Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,283 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. (8027 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

1. Going on a date with him..

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.
Wait for no2 before you conclude.

2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.
Then ask for money using your sweet voice..

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
*okay, just 100k right??*
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

You know where you can find me if you want to beat me.
Come to sambisa forest i am there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Maxi112: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yet another trash!

24 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by nextprince: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
So what are the simple ways to know if the lady is a broke and hungry b!tch?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017

Lord till i leave the face of the earth don't let me come across a girl like op.

Funny enough in the process of testing him you are portraying yourself a blood sucking liability.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why not this topic should be typed as..

Ways to know If he is a stupid guy...

Because only a stupid guy will pay bills for broke girls who havnt eaten what their fathers can't afford to buy..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is the most useless thread iv ever seen since i registered on this platform. the op is so foolish and a complete definition of a fish brain, her brain is filled up of ashes of burnt female menstrual pad.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by nextprince: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:

Because only a stupid guy will pay bills for broke girls who havnt eaten what their fathers can't afford to buy..

Gbam.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
weytin happen you wan kill am,something wey you no fit ask your papa......you don see maga abi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by malificent(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm disappointed a lady posted this undecided see as guys dey para cheesy wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by malificent(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Painment
mofeoluwadassah:
weytin happen you wan kill am,something wey you no fit ask your papa......you don see maga abi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inna ehn optional 1 you won't give broke guys like me hypertension oo angry
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by VargasVee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Someone should please explain to me where it went wrong for optional1 undecided

Everything she posted there, is how you know a hungry broke-since-birth lady

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Or you mean two ways of loosing a date instantly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Amarabae(f): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
It is ladies from poor family backgrounds that see Relationship as a poverty alleviation.
Many just enter into relationship to be parasite to a host.
Its pathetic.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
I'm disappointed a lady posted this undecided see as guys dey para cheesy wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
lol its just stupidity... Even a girl won't wish her brother to lavish money on a girl she knows who isn't worth it.. Not to talk of other friends of the girls she picked up who haven't even baff..

If my sister hears that I stupidly spent money on a girl, she will lose respect for me sef .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Amarabae(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abbeycharles:
This ugly girl don start again. It would be better if you don't even put up your picture at all because you look malnourished yet

If you think the OP is ugly click LIKE
you don't have to insult her to make your point.
Be a gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Luciferdevil(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Says a broke ugly girl that always snaps pics beside an old white 1980 model car. I'm sure thats her father's only car.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by ikp120(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who spends money on these hoes these days sef? undecided
These hoes ain't loyal mehn!
Guys need to understand that!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by VargasVee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Says a broke ugly girl that always snaps pics beside an old white 1980 model car. I'm sure thats her father's only car.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Maxi112: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Be a gentleman
Women leader, I saw this coming from you. grin

howdy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Maxi112:
Women leader, I saw this coming from you. grin

howdy?
Beard gang leader, am cool.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Optional1 and broke guys thread are 5&6.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Amarabae(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Oga lucifer, take it easy.
You don't have to insult her to make a Point.
Btw why does the word "broke" hit a nerve in many guys upon hearing it? Optional have entered hot soup today. LOLz.
She has angered some MTN free 10mb beneficiaries tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Macdawid(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is the most useless thread iv ever seen since i registered on this platform. the op is so foolish and a complete definition of a fish brain, her brain is filled up of ashes of burnt female menstrual pad.
shocked ah ah!... bruh chill abeg, e never reach dah level. On behalf of the Op i beg u to pls 4give whatever it's she might have done to u.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Abbeycharles(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Be a gentleman
It's a lady like this that makes people regard other ladies as piece of shitt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inna
It is like niggas are prepared for optional 1 today grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
All for a hole? Like really, is it worth it? undecided

Leeches swallowed alive would be better than keeping a sucker for a girlfriend! My brother run oh! What your father never spent for you in your lifetime, you want to eat it within one night.

God save us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Luciferdevil(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Oga lucifer, take it easy.
You don't have to insult her to make a Point.
Btw why does the word "broke" hit a nerve in many guys upon hearing it? Optional have entered hot soup today. LOLz.
She has angered some MTN free 10mb beneficiaries tonight.
Dnt start what you cant finish with the devil. I dnt knw y broke gals think they can demand frm their boyfrd what their father wont be able to afford in his lifetime. Look at how ugly that girl is nd tell me why a rch dude should even get near her. If you were the person that said this, i would understand but coming from a girl that has neva plaited her hair before cos of poverty nd always snaps near old car. Mba agaghi m ekwe biko.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Dnt start what you cant finish with the devil. I dnt knw y broke gals think they can demand frm their boyfrd what their father wont be able to afford in his lifetime. Look at how ugly that girl is nd tell me why a rch dude should even get near her. If you were the person that said this, i would understand but coming from a girl that has neva plaited her hair before cos of poverty nd always snaps near old car. Mba agaghi m ekwe biko.
Bros take it easy oooo shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Idowuh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
will you keep kwayet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.