Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Gta-ba Interview Format And The Mode Of Their Payyyyyyyy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gta-ba Interview Format And The Mode Of Their Payyyyyyyy (799 Views)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Kpmg Test Format And Exxonmobil Test Format / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gta-ba Interview Format And The Mode Of Their Payyyyyyyy by sundayidok(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2007
Hellow guys i pass the GTA-BA test and i was slated for intervew on Tuesday 13th of FEB did any body Knows about their interview format and how their salary is like wheather base on commission or salary plus comission?
Re: Gta-ba Interview Format And The Mode Of Their Payyyyyyyy by dgov(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2007
I learnt is going to be on commission, 20% of the total sum made.

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer For A Very Good Taylor / Dubai Trip / Mise Invitation Too Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.