Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (16368 Views)

I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It. / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
There is this girl in my place, I knew her to be promiscuos, she keeps countless number of male friends, a little bit younger than me, tall, dark and average looking when it comes to facial department.
It happens that we attend same school, this same girl dates my friend in the same department, I never in my weirdest imagination nurture the thought that I'm going to have any relationship stuff with her.
During our student's programme somewhere which demands that we all have to stay under same building for some couple of days, this girl came to me, we were discussing and she asked me if I am dating one particular babe in our department because it has been rummoured we are dating, I debunked it, told her I was just being too friendly with most of the girls in our department, Nothing else.
she collected the phone I was pressing, well who am I to protest, I just smiled.
She typed
'I want you thats why I am asking all this questions, I really love you, pls tell me your mind'
Wow, I was speechless, I took the phone from her and went inside living her outside the building,
Still thinking what just happened..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by smartty68(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
So!!!

And its that all you've got to tell us Windows18

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by ariyebaba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Clap for ya sef

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by ikp120(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
How did you know that she's a virgin?

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by giftedheart1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bro, if i slap u, it will take the combination of prophets in ur village to bring u back to life

23 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I sat down on one of the chair inside the building, thinking on what to reply.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to bang this babe, me wey never taste kpekus for many years now, due to some circumstances beyond my control, I am just the type that is usually careful with women, reason I don't woo is because I fear they might let people know about it and that will give negative impression of me, people look up to me and the saying 'virginity is lack of opportunity' is just crystal clear about my type of person.
Finally God has answered my prayer, I have seen someone to unleash my years of no kpanshing on.
I remembered precious is still waiting for my reply so I had to type my own and keep.
'Accepted but on some terms and conditions, I like doing coded things, none of your friends should know about it, and pls dont show on my house often, visting me is strictly by invitation and don't wear trouser while visiting.'
Immediately she came in, I handed the phone over to her, she read it and smiled, nodded her head in affirmation and assured me that the situation is under control, I smiled back and we parted our ways.
To be continued.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
more stories on the way coming, I never finish some people don dey threaten me with hot slap, na so una dey do for una village? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
U no no dey sleep.. undecided undecided by this time I see... wink wink cheesy any way make I sit for front role.. cheesy angry angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
U no no dey sleep.. undecided undecided by this time I see... wink wink cheesy any way make I sit for front role.. cheesy angry angry cheesy
Make urself corn-fortable bro, no mind those friends of mine upstairs

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Alphamale2017(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
u opened this thread on ur own volition. if u stop midway and make us beg u for update thunder will fire u

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Macdawid(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
''And don't wear trouser while visiting'' Baba I trowey my 2hand 4up 4u... #Idiegwu grin More pls!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Not up to 5 minutes, I received an sms from precious.
'today is indeed the happiest day of my life to have someone like you in my heart, you must be a criminal, see how you just Evans my heart totally'
Immediately I saw the sms my heart skipped when I saw the criminal part, so I had to calm down and read the whole text after which my face shone with a radiant smile. No be small thing oo, without wasting much time I had to compose my own and send right back;
'even If I am as short as Aki and paw paw, na your love go finally make me grow babe '.
She smiled at the end where we we sending each other text msgs.
I was praying right inside my mind for this programme to end soon so That I will go home and have fun with this treasure.
throughout my stay in the programme, she never for once skipped showering me with gifts, food and praises.
She discovered one thing about me which amazes her, I don't seem to care about her flirting behaviour with other guys over there, Infact I give zero Bleep to that, and that made her to love me more, afterall women are the least of my problem now, sometimes I don't care if they exist, if I tell most of them that I am single and never in any relationship they will find it hard to believe.
This babe was mad over me,
There was a time she wanted to kiss me at the backyard but, I had to tell her 'not now'.
She understands.
Finally the programme was over and I took my belongings home, but not without bidding her goodbye.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by pterson(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
"You just woke the f**k up" in Jon Bellion's voice...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
u opened this thread on ur own volition. if u stop midway and make us beg u for update thunder will fire u
Oga calm down, thunder is not allowed to fire anybody here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
pterson:
"You just woke the f**k up" in Jon Bellion's voice...
grin
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by pterson(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
wins18:
grin
I tell you...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by GGclef(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Kwantinu...
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2017
That same day, wey I reach house, Evening never reach this girl con show for my house, lol.
Is that how we will be doing it, I thought, we haven't gone anywhere yet in this relationship and this girl have started breaking rules.
I welcomed her, she helped me in keeping the room in order after which we engaged ourselves in lenghty chat about our individual experiences in the just concluded youth programme, school life, some other people's love life and many more..
I wasn't prepared for any funny play that day, I just wanted to play the perfect gentleman card.
The conversation was fun all through untill all of a sudden there was a dead silence.
''wins18 I have a secret I want to share with you'' she managed to break the silence with her calm and somehow melodious voice.
''pls do, I'm all ears, what are friends for, I've got your back My queen.''
''come closer I don't want anybody to hear it'
'nobody will hear it, besides no one else is here except the both of us''
'' forget it if you don't want to come closer'' see me see wahala ooo, what does she want from me sef, nawa 4 this my babe o
''Okay I am closer now'' I shifted closer to her until I our body met.
"Give me your ear, I want to wisper it to you." As I made to give her my ear, she held my head, positioned it towards her face and planted a passionate kiss on my lips...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2017
"wow, I never saw that coming", I managed to say after we withdrew to catch some breath, "you tricked me, but I think I love that".
"yea, I have been longing for a day like this, you never knew how much I had always wanted to have you for myself" she said amidst that 'mission accomplished' kind of smile.
Nothing much happened that day, because I have madeup my mind to be a gentleman, we had another
Bout of kissing spree, so sensual in a blissful manner worthy of sending one to cloud nine instantly.
I wish it never stopped, I am a big fan of the lips, I can go on and on and on non stop kissing, I have well mastered the art to the amazement of any lady that had ever had an encounter with me, I so love lips to the extent I would have considered taking lipton as a Nickname if not that wins18 has taken over my moniker.
To be continued...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2017
you guys are not encouraging me at all, I need to know if people are following

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by eunisam: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2017
gbaguan
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by juniweezy(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Negros.. Its in d middle of d nyt.. If u wan post, post.. Or else wait till day break make pple come dey hail u

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by DabLord: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2017
What if i tell you that girl is on mission(ogbanje) to destroy your soul

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by eemjay76(m): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2017
I am not sleeping because of this story, so u better update and finish it before I vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by tosyne2much(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2017
eemjay76:
I am not sleeping because of this story, so u better update and finish it before I vex
Oga go and sleep.. Na where dem dey see you be that cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2017
guys, I will finish the story tomorrow morning, I promise, feeling sleepy now, goodnight pls.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by dotman081(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Tobisco911(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Carry on joor... Bt wait till day break..
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by ITbomb(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Imaginations of a lonely boy waiting for kpekus to fall on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by femi4: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
smartty68:
So!!!

And its that all you've got to tell us Windows18
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Obudupikin: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
What if i tell you that girl is on mission(ogbanje) to destroy your soul

How you take know?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by HARYORBAMZ(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Kontinu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / ........ / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.