Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (33183 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by maxiuc(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
This woman is beyond redemption

Her case is critical

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by mrlaw93(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Another Bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
What's wrong with this people!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by ESDKING: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Kemi needs serious help.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
May it not be well for the judge that granted this lunatic bail

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by oyakhilomeh(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Sammmypoko:
This woman is sick....
How?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by NothingDoMe: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
This is one of the reasons white are ahead of us, we cannot patiently sit our ass down and try to understand each other so we can move forward instead, we quick to insult people out of aggression especially for people who are different and weird. Despite the controversial nature of Kemi, I must say she is damn intelligence. I'm a medical personnel and I have been following this issue from the beginning and I must say that Kemi is right about that child. Seyi law needs to cool down his pride and act fast in other to save that child from the debilitating effects of diabetes. Believe me diabetes is deadlier than HIV. It is pity we blacks' sense of judgement is easily clouded with emotional reaction/retardiation. We cannot ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message. I hope the seyi laws don't regret this as kemi is showing genuine for that child but it is just that, it came out the wrong. You NLs can say all you want but Kemi is almost always right about things she says. It is just the way she says them. Peace!!
It's not about being right.

The end does not justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by seedorfg(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2017
cheesy grin

Kung Fu panda
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Kemi is Mad.

She thinks social media gives her the right to insult kids? Kemi if you try it with my daughter, i will locate you and put you in your rightful place.

Useless and idiotic woman

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by lonelydora: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
This is one of the reasons white are ahead of us, we cannot patiently sit our ass down and try to understand each other so we can move forward instead, we quick to insult people out of aggression especially for people who are different and weird. Despite the controversial nature of Kemi, I must say she is damn intelligence. I'm a medical personnel and I have been following this issue from the beginning and I must say that Kemi is right about that child. Seyi law needs to cool down his pride and act fast in other to save that child from the debilitating effects of diabetes. Believe me diabetes is deadlier than HIV. It is pity we blacks' sense of judgement is easily clouded with emotional reaction/retardiation. We cannot ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message. I hope the seyi laws don't regret this as kemi is showing genuine for that child but it is just that, it came out the wrong. You NLs can say all you want but Kemi is almost always right about things she says. It is just the way she says them. Peace!!

One thing I come to know about this Kemi woman is, she speaks the truth in the wrong way. She may be right about the baby though.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by czaratwork: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Please tender your medical certificate here. Maybe you were paid to save her face. Very unprofessional of both of you. MDCN should withdraw your certificate if you are actually a medical professional.
ZirdoRoray:

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by oluwasheun94(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Africans and our emotional reactions. It is always about our feelings, no need for a logical approach to things right? Lol
Every one is a human before they are pharmacists, comedians.. etc. I have already said that she is controversial hence her approach to the issue. Seyi law also did a bad job of putting the picture of his obese looking kid online, but he should be thankful for kemi calling out his bluff online and advising him to take his child to see a doctor. Child obesity is a real disease, it is all a few minutes of google search away bro. Some one was saying that the child will grow up to be slim, what makes them think so. Is it not better to be safe than sorry? You keep on attacking kemi, why don't you do the same to seyi for not protecting the image of his kid? You think obesity is evidence of enjoyment? Bro, look at that kid and tell me that the child is not looking too big. How many babies have you seen looking as fat as that?
[quote][/quote. PLEASE JUST SHUT THE F UP. wHAT HAPPENED TO DM's. Kemi knew what she was doing when she made dat comment about the child. It was not out of concern or shii. she just wanted to be petty. put yourself in seyi's shoes. I'M SURE IF SHE TALKED ABOUT YOUR CHILD DAT WAY, YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED IT.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by oluwasheun94(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Threebear:
Kemi is right, the child is unhealthy. However her manner of presenting it is wrong. She said she used to have a healthy relationship with the father, what happened to a simple text message or call? Must everything be brought to social media especially a very sensitive case like this that involves a young child.
Kemi is intelligent that's for sure, and she seems to be pretty knowledgeable in quite some issues but her constant usage of threat ,harassment and abuse to pass on whatever knowledge she decides to, invalidates the messages and instead focuses on the greater evil.
The woman needs to watch it, one day she will meet more than her match.
THE MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT SO FAR... EVERYONE KNOWS THE CHILD IS OBESE BUT A SIMPLE CALL OR A MSG WOULD HAVE DONE IT..

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by jaychubi: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Mandynews:
Kemi Ololuyo has shared more slamming message to Seyi Law with caption

"BREAKING I just received a call from one of @seyilaw1's wife's relatives in the UK who disclosed privately to me that his daughter Tiwa has a disability and medical complication she was born with. Tiwa cannot process #insulin well and therefore gains weight and retains fat like any hyperglycemic patient would. This sounds close to type 1diabetes also called juvenile diabetes. I spotted this baby as obese 6 months ago to educate others on a medical issue, her father acknowledged it and I also called @majeayida into it, a first clsss fitness trainer who I asked to write an article on child obesity to assist me as a pharmacist to educate Nigerians.

NEXT I was wrongfully imprisoned and Seyi said he was rejoicing when he heard that I was locked up because she called my baby "fat". Rather than him apologizing for that, he insulted my entire family. Today my mom cursed him for saying she should have kept her placenta and thrown me away, called me a family reject and compared me with a dog with RABIES!
None of his fans saw him do wrong, they did not research the original post and all thought this online fight was between me and Seyi. It was about the child. Instead, I got curses and death threats. Some illiterates even thought the word "obese" was a bullying word when its actually a medical term. The other disability the child suffers is too much to say here. Pray for that girl. Seyi, I advise you take down your child's photos from social media. To all the celebrities sarcastically cursing me out not mentioning my name, thank God u will remain scared of me forever posting her pictures and crowning her baby of the year as I made her famous in one weekend, ALWAYS FOCUS ON THE BIGGER PICTURE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JUVENILE DIABETES. The immune system destroys cells in the pancreas. No more insulin is produced. The child becomes FAT for a lifetime #hnnhealth
#tiwagate"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqeNf2nifg/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/my-mom-caused-him-kemi-olunloyo-comes-for-seyi-law-again-pics/

Juvenile diabetes angry angry angry
This Tiwa baby don suffer

Seyi law and d wife must be weeping they don buy big market ooo. Next time don't start what u can't finish @ seyi law u wanna fight with mad woman way all celebrities they fear lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by LasGidiOwner: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

Did you say you were a medical personnel? What branch of healthcare and medicine did you get your certificate in?

Have you heard the words; ethics, professionalism and confidentiality?

In your medical practice, were you not taught that before you use someone, his or her details or condition as case studies or research materials, you should seek their consent or at least anonymise their details where necessary??

Kemi is a disgrace, troublesome and an irredeemable fool. There is nothing intelligent about her and her actions. You people should leave this poor baby alone. The harm Kemi and the likes of you who support her stupidity are causing this baby and her family is great.

Kemi is very selfish and unreasonable. I think Seyi should sue her.

This is apt and I can't add anything.

Kemi's place is in the prison. Everyone is sick and tired of her.

Kemi should be kept in PRISON.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Tobiloba84: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
you claim to be following the gist?? Obviously you read to reply or for fun and not to understand, this young man claims to have Doctors who check up his daughter regularly, so stop telling the young man to calm down for this hell of a human being Mr Medical personnel

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Let me park my load and leave here....I don tire for this aunts kemi mater ...wo emi lo ni temi ooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Zirah: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

She might be a pharmacist but she is no doctor. What kind of pharmacist btw practices her profession through online bullying? She wasn't trained to diagnose and she knows nothing about that child. No one knows that baby better than her parents and family doctor.

Pls shut up. Your hatred for kemi has flawed your senses. Didn't you read the article? Seyi Law effing started it, rejoicing over her imprisonment like a contented bully. What do you say about that?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by ADEMOSU(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Mandynews:
Kemi Ololuyo has shared more slamming message to Seyi Law with caption

"BREAKING I just received a call from one of @seyilaw1's wife's relatives in the UK who disclosed privately to me that his daughter Tiwa has a disability and medical complication she was born with. Tiwa cannot process #insulin well and therefore gains weight and retains fat like any hyperglycemic patient would. This sounds close to type 1diabetes also called juvenile diabetes. I spotted this baby as obese 6 months ago to educate others on a medical issue, her father acknowledged it and I also called @majeayida into it, a first clsss fitness trainer who I asked to write an article on child obesity to assist me as a pharmacist to educate Nigerians.

NEXT I was wrongfully imprisoned and Seyi said he was rejoicing when he heard that I was locked up because she called my baby "fat". Rather than him apologizing for that, he insulted my entire family. Today my mom cursed him for saying she should have kept her placenta and thrown me away, called me a family reject and compared me with a dog with RABIES!

This is high level of indicency . not for any reason /beef should an innocent baby be made part of adult riff .

This post should be deleted
None of his fans saw him do wrong, they did not research the original post and all thought this online fight was between me and Seyi. It was about the child. Instead, I got curses and death threats. Some illiterates even thought the word "obese" was a bullying word when its actually a medical term. The other disability the child suffers is too much to say here. Pray for that girl. Seyi, I advise you take down your child's photos from social media. To all the celebrities sarcastically cursing me out not mentioning my name, thank God u will remain scared of me forever posting her pictures and crowning her baby of the year as I made her famous in one weekend, ALWAYS FOCUS ON THE BIGGER PICTURE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JUVENILE DIABETES. The immune system destroys cells in the pancreas. No more insulin is produced. The child becomes FAT for a lifetime #hnnhealth
#tiwagate"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqeNf2nifg/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/my-mom-caused-him-kemi-olunloyo-comes-for-seyi-law-again-pics/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Tobiloba84: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2017
oluwasheun94:
if I knew you, the first line of your comment might have earned you a dirty slap, because his child is big, she doesnt worth being put on social media? You need be checked yourself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Zirah: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2017
apholaryn:
aunty Kemi...leave kungfu panda alone for her papa..na ur own?

You're more evil than kemi. Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by kachi105(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Even if she's right must she advice seyi on social media. Honestly kemi needs deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Agbgift(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
This woman should leave this innocent child alone.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by LasGidiOwner: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Zirah:

Pls shut up. Your hatred for kemi has flawed your senses. Didn't you read the article? Seyi Law effing started it, [b]rejoicing over her imprisonment[/b]like a contented bully. What do you say about that?

Tell me one reason why anyone wouldn't rejoice over Kemi's incarceration? At least I know that over 98% of people were rejoicing here on Nairaland when she was jailed. Nobody likes Kemi, not even her so called colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by sheyinoni(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seyi Law is the one looking for trouble.

Why will he show off his daughter when it is obvious she does not look pleasurable and will attract negative comments.
He makes it worse by bashing people who tell him the truth.

I have reasons to believe Kemi Olunoyo's claim of his three babies rejecting him through miscarriages.

But I also think he might have used them for money rituals.

Congratulations u are officially nairaland's kemi olunoyo KOO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by snowblaq(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seyi Law is the one looking for trouble.

Why will he show off his daughter when it is obvious she does not look pleasurable and will attract negative comments.
He makes it worse by bashing people who tell him the truth.

I have reasons to believe Kemi Olunoyo's claim of his three babies rejecting him through miscarriages.

But I also think he might have used them for money rituals.

Na wa.. Go back and read what you just posted... Is the baby supposed to look pleasurable to you or anyone else?.. Is it your baby?... Its his child and he has every right to show her off regardless of what you think... Not that your opinion matters... Let us see your own pleasurable child... People shld learn to stop hating on others... Even if Kemi wants to advice him on his childs health... Does it have to be this way?.... She says she is a Pharmacist... As far as im concerned she is a quack.... Cos where i was trained.. I learned about confidentiality and etiquette.... What she has exhibited here is arrant stupidity and nothing more.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by kokomaster4d: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2017
God what did this baby do to deserve all these humiliation

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by AustineCJ: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2017
God if you really love little children shut kemi up for life for the sake of little tiwa amen.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Brugo(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word controversial. That is exactly what kemi is, which is wrong depending o the context.
And you also had to quote me and also rain abuses. If you can't refrain from using insultive words to get your message across, what makes you better than her? When seyi law posted the picture of his daughter, he was indirectly telling the world to comment on the kid's appearance. Human beings are social animals and will always find something to say about issues.

Bro you are too intelligent for these online warriors. They have decided to attack you no matter what just because they disagree with only one sentence in your entire comment.

Seyi law brought this upon himself. When you post images and opinions on social media you automatically give others the right to assess you and make comments. Would he have been angry if the comments were pleasant?

If he doesn't want comments about his baby, he should refrain from posting her pictures.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
You should have said that's why whites are better than you not us. In your myopic analyses it didn't occur to you that stupid statements like this one gives some stupid whites nerve to insult the black man. This statement reeks of bullshit. A medical personnel who thinks intelligence is racially transmitted?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by blackcoffee(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
while you guys are here schooling us on medical science, obesity and bullying I am where I am suffering from loneliness so any lady that is sauce-ful enough to take away my loneliness should DM me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by 3rdeye1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Tellemall:
OMG.

Not these people again.

Both are at fault, now let them both get off public virtual space!
what are you saying?? How is a father holding up for his daughter at fault?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend / Police To Question D'banj's Family On The Death Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.