Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime (1456 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime by MisterKennedy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good evening everybody...Please I need your help...was given this assignment in school but I don't know how to go about it...Please someone help me out....here it goes:-Write an awareness or enlightenment programme on family planning for any audience or group of your choice(should not exceed 4 pages)..
Re: Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime by daewoorazer(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
MisterKennedy:
Good evening everybody...Please I need your help...was given this assignment in school but I don't know how to go about it...Please someone help me out....here it goes:-Write an awareness or enlightenment programme on family planning for any audience or group of your choice(should not exceed 4 pages)..

pm us
Re: Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime by geesunge(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Private chat
Re: Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime by Aliyah9: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
I just got my homework done due to these guys mc2.bid4papers.com , rather quickly and for affordable price. I like it because of 100% anonymity, no chances to be caught by a professor (I even have my favorite expert I always co-work with).

(1) (Reply)

Unijos 2017/2018 Postgraduate Applicants Lets Meet Here. / Mountain Top University Model Of Learning Should Be Copied By The Rest. / Latest ASUU Strike Update Today 22 November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.