Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (105496 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yime
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by magabounce(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dah!!!!!
Then the business would fetch me $100 mil
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by magzey: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Just let me have the MONEY i will trek to Abuja from Lagos in one day. grin grin grin if na Robbers you dey fear i will Hire one Gang for 5m shikena

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by doublefreez(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lord. that i may be wealthy myself. Amen
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Smartjob1(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry
Your sense correct jor.

For those still looking for that dream job? Want to find, connect, share or chat with your favourite employers? Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
When no be say Peace Mass Transport don fold up

Nobody should quote me oooo

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by DivneFavour(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those who love to waste money won't mind spending that much money just to show of.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by UbChapter(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Lawddd..... Ayyam waiting Lawwd!! Na people dey enter diz kind plane No b Alien o.....
Dat picture though. The picture is like, Lord, na u I dey look up to o. Lol
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by yahmaid04(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its a lie, anyone who can pay that sum for a 50 minutes flight time has a private jet already

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

How much u pay for the bus ticket grin
Bros you no see dey price wey dey OP write... wetin dey worry you
Na jet I enter, no be bus...

wetin you chop dis evening, I hope say e no dey worry you grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by awsaiboyoluba: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Danfoplane cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by larry1977: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
To heaven no reach #27m...Why now

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Samusu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where is Hushpuppy
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by icon8: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vision4God:
So wats d price from Nigeria to lufthansa?
Hhhmm I guess we should b looking at a billion.

Where is that ojare?

Is it a country or a city?

I mean Lufthansa! wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
I dey craze undecided undecided undecided even if i stole the money
for 45mins journey

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kobicove:
Bloody lie!
In poverty, it looks unreal, but that is the cost.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by hedonistic: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry

Hahaha. Ol boy no mind them. You sabi the drill.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Explorers(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ki lo de?

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Fatasy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
25 million for the plane or per trip,for just 45mins flight,pls gist me wellv
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by selfmadeboss: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
zillionaires like us dont think that way cheesy
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by larrypourl(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Waste of resources.

Check my signature for quality loafers.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Pay me the N27,000,000. I would walk the distance.....
people have done it for free
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by deolu2000(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Op you just make me remember last year wen I enter inside this jet go Abuja, before I go close my eyes open em I don see myself for airport grin

*****MONEY is GOOD*******

grin.

weldone Sir
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Chimannadimele: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is it flying me to heaven? Will my sins be washed away if I book it.
Abeg let me go jor
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Poor people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by selfmadeboss: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
bunch of poor bastardss grin

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Stallione(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rubbish,nonsense bussiness idea!!!!
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Jumbus31(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Even salvation wey dey carry person go heaven na free.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by emmateejay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
I was also thinking there would be a stopover in heaven before going to Abuja.

Billgates with all his wealth will not pay 27millions for a one way trip to Abuja.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Jokkarm2: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
I HAVE ANSWER TO THIS , I WILL ENTER ARIK ECONOMY FOR THAT MATER, MANAGE FOR ONE HOUR HIGHEST THEN GO LOOK FOR LE MERIDIAN HOTEL, PAY LIKE 60K PER NIGHT STAY ONE WEEK, EAT ALL I NEED TO EAT, CHOP BETTER GIRLS FROM UNILAG, FIND THEM SOMETHING THEN ENTER ARIK BACK TO LAGOS.

PUT THE BALANCE IN MY FIRST BANK ACCOUNT. CASE FINISH.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by deolu2000(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
people have done it for free
you mean those guys that trecked for Buhari abi? They won't board dz back then even if the flight were free back then ooo. Bt nw, their eyes yaf clear like say them use Hypo wash am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.