Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (50696 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ChangeIsCostant: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Following the increasing rate of killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Edo state (especially on farmlands), a man identified as Aroms Aigbehi, was seen wearing a bulletproof vest. According to him, he took such measure due to the insecurity in the state and because of the Fulani herdsmen who storm people's farms unexpectedly with their cattle for grazing....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-spotted-wearing-bulletproof-vest-farm-edo-state-see.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ChangeIsCostant: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
The guy his focused

35 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
I love farmers

That's the way to go

Not all this miscreants called Igbos

They are mofos

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by MhizzAJ(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
okay
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Kenbubble(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
What happened to other part of his body ......mtchew

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by fergie001: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

U don start again,abi?

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kenbubble:
What happened to other part of his body
......mtchew

Suya

6 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

U don start again,abi?

Am only talking about ipob miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by adonbilivit: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos
this unpatriotic bro. Fulani herdsmen were fingered in the post and you are calling out IPOB.

PS: I am not an IPOB member but a Nigerian. Now this patriotism.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by safiaapussy: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
I hope say that bulletproof dey cover head and also cutlass proof.

Odeshin na the original bulletproof angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by UnknownT: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
I hope his head/skull is bullet proof too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Ehiscotch(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
And he thinks the vest is enough protection against marauding & blood thirsty "herdsmen". They'd just cut you open with their cutlasses.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Karlovich: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
only in the zoo, people can't farm peacefully. buhari it shall never be well with you and your Fulani murderers

16 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Ehiscotch(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Karlovich:
only in the zoo, people can't farm peacefully. buhari it shall never be well with you and your Fulani murderers
You Igbos are a very funny group. Calling Nigeria a "ZOO" like you were not part of it all the while or your brothers were and are not among the people that are ruining & have ruined the nation.
Continue absolving yourself of the blame and believing you'd be better off with the actualization of Biafra.
Where are your leaders gonna come from? Pluto? Mars? Space? Is Kanu gonna be a dictator or is it not the same leaders who have hindered your progress as a people?
Keep living in the illusion that you & your zoo chanting nation are not among this mess.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by bigjoe1000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
nigeria is a useless country,i dnt blame him at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lepasharon(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Edo airways
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Stanleyville(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hh

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Atiku2019: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Show Off...

He should just inform us of his 2019 Ambition cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
E remain GUN.. To kill d bastard invading Fulani terrorists!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by clevadani: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
So dem no fit organise vigilante drive all herdsmen comot from their community?
Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Intendy: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
hope he wouldn't use it to rob later or lend it out to arm robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lilprinze: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
i hope the bullet proof vest also covers his head and legs to.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by xynerise: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
You don't need to tell us why...we know grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by fullstreets: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where did he get it from?

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by frank2075: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

Wtout ur so called mofos u ll seize to exist
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastmessenger: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos
you are very stup.id for refusing to address the topic at hand.may Fulani herdsmen visit you Apc idi.ot

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by DozieInc(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Better safe than sorry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sosoliso123: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
where is the farm and the farmer

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by igbeke: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
That is what Edo State has been reduced to, all because Oshomole and his stooge want to please their Lords, the foolanis.
God will deliver us

6 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by fortunekaura(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
he should have wore a cutlass vest too
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by dayleke: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I no blame am o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Snail Farming Journey / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production / I Killed The Big Rat (okete) Eating Our Cocoa pods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.