworks: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Yes, MENTOR

You guys will stop at nothing to malign anybody that pose threat to your perceived enclaves. Free the guy and face your front

you must be a baby turncoat...
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by praxisnetworks: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
my nigga
turncoat
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by respected017: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I just hope he will not commit sucide like our coward hero awolowo that drank Aba made rat poison after he was thoroughly rape by our masters the foolanis and he couldn't take the pain of how they tore his anus to pieces. .that is why I don't like northerners because of what they did to our hero awolowo.
Have you read my true story of how I had sex. With nnamdi kanu and the things he told me secretly that I am exposing.
Please do

1 Like

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by MENELIK1: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Please do

By their comment we shall know them. Osu, tell us about anybody that measure up to his achievement in the erosion ravaged enclave of the Osus.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Kdon2: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Iloveafrica:
3years ago,someone told us he will rescue all d missing chibok girls if elected as president,we elected him,now he's missing too. grin
Iriri Aye

you my brother,are a very bad nigga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
praxisnetworks:

you must be a baby turncoat...

I didn't know you are the one.

Sorry!

Oya, let's go ooo, someone mistakingly opened their gate

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by TijaniAbu: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
RALPHOW:
What a lovely royal
Happy Birthday to Her Excellency Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo

Royal? Fake pastor's, fake professors, fake awolowo's now fake royal blood? Dolapo Osinbajo (née Soyode) is pleasant enough, married her university lecturer yet still had to re-sit her law school exams, now faking royalty = low self esteem concealed by grandiloquence.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by seguno2: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
babaolofin:
In our culture in Remo, there is nothing misleading about the frontpage title. He remains the son in the absence of his father.

You are in the wrong place.
This forum is called nairaland. It is not remoland. English is the medium of communication here not remo language.
Finally, whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by stagger: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Moderator.

Segun Awolowo is the son of late Segun Awolowo Snr, who pre-deceased his father Chief Obafemi Awolowo. So the current boss of NEPC is Chief Obafemi Awolowo's grandson, not his son as the caption erroneously states.
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
liftedhigh:
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAmmWanWGcA
this idiot na scammer. Transfer money ko grin
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Awolowo's grand son and grand daughter (grand children) wink
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Segun Awolowo is the grandson of Awolowo just like Dolapo Osinbajo is the grand daughter of Awolowo. Segun Awolowo is the Son of the late Segun Awolowo(Snr) that died in car accident
Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by TijaniAbu: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Segun Awolowo is the grandson of Awolowo just like Dolapo Osinbajo is the grand daughter of Awolowo. Segun Awolowo is the Son of the late Segun Awolowo(Snr) that died in car accident

Yoy forgot to add that Awolowo senior and awolowo intermediate initially refused to accept that Segun was their blood while late Segun was alive. It was after Segun's death that Obafemi Awolowo reconsidered his stance on acknowledging Segun Awlowp as his grandson. Expert on the Law of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Ndipe(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Yoy forgot to add that Awolowo senior and awolowo intermediate initially refused to accept that Segun was their blood while late Segun was alive. It was after Segun's death that Obafemi Awolowo reconsidered his stance on acknowledging Segun Awlowp as his grandson. Expert on the Law of evidence.

Not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.