Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (6004 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! / Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by accessp: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Browse the net using this one in three package and forget about those free browsing that are crap. This package can be installed and configured by even if all you know in computer is to click the mouse !
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Don1011: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
How?
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by adeldotsun(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
what all this, its not comprehensive enough
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by kingahmjok: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
Is possible 2 be browsing like that, is it free browsing or ,
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by kingg: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
give us the info man, or send it 2 ma mail, osibelking@gmail.com, let d surfing begin!
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by adesola9792(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2010
Pls can u send me d details of dat stuff :
adesola4real9792@ovi.com
thanx
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by kanayo74(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2010
could you pls send me the settings to my mail at kanayo74@yahoo.com thanks i wil really appreciate it
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by RomeoG: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
Bro pls snd it 2 me as fast as posible. romeolove449@gmail.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by stelade: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
plz i beg send it to my mail stelade1414@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Dwind: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Director, please send the stuff for me gprecious600@gmail.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by shezvar: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
please i will be so greatefull if can lay mind hands on this and please make this thing more comprehensive.Is there no need for any software?or your will just put in a configuration and you are set to browse for free on the internet?
I beg you just post this stuff i have been looking for this thing for ages.just please post oh.
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Ohivic: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2010
Bros, i need it also. Pls, send it to my email: ohivic@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Ohivic: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2010
Ohivic:

Bros, i need it also. Pls, send it to my email: ohivic@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2010
d poster didnt ask u guyz to drop ur mail address, so why are u dropping ur address. beside he did not said anything after his first post.
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by YOUNGICE1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
The only software that is in town now and  with highest download speed is VIDALIA u can download it from there site then contact me for the settings

http://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en

Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Joeyo: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
please try and help me by sending me the setidings please i've been into 2 many troubles trying 2 look for the settings please help send to josephakpa2009@yahoo.Com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Horus(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2010

Connecting your laptop to the internet using your cell phone

Yes it is possible. Connecting your laptop to the internet using your cell phone can be surprisingly easy but only if you have the right phone, the right cell phone service provider, and a simple connection cable. To connect to the internet with a cell phone, you need a cell phone that is either Dual Mode or Tri Mode. To connect to the internet, you need a cell phone that works in digital format. A dual mode phone is all digital and operates on two digital networks (1900 MHz and 800 MHz). A tri mode phone works on the two digital bands, as well as on the analog network (800 MHz). Tri mode phones will provide the most connection options, but unless you live in an area where the service is only analog, dual mode phones will get the job done. Connecting with an analog only cell phone will be difficult, expensive, and painfully slow and not worth the effort. You need a phone who has a data port almost all newer cell phones have a data port which allows you to connect the cell phone to a number of devices including laptop computers. If your cell phone does not have a data port, you will not be able to use it to connect to your laptop or internet.
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by kanayo74(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2010
@ horus how then do we configure it? I use a nokia E63 phone. could u pls send to my email box at kanayo74@yahoo.com or if you could post it online. thanks
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by rawe45: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2010
YOUNG ICE:

The only software that is in town now and  with highest download speed is VIDALIA u can download it from there site then contact me for the settings

I have downloaded it, can you pls help me with the settings? , rawe42@gmail.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by 77ken: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2010
i use a n95 with etisalat network pls send the settings to my email add emodeken@gmail.com
thanks bro.
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Adeyemi002: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
pls bro i ned the settins my mail is adelove4smiletou@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by geefive(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
YOUNG ICE:

i have downloaded it can you please send me the installation settings to alabiadeola@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by shcash: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
Browse for free on your computer with your handset as a modem visit; http://www.freebrowsingkano..com/
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Emmaval: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2010
Pls house i need d Tor settings too kindly send it to emmaval14@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by Chiemsla(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
please help me out with the tor settings. i have downloaded it already. chiemsla@gmail.com
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by NnamdiN: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
topsytoppy:

Gone are the days of Your Freedom and Tor Vidilia, these days, to browse on your computer, you are either paying your dues or you are not browsing. Truly, all these free packages are good but they really do not last. I was using YF and Tor before but I got tired of them. So I switched to Zain 1000 naira per month 100MB bundle package but it was not satisfying my needs.

But recently, I learnt about how you can browse with your computer using zain for at least 6 months after loading just N500 recharge card on your line. This one is really incredible, I did not believe it too until i had it and it has really been true to the words. I only bought an ebook sold by a guy named Ajisafe Mayowa for just 5500 reluctantly but i couldnt believe my eyes that this stuff is working. I feel it is a whole lot better than all the other "so called cheats". The guy's site is instantbomcash.com/browse.html

You can check it out, I guess the guy had dropped the price of this thing to let more people into the secret.
Guess what you are that guy.why on earth do you guys charge so much for something that was so easy to figure out I figured it out my self and I only charge 1k.For God's sake it's a 93.0kb word document.
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by precap2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
Charging a fee for what might end the next morning.
What a shame!!!
God help Nigeria.

Kenn
Re: Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer by izraely: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2010
guy why are you guys like this? when i have mine i did not charge a dine but now that i am down all you guys do talk about is now money money, abeg help me with the tor vanilla thing free browsing abeg i dey beg una ,abi se i go cry b4 una go help me now when my turn to cry for help don come ?life, na wa.God wikll reward those who chose to help others my email na, engizzy2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy / Google To Include People's Gmail In Search Results / Pls What Is The APN For Spectranet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.