Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors (31117 Views)

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Leaders Of Southern Kaduna Communities / VIDEO: Osinbajo Meets Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by nazzyon(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
By Newsdesk

The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday received founder of Malala Fund and girls’ education activist, Malala Yousafzai, at the Presidential Villa, marking his second visit to Nigeria.

Malala, the Pakistani school girl, who survived Taliban attack in her country, met with the Acting President at the State House in Abuja as part of activities to mark her visit to Nigeria, the second in three years.

Read more http://www.theguildng.com/osinbajo-meets-youngest-nobel-laureate-winner-malala-behind-close-doors/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Sleyanya1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
angry cheesy

Those below me no vex ooo. I had to sleep and wake up to confirm that I'm FTC.

Dedicated to the pursuit of Excellence.

cheesy cheesy

Nice one VP...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by veekid(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buhari sef

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Divay22(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm tired of booking space...lemme catch some sleep tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for the two young gentleman above me angry angry angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by NwaAmaikpe: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

This young lady has defied the odds and set herself apart as a global leader.

Nice one Malala

I heard Malala Yousafzai has been longing to meet with Nnamdi Kanu.
This will be a great opportunity for her now she's in Nigeria.

Osinbanjo looks so intimidated by the small girl.
Shame!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
The Nobel Youth peace prize, lots of achievements for her age.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by calberian: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why behind closed doors? wink

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by amakufrancis(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Better president unlike that old ani mal

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by auntysimbiat(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK den
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by soberdrunk(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
I still dont get what all the hype is about this child!! I don't understand why they are treating her like she found the solution to all the problems in the world or invented a magical cure for all the health problems, to me she is just another chibok girl angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where is Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by lonelydora: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by MrMoney007: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice gesture.

Educate the girl child, you've educated the universe.

Not that Londonized rotten vegetable that kept inviting jihadists from Saudi

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by dessz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
buhari thief ur wife?

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by RealHaute: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Malala doing big things while Inanna 's....well, also doing big things of a completely different kind. lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by HisSexcellency(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin
See small girl who is a nobel laureate, and one prof. Is carrying grey hair and forming "school of thought" as if banana fall on him angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Naijacost22: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
I no trust that man. . Abeg oh

Click below to win

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by BabaCommander: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Behind closed doors? Pedo alert!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by BuhariNaWah: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
Buhari na wah

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by gseun53(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
okay
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Olalekan95(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
why behind closed door....don't tell me Osinbajo Don fall for ha o

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by achieversbizpro(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
nice one
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Jengem: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why?

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Ukwunu: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Osibanjo wayo pastor...

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by okway: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
What kind of title is this? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Kudos to our future president grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by maxist2020(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
this one she is always interested in coming to Nigeria, hope she does not have ulterior motives because one can never trust an Arab fellow

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by emmalexabl(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Am trying to just believe the headline but my mind keep telling me they are making out behind closed door.....

Osibanjo its only God that will judge you ooo angry

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by obo389(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who she be wey VP dey get closed door meeting with her? kiss
Make nobody quote me else.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.