Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. (613 Views)

9 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Right For You - Relationship Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by eldino44(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
*deleted
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by VargasVee(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Do not make that mistake of asking her out online.

Lemme tell you what's going to happen

1) Everything's going to change

2) She's going to start fronting, won't reply your messages like before and start ignoring your calls.

3) Even if she feels the same way too, she won't admit it so you probably wasting your own time man.

Women love confidence in men, so your best shot is waiting to talk to her in person.
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Simple answer is wait till school resume and tell her face to face.
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by falconey(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017

It's idiosyncratic, she might like it or not. No one can possibly know but speculate. I would advice you do it traditionally, face to face. Although October is far and might be too late So leave nairaland, call her and say those words.
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
You think you love someone ? Wait until they show you their true nature...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by eldino44(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
falconey:

Although October is long or might be too late
Seriously
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by eldino44(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
You think you love someone ? Wait until they show you their true nature...

I don't understand, how ?
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
mr lover lover...... wink
Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by ikp120(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
eldino44:
I don't understand, how ?
Bros, you will not understand until you finally understand.

You're still a fresher bro. We go soon welcome you to the club. LMAO grin grin grin grin

Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin

Let me not say that these hoes ain't loyal. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Please Get In. Advice Needed. by eldino44(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
Do not make that mistake of asking her out online.

Lemme tell you what's going to happen

1) Everything's going to change

2) She's going to start fronting, won't reply your messages like before and start ignoring your calls.

3) Even if she feels the same way too, she won't admit it so you probably wasting your own time man.

Women love confidence in men, so your best shot is waiting to talk to her in person.
wow tnks

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage / The Best Time To Have S€x Is 7.30am - Research / Debunking The " Some Ladies Assertion :... That All Men Cheats".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.