Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

10% Roi M-o-m Plus Payout Of Equity After 6th Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10% Roi M-o-m Plus Payout Of Equity After 6th Month (610 Views)

Zenith Bank Holds AGM, Fetes Shareholders With Dividend Payout Of ₦87.9bn / Zenith Bank Fetes Shareholders With Dividend Payout Of N87.9bn / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10% Roi M-o-m Plus Payout Of Equity After 6th Month by softwhispers: 2:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello,

I hold an 8-5 in a Financial Institution hq-ed in Victoria Island (Adeola Odeku)

But I run a physical business by the side and I'm expanding. Note that I strictly buy and sell - no MLM, Cryptocurrency or HYIP.

So my offer is simple: get 10% of whatever you invest month on month for a minimum of 6 months plus your initial capital once this time has elapsed(i.e in the 7th month). This will amount to a 60% ROI

If interested, I insist on a physical meeting in or around my office (or yours) before any negotiation, offer or contract.

Additionally, note the following:

1. I'll submit myself for whatever identity verification you require - feel free to involve the HR of my company. As all I do is legal, any transaction will be witnessed and finalized by a lawyer.

2. All goods will be fully insured against possible risks - this is no game of luck.

3. The offer is only open to working class individuals. The idea is to make you money on your money lying fallow somewhere.

4. This is NOT a partnership. You do not acquire any stake in my business. Think of your funds more as assets under management.

5. The terms of the contract must be religiously adhered to. We are building something extremely professional. So you will not be allowed to surface in, say, 3 months demanding your capital for some emergency. If you cannot spare your funds for a minimum of 6 months, please do NOT contact me.

Please call or send a WhatsApp chat to 0803. 677. 3270 with all your questions. I'm usually busy during work hours but I'll endeavour to respond to all inquiries and return missed calls before the day is over.

Cheers
Re: 10% Roi M-o-m Plus Payout Of Equity After 6th Month by softwhispers: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
softwhispers:
Hello,

I hold an 8-5 in a Financial Institution hq-ed in Victoria Island (Adeola Odeku)

But I run a physical business by the side and I'm expanding. Note that I strictly buy and sell - no MLM, Cryptocurrency or HYIP.

So my offer is simple: get 10% of whatever you invest month on month for a minimum of 6 months plus your initial capital once this time has elapsed(i.e in the 7th month). This will amount to a 60% ROI

If interested, I insist on a physical meeting in or around my office (or yours) before any negotiation, offer or contract.

Additionally, note the following:

1. I'll submit myself for whatever identity verification you require - feel free to involve the HR of my company. As all I do is legal, any transaction will be witnessed and finalized by a lawyer.

2. All goods will be fully insured against possible risks - this is no game of luck.

3. The offer is only open to working class individuals. The idea is to make you money on your money lying fallow somewhere.

4. This is NOT a partnership. You do not acquire any stake in my business. Think of your funds more as assets under management.

5. The terms of the contract must be religiously adhered to. We are building something extremely professional. So you will not be allowed to surface in, say, 3 months demanding your capital for some emergency. If you cannot spare your funds for a minimum of 6 months, please do NOT contact me.

Please call or send a WhatsApp chat to 0803. 677. 3270 with all your questions. I'm usually busy during work hours but I'll endeavour to respond to all inquiries and return missed calls before the day is over.

Cheers

Thank you for your interest thus far.

Please keep the chats and calls coming in.

Cheers
Re: 10% Roi M-o-m Plus Payout Of Equity After 6th Month by softwhispers: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
softwhispers:

Thank you for your interest thus far.

Please keep the chats and calls coming in.

Cheers

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me with questions.

Still interested?

Reach me on my mobile, 8036773270.

I'm available for physical meetings too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Millionaire Da Rocha / My Internet Marketing Stategy (DO NOT ENTER) / BAT Changes Regional Management Structure After Reynolds Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.